Pages:
Author

Topic: OpenEx: Fee shares Thread[close] - page 5. (Read 12838 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2013, 01:57:25 PM
I have reached an agreement with wtman for the 80 shares he was scammed by justin. I will be crediting him the shares for 1 btc.

for record keeping purposes, here is justins address. as you can see he is already making purchases with wtman's money, and made transactions up to yesterday, so there is no reason he couldn't have contacted me on skype at this point.

https://blockchain.info/address/1K7FztyxzxCas7GnC9AeBybdfjW86UCQTC

at this point he is no longer a part of the exchange. I will be looking for a new partner to be an administrator/ help me complete the code. thanks, r3wt

should justin show up with the bitcoins, and this turn out to be some big misunderstanding, then we will chalk this up to being a mistake/minor transgression and move on from there.

-- PGP Start --

ADDRESS:
Code:
1D3zMQmXPsfaQFdscEN93BUhshm5xwJYmf

80 Fee Shares of OpenEx
** due to extreme circumstances, these are sold at half price as compensation for transgressions of an OpenEx administrator(justin7674)**

1 BTC

seller: r3wt

buyer: wtman

Signature:
Code:
ILFSL7fymDsKge6BBRAF9QNTu+P2JVRvuZF6xwUBkdAFjGHisVYtkuqphw3yUSvDJ7/Knc6zURLQbxQxMAAd69g=

--PGP END--

Agreed with all of this.

1 btc deposit sent. Thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
December 04, 2013, 01:24:25 PM
-- PGP Start --

ADDRESS:
Code:
1D3zMQmXPsfaQFdscEN93BUhshm5xwJYmf

80 Fee Shares of OpenEx
** due to extreme circumstances, these are sold at half price as compensation for transgressions of an OpenEx administrator(justin7674)**

1 BTC

seller: r3wt

buyer: wtman

Signature:
Code:
ILFSL7fymDsKge6BBRAF9QNTu+P2JVRvuZF6xwUBkdAFjGHisVYtkuqphw3yUSvDJ7/Knc6zURLQbxQxMAAd69g=

--PGP END--
December 04, 2013, 01:11:21 PM
I have reached an agreement with wtman for the 80 shares he was scammed by justin. I will be crediting him the shares for 1 btc.

for record keeping purposes, here is justins address. as you can see he is already making purchases with wtman's money, and made transactions up to yesterday, so there is no reason he couldn't have contacted me on skype at this point.

https://blockchain.info/address/1K7FztyxzxCas7GnC9AeBybdfjW86UCQTC

at this point he is no longer a part of the exchange. I will be looking for a new partner to be an administrator/ help me complete the code. thanks, r3wt

should justin show up with the bitcoins, and this turn out to be some big misunderstanding, then we will chalk this up to being a mistake/minor transgression and move on from there.
December 03, 2013, 12:36:23 PM
He has done a significant chunk of the exchange code and now it is more than 90% completed. Why would he disappear at this point when he owns 10% of the exchange's shares? It just does not make sense imo.

I think you guys are doing well so far. If it was me, I would wait a few more days before posting his information publicly. Just need some more patience

idk, but it sure looks like he has
legendary
December 03, 2013, 09:12:15 AM
He has done a significant chunk of the exchange code and now it is more than 90% completed. Why would he disappear at this point when he owns 10% of the exchange's shares? It just does not make sense imo.

I think you guys are doing well so far. If it was me, I would wait a few more days before posting his information publicly. Just need some more patience
legendary
December 03, 2013, 08:51:19 AM
This is a surprising turn of events with justin but i did think it was odd that r3wt talked about selling more shares and Justin DID vote against the idea, and then sold more shares himself. r3wt, for justin's sake I do hope he turns up and pays up. Watching.

fivemil

yeah me to. looks like he's gone though. :/

Oh well, don't let this derail the exchange's development now. It is a thing of the past now. I hope you can still get it running soon?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
December 03, 2013, 05:52:03 AM
That sucks, I paid Justin (with the address he provided) for 2 shares, can you confirm that he hasn't squandered my hard earned satoshis?
December 03, 2013, 03:10:07 AM
This is a surprising turn of events with justin but i did think it was odd that r3wt talked about selling more shares and Justin DID vote against the idea, and then sold more shares himself. r3wt, for justin's sake I do hope he turns up and pays up. Watching.

fivemil

yeah me to. looks like he's gone though. :/
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
December 03, 2013, 03:00:14 AM

fivemil
December 02, 2013, 04:49:47 PM
Yes i can confirm the legitimacy of the shares. It was a miscommunication between justin and i, i though he might be trying to be sneaky but it turns out he did tell me he had been in contact with you about selling more fee shares, but i expected him to confirm with me before selling them to you/sending you the payment address.

I have added your share totals to the official tally. when justin sends me the btc from the sale later tonight, i will update the list with the tx id. i'm sorry i had you alarmed, this ones on me.
legendary
December 02, 2013, 04:16:03 PM
Track our current development progress:

http://dev.openex.pw/

Can you please take a moment to confirm the following publicly:

With our last stages of development coming along we have been offered a service by another group of individuals to test our security. They have spotted several things already but have offered to complete their evaluation and provide us with patches after we have paid. The overall purchase value is not exceeding 0.5 BTC however since wtman had been first in line he made his offer. All other funds from this sale will be going directly into monthly bills for our servers. Thank you everyone for the support you have given us!

--PGP--
Address
------------------------------------------
1K7FztyxzxCas7GnC9AeBybdfjW86UCQTC

80 Fee Shares to Openex.pw

Seller: Openex.pw(Justin)

Buyer: wtman

total: 2 BTC

Sig
H32q6+eUsczJqXcMeFKrBfQXyvnWBDFYUylKJUtHIneGJC9ocAnPc3LQQuIKgx0UbHs5kjtiUX2Uj43lBmqrob4=

---END--

Regarding what you said in pm, can you please shed more light on what you mean?

Thanks
December 02, 2013, 03:58:41 PM
Track our current development progress:

http://dev.openex.pw/
legendary
December 02, 2013, 03:56:43 PM
With our last stages of development coming along we have been offered a service by another group of individuals to test our security. They have spotted several things already but have offered to complete their evaluation and provide us with patches after we have paid. The overall purchase value is not exceeding 0.5 BTC however since wtman had been first in line he made his offer. All other funds from this sale will be going directly into monthly bills for our servers. Thank you everyone for the support you have given us!

--PGP--
Address

Sig
H32q6+eUsczJqXcMeFKrBfQXyvnWBDFYUylKJUtHIneGJC9ocAnPc3LQQuIKgx0UbHs5kjtiUX2Uj43lBmqrob4=

---END--

Hi,

Thank you. Deposit has been sent
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
December 02, 2013, 03:48:43 PM

--PGP--
Address

Sig

---END--
legendary
November 29, 2013, 10:49:58 AM
i may hold a vote with the staff and see what they think about additional shares. justin has voted no at this time. i'm up in the air about it.

anywho, i have finalized a deal with Wansec for hosting. we have secured 3 servers total. at a price of 500 setup + 500 per month.

this setup includes:

Reverse Proxy Server:

specs
{

classified  Grin

}

Front End/ Database server
   {
   Dual Xeon L5520
   72 gb ram
   4x 500 gb sata raid 10
   10 gb port speed
   3 ip addresses
   }
Wallet Server. Will Serve 20 coin wallets which will use moderate bandwidth(Bitcoin and Litecoin will use the most.
   {
   Dual Xeon L5520
   72 gb ram
   4x 500 gb sata raid 1
   10 gb port speed
   2 ip address
   {

This deal includes a 95th percentile billing agreement on bandwidth. we pay for 15mb/s , with 30 hours burst up to 10 gb/s, so somewhere around 38 tb.

I think I'm first in queue for additional shares when they are offered, so drop me a pm when they are available Wink

I sent you a pm too, can you reply?
November 26, 2013, 08:47:26 PM
i may hold a vote with the staff and see what they think about additional shares. justin has voted no at this time. i'm up in the air about it.

anywho, i have finalized a deal with Wansec for hosting. we have secured 3 servers total. at a price of 500 setup + 500 per month.

this setup includes:

Reverse Proxy Server:

specs
{

classified  Grin

}

Front End/ Database server
   {
   Dual Xeon L5520
   72 gb ram
   4x 500 gb sata raid 10
   10 gb port speed
   3 ip addresses
   }
Wallet Server. Will Serve 20 coin wallets which will use moderate bandwidth(Bitcoin and Litecoin will use the most.
   {
   Dual Xeon L5520
   72 gb ram
   4x 500 gb sata raid 1
   10 gb port speed
   2 ip address
   {

This deal includes a 95th percentile billing agreement on bandwidth. we pay for 15mb/s , with 30 hours burst up to 10 gb/s, so somewhere around 38 tb.
legendary
November 26, 2013, 06:24:18 PM
Any of the existing shareholders wanna exit their investment at 10% returns, feel free to pm me with your btc address.
legendary
November 26, 2013, 04:15:15 PM
No more shares, gotta wait for more to be released!

Alright, thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 26, 2013, 04:14:03 PM
No more shares, gotta wait for more to be released!
legendary
November 26, 2013, 04:00:30 PM
https://blockchain.info/tx/deead4a499fe143a1c8bba18f8bc8e42321c23a742f9d4dbb89043dcfe5a31c8

Sorry for being late; i requested a cashout and it just takes forever.

eh its ok, this offfer is officially sold out! we don' t need anymore money! more shares sold in 2 months.

edit first page please  Roll Eyes EDIT : sorry, didn't see it was in 2 parts

& gl again. Don't make like mcxnow  Cool

Definitely won't happen. More money to be made in the long run ligitemately than running off with the money.

I'll take a few more shares if you have on offer. worth 1 btc. How about my PM?
Pages:
Jump to: