Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation American Spring - days away! - page 2. (Read 1313 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hmmm this is going to be interesting, an "American spring" but i know most americans would rather go to their jobs or stay at home than help to bring change in their governments policies especially the so called "foreign policy".

But, just think of all those unemployed... Just give each one a gun and some ammo and look where it goes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Decentralized thinking
Hmmm this is going to be interesting, an "American spring" but i know most americans would rather go to their jobs or stay at home than help to bring change in their governments policies especially the so called "foreign policy".
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
I can't say I am happy about violent changes of power...

Operation American Spring: Militias promise to oust Obama, Boehner on Friday
http://rt.com/usa/159244-operation-american-spring-washington/
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
I wouldn't be surprised if this is orchestrated by Agent Provacs intent on starting shit and allowing the media to paint any right wing gun owner/militia types as domestic terrorists paving the way for either gun control or some sort of martial law. The real way to have an effect on how things run is to become precinct delegates in the GOP and drive out establishment party office holders and then we'd have more control in terms of dismantling the primary systems in favor of state conventions paid for by the party regulars (saving taxpayers money) so we have party endorsements and a larger part of the expenditures under our control. So, go to your upcoming county conventions and see if you can get elevated to delegate or alternate status for state. The average state convention has ~2200 delegates compared to X hundred of thousands or millions of primary voters and then there's your leverage as a delegate over just a measly voter.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Yep, people are too brainwashed, unfortunately... There are not enough educated people who know what they want and what should they do, I mean the figures like George Washington. Anyway, in case of real success I hope that the first decree of new government will announce a nationalization of FED and further investigation of FED top management activities. Thieves must be punished properly.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Hell, if the KFC guy's rising from the dead to command a legion of minutemen to storm the White House, maybe there is a chance of an "American Spring."
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Is it a counterpart of Russian Spring, which now happening in the Ukraine? If so then you need a bullet-proof west in order to avoid a possibility of democratical correction.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
When you're going to protest against the Republican establishment and the Federal Reserve let me know, until then, you're just another political group in my eyes, you'll be happy once a religion crazed Republican gets elected then the same shit will get started again, just so long as it's your side in power.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
I don't think that many people will show up.
americans have been lazy before, so why should they get active now? Why wait so long?
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

What is it?  A (supposedly) giant march like thing on Washington DC which will result in the ouster of Obama (among other miscreants.)  And it comes fresh on the heals of the rout of the evil BLM at Bundy's ranch in Nevada so 'We The People' clearly have the enemy on the run.  Weapons are only to be used in self defense of course.

I know you must be asking, is this from The Onion?  Believe it or not, it does not seem so:  http://www.operationamericanspring.org

Col. Sanders or whatever his name is expects 10M - 30M God-fearing patriots to show.  The 'M' stands for 'million'.  I'm thinking that might be somewhat optimistic, but who knows?  After all, the event is 'Ordained by God', so it could be a biggie!

Of course the Devil is snooping around so that could detract somewhat from the turn-out.  Time will tell, and we won't have to long to wait.  My popcorn is ready!

Pages:
Jump to: