Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 3. (Read 320654 times)

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Thank you for the pool source eXternal. I guess I'd test it inside my environment and let you know if everything goes fine.
Ok, I'll update setup instruction after your test.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Thank you for the pool source eXternal. I guess I'd test it inside my environment and let you know if everything goes fine.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
i see total hash very high  Smiley
I don't support hardfork for returning hacked coins and I think that ETC is legit, but I don't understand what is ZCC, it's totally scam coin.
Who believe that poloniex will add ZCC ? Smiley
semux

good work eXtremal, by the way what's about new Zclassic, (Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671982.120)?
i think you have a chance before left
Edit : Ex. https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=ZCC_BTC
Activity: 39
Pool sources release date - 08Nov 2016 (tommorow)... After this everyone can build your own ZEC (or with little changes any BTC fork) pool on Linux.

Wow! Thanks! Waiting for the release)
Activity: 3
Pool sources release date - 08Nov 2016 (tommorow)... After this everyone can build your own ZEC (or with little changes any BTC fork) pool on Linux.
@extremal my balance does not seem to be updating (is still at 9, has been all night after 10 hours of mining on 6x1070 GPUs), although the network recognizes my hashrate.  is there a bug?

coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1TrGc86inDPnPn9vhbGHDthcHJ4MZjdPgH
Balance updates after block found. With current power pool can found 1 block a day.

owocki
You not right, it's your transaction, dated today morning https://explorer.zcha.in/transactions/1255e017c0d178ebd39a225d855d4826341da14f41693a59850e1fa9da0a8f34
Activity: 38
@extremal my balance does not seem to be updating (is still at 9, has been all night after 10 hours of mining on 6x1070 GPUs), although the network recognizes my hashrate.  is there a bug?

coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1TrGc86inDPnPn9vhbGHDthcHJ4MZjdPgH
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
At the current ZEC price any of us would make the same about if we were mining ETH, EXP, and maybe even more with ETC  Huh

I guess the party really is over.... give it another day to see where ZEC floor is. Although there is a stronger chance ZEC could pump again  Smiley

Food for thought
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
@eXtremal, 4 days passed. i sent you email, pm. but never receive the zec.
whats wrong? is there any other miner who don't get any zec?

@asiabtc
Interesting because I haven't received any of my zec payouts for the 150 h/s mining contract I bought from your website. Please beware of these guys and their scammy website/products.

I purchased a cloud mining contract from lightning asic, here are the details;

Contract:3 Months
Details:0.025BTC/H/s,150H/S.
Total:3.75BTC.

I dealt with their sales lade ([email protected]) who was polite and nice. The mining was suppose to start on 28th October and receive payments daily. This is how much I have received from them:

Friday 4th November - Payment 1: 0.005 zect
Monday 7th November Payment 2: 0.012 zec
Total received: 0.017 zec

This is nothing close to what 150 h/s should deliver, at current difficulty I should be receiving 0.025-0.027 zec a day. Not to mention all the zec they owe me for the others days that there was no payment. Ten times less than what I have received from other cloud mining companies for just 50 h/s.

If you do not have the hash power to deliver your promise hash rate then you are running a ponzi. Please refund my btc immediately. It is not only me. Many other people have not received ANY payout as well.
Activity: 5
silent army kernel crashing on my 470 with latest drivers.

Claymore runs fine, any advice?

I had a problem with the newest xpmminer build. This is how you can roll back to the previous one.

Code:
git reset --hard fefd96ae687e5544b0620f94981ffd4149f9c1f3
make -j8
Activity: 14
It was a pleasure to work with you
better to say thank you eXtremal, you got your zec when other doors closed, even with high fee - GOOD WORK eXtremal all we get profit using your solution !
Thanks!
After a few days I'll make final payout and open sources of all pool software.. and leave this working instance as a demo. If you not a big miner (50K sols/s), too dangerous mining on coinsforall now, you need wait a block 2-3 days.
extremal, give money for mining from 5 to 6 date!
Without blocks?! Mine on pool with 27k sols/s like a solo mining.
Activity: 14
extremal, give money for mining from 5 to 6 date!
semux
eXtremal, no charges for 12 hours. What is the reason? t1U1kUJsunv2iriTHsz1AZgF6wmezcTPk1g

same here, seem like no more people mine now
Too low power, no blocks.
When Claymore release his miner, all pool users download it.. and go other pools, but they could stay here.

Exactly.   You delayed too much the stratum protocol..  This one day difference can make you "king or poor".  Cruel world of money. Now it's too late, because no one is coming back at this power.

Anyway, i thank you very much for my first very profitable zecs!

better to say thank you eXtremal, you got your zec when other doors closed, even with high fee - GOOD WORK eXtremal all we get profit using your solution !
Pages:
Jump to: