Pages:
Author

Topic: Optimistic Attitude - page 12. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 05:03:11 AM
I sincerely agree with you. We've all got to be highly optimistic as regarding this cryptocurrency present disposition. Let's keep our hope alive and endure to see everything play out to our taste. Selling now will not do us any good at all. Therefore, holding with optimism is the best.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
August 26, 2018, 04:53:41 AM
It is always good to have an optimistic attitude. The universal laws of attraction tend to favour those that think positively most of the time. I am optimistic about the longer term crypto prospects but at the moment my optimism is also tempered with caution and my averaging down or new investment at this time is limited.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 26, 2018, 04:48:34 AM
I definitely agree with you, to small investors optimistic attitude can be very decisive, when people are pessimistic they tend to take extreme decisions like sell all your crypto and take out your whole investment. I have seen this in downfall in 2018. Lots of my friends whom related to crypto took all their money and left the train.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 04:47:24 AM
But almost investors and bounty hunters can not think like you do. When the coins come to exchanges, they will sell all coins in the beginning. They are scared. They do not believe in the coins which they hold.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
August 26, 2018, 04:46:29 AM
Everyone should be optimistic at the same time be very careful on investing
a lot of ico's are sometimes scams, you need to choose wisely and get a grip of
what really is inside the company profile, and what are their products that is needed
to be successful some are just giving fake promises which attract a lot of new investor thinking
they will get profit fast and find out its not in the end
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
August 26, 2018, 04:41:27 AM
We see such negativity in all the downtrends in history, i think the real winners will be the people who will be able to hold their nerves and get through this phase without panic selling their precious coins because due to the nature and design of these coins bulls will be back anytime and only those holding will profit.
Activity: 784
August 26, 2018, 04:18:26 AM
Crypto has a future that is going to be good in some time to come. therefore continue to believe and hold the crypto is a good thing to do. Moreover, more support for crypto and crypto are also increasingly able to function properly then it will make this investment.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 04:05:44 AM
I agree with your view of current market conditions and what you convey makes me feel it even though I am still a beginner in crypto today. I keep asking if I will make money by spending time every day here. whatever happens, I remain optimistic about all the situations that occur.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 04:01:05 AM
Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.

I totally agree with you. Think positive always to avoid panic selling. In entering the crypto world,  we accept already the pump and dump of prices every now and then. Positive thinker helps us to be guided in the right path.  Always remember that in very fall it will rise soon.
Activity: 280
August 26, 2018, 04:00:03 AM
No matter what you need to do, you need to be optimistic.  The correct attitude is the key to success.  There is no investment that is always profitable, the price will always react to the market .
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 03:55:49 AM
Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.

it's better not to see the market every day or every time, focus on the work and investment that you have planned.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:55:21 AM
An optimistic attitude is very dangerous. This is an investment game and you must be very cautious. An optimistic attitude may make you lose a lot when you are in a bear market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
I know several traders in the stock market. Couple of them are cheerful, optimistic people. They are the most successful. There are bad times in the stock market, as in the crypto market. This does not interfere with these two. They earn money, if they do not, they say: there will be another day, and there will be other opportunities.
Be optimistic Wink.
Activity: 798
homt.net
August 26, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

For me I am highly optimistic that the crypto market will recover very soon, so we have to very much patience and hope for the future. There are a lot of regulatory conditions fighting the crypto market which I believe will soon be over, so let us be hopeful.
Activity: 361
August 26, 2018, 03:40:03 AM
We still need to to be hopeful about the future and even need to work harder. This is the time to get more tokens because the market is really down.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

I am optimistic about crypto, but I think that current situation will change next year after Exchange traded funds will be approved, espcecially the CBOE one. Many investors are waiting for this opportunity and after that they will invest.
copper member
Activity: 1568
August 26, 2018, 03:34:09 AM
Optimistic Attitude is the right way to do in any thing in crypto market, when trading then you should be patience to hold you coins, sold your coins at a very correct time which you could get much gain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
August 26, 2018, 03:33:24 AM
You are the man. If you look that everything could be better(which is true) while you are really down(Like 90% like most of us) then you got that feeling of a trader. Denying the fact that you are on loss and still trading after 90% loss, you are a great trader.
Activity: 233
August 26, 2018, 03:22:42 AM
Yes, that's right, one has to be optimistic not only in this crypto world but also in life.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 03:18:58 AM
I wish all people quick successes, those who decided to invest in crypto-currencies. Good mood for all traders. I think now it's time to invest with optimism.
Pages:
Jump to: