Pages:
Author

Topic: OpenEx: Fee shares Thread[close] - page 2. (Read 12838 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2014, 07:03:26 PM
When are the feeshares going on cryptostocks?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
February 03, 2014, 01:32:50 AM

I moved some LTC into openex.pw and then decided to move it somewhere else, when I tried to transfer I got a message my password was wrong, which it wasn't I checked and then my ip address was banned Huh
legendary
Activity: 927
January 28, 2014, 09:33:15 AM
lots of complaints lately, and they are warranted. i was wondering everyones thoughts on the following:

what if we closed the exchange temporarily(allowing everyone time to get their coins out first of course) so that we could focus on fixing the site. it has alot of areas of deficiency(2fa, email functions don't work needs more account activity logging, ip logging for sessions, list goes on and on) and i think that with the exchange closed temporarily we would be able to address the issues without having to manage a live website at the same time. i'm gonna sleep on it but its looking like this is going to be necessary. release was rushed, and at this point i'm considering it a failed build. it works, but it just isn' t up to par. i think we can all agree on that.

Did you get attacked last night? It looks like I'm not the only one missing astrocoin... explanation plz
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
January 28, 2014, 04:52:40 AM
lots of complaints lately, and they are warranted. i was wondering everyones thoughts on the following:

what if we closed the exchange temporarily(allowing everyone time to get their coins out first of course) so that we could focus on fixing the site. it has alot of areas of deficiency(2fa, email functions don't work needs more account activity logging, ip logging for sessions, list goes on and on) and i think that with the exchange closed temporarily we would be able to address the issues without having to manage a live website at the same time. i'm gonna sleep on it but its looking like this is going to be necessary. release was rushed, and at this point i'm considering it a failed build. it works, but it just isn' t up to par. i think we can all agree on that.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 28, 2014, 04:34:14 AM
I had 1 Astrocoin there. I know she was small, but I loved her with all my heart.
legendary
Activity: 927
January 28, 2014, 02:16:59 AM
i also have pending btc deposit, but where did the astrocoin market go?

same question.. will I be able to retrieve my 1.7 astrocoin???
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 27, 2014, 11:07:24 PM
i also have pending btc deposit, but where did the astrocoin market go?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
January 25, 2014, 05:17:09 PM
added market overview page with volume accurate to 8 decimal places. not simulated volume based on quantity * last price, actual volume based on the value of each trade executed in a 24 hour period.

Code:
$timez = time() - (60*60*24);
$sql24hour = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `Trade_History` WHERE `Timestamp` >= '$timez' AND `Market_Id`='$market_id'");
$vol = array();
while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($sql24hour)) {
$vol[] = $row["Quantity"] * $row["Price"];
}
$volume = sprintf("%0.8f",array_sum($vol));

improved chat performance.

optimized deposit engine and found the error and patched it.

added a file download manager and api documentation/example implementations which can be downloaded in RTF format.

i think continue problem deposit. Because i wait 2 hours for pending deposit confirm.

dont use download manager for security. add direct link better.

and i cant see any chat zone:)

January 25, 2014, 02:06:03 PM
added market overview page with volume accurate to 8 decimal places. not simulated volume based on quantity * last price, actual volume based on the value of each trade executed in a 24 hour period.

Code:
$timez = time() - (60*60*24);
$sql24hour = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `Trade_History` WHERE `Timestamp` >= '$timez' AND `Market_Id`='$market_id'");
$vol = array();
while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($sql24hour)) {
$vol[] = $row["Quantity"] * $row["Price"];
}
$volume = sprintf("%0.8f",array_sum($vol));

improved chat performance.

optimized deposit engine and found the error and patched it.

added a file download manager and api documentation/example implementations which can be downloaded in RTF format.

legendary
January 24, 2014, 01:58:38 PM
i found a bug. maybe not bug but need fix. you need add some 0.
now coin price 0.00000001
if i add buy order to 0.000000009

not accept, got error. but BTC price high than LTC. So you add some zero or add LTC currency for altcoin.
legendary
January 24, 2014, 01:16:01 PM
thanks i already added that for you, first thing i did when i logged in.

i see now, thx.

so continue trade:)
January 24, 2014, 12:58:28 PM
anybody see it?

im waiting more 5 hours. WTF

i was asleep. get a grip wouldya. besides this is a fee share thread. if you want to lodge a complaint, do so in the scam accusations or better yet, stop using our site. we've stated repeatedly that withdrawals are subject to admin approval during the beta phase. this is for the protection of the customers money, and not meant to be an annoyance to you. i am sorry that i can't stay awake 24/7 to process all withdrawals. bear with me.

dont worry i dont use again.
if you cant stay 24/7 you need write online-offline status to site. Maybe i see and not get withdraw, and go on trade. Beacuse after withdraw request, cant cancel it.
But i lost 5-6 hours and price go -%30.

i still waiting for withdraw.

you are not waiting. i processed all withdrawals as soon as i woke up, unless you were the guy who tried to withdraw asr to a bitcoin address. i can't remember the username right off hand. check your balance just in case. canceled withdrawals refund to the account holder.

yes you processed it. i edit my post.
if anything i got wrong sorry, but i think im right this situation.
you need show admin status.

that is a good idea. i'll add it to the settings menu and add a display to the index page, and some type of notification to the withdrawal page. The exchange is still in beta, i'm working very hard to get all the ducks in a row. So far we haven't seen anything that doesn't add up but i'm still nervous about adding automated withdrawals without getting some professional eyes on the code first.

yes off course you right.Security first. But add online status. if people read notificaton and see admin not online, so not get withdraw and goon trade or wait.

thanks i already added that for you, first thing i did when i logged in.
legendary
January 24, 2014, 12:55:46 PM
anybody see it?

i was asleep. get a grip wouldya. besides this is a fee share thread. if you want to lodge a complaint, do so in the scam accusations or better yet, stop using our site. we've stated repeatedly that withdrawals are subject to admin approval during the beta phase. this is for the protection of the customers money, and not meant to be an annoyance to you. i am sorry that i can't stay awake 24/7 to process all withdrawals. bear with me.

if you cant stay 24/7 you need write online-offline status to site. Maybe i see and not get withdraw, and go on trade. Beacuse after withdraw request, cant cancel it.

you are not waiting. i processed all withdrawals as soon as i woke up, unless you were the guy who tried to withdraw asr to a bitcoin address. i can't remember the username right off hand. check your balance just in case. canceled withdrawals refund to the account holder.

that is a good idea. i'll add it to the settings menu and add a display to the index page, and some type of notification to the withdrawal page. The exchange is still in beta, i'm working very hard to get all the ducks in a row. So far we haven't seen anything that doesn't add up but i'm still nervous about adding automated withdrawals without getting some professional eyes on the code first.

yes off course you right.Security first. But add online status. if people read notificaton and see admin not online, so not get withdraw and goon trade or wait.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 24, 2014, 12:39:27 PM
How do I go about collecting the income on my two shares?

shake, if you would post your address here that would be good. i still haven't built the feeshare splitting system but i will try to build that today at some point in time. i need to build a table of all fee share holders, their #shares and their address. that would be beneficial.

Roger that, BTC addy? thanks r3wtz0r!

yes sir, we only take fees in btc now.

1Mt1tCGyJnD6SHzBgxtg6GRJLUhqQrc4ff
January 24, 2014, 12:37:21 PM

shake, if you would post your address here that would be good. i still haven't built the feeshare splitting system but i will try to build that today at some point in time. i need to build a table of all fee share holders, their #shares and their address. that would be beneficial.

yes sir, we only take fees in btc now.
January 24, 2014, 12:09:03 PM

January 24, 2014, 12:05:30 PM

January 24, 2014, 12:04:25 PM
anybody see it?

January 24, 2014, 12:02:06 PM
legendary
January 24, 2014, 12:00:08 PM
anybody see it?

Pages:
Jump to: