Pages:
Author

Topic: Optimistic Attitude - page 8. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 08:07:43 AM
Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.

I am a keeper and an optimistic attitude is suited for me, I truly believed that the dizzy condition of the crypto market will test my endurance to keep calm and be patient, I am not looking for what is happening now but rather loading stock in my bag for the preparation of the bull run.
Positive thinking can help reduce stress. Considering that cryptocurrency is risky and very unpredictable it is best to stay positive inorder to be able to think and decide creatively.  Positive thinking helps with stress management and can even improve ones health. Optimism is a key part of effective stress management.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
September 01, 2018, 07:41:28 AM
Yes. Optimistic attitude is very welcome. Spreading fear is not beneficial for mass adoption. However, lying about current state of affairs is also not sustainable long term. I'd say that a few hurdles are left for big fomo....after which the masses will put their fiat back into crypto again.

I have always been optimistic about long term results...but also understood that last massive bull wasn't realistic, it had to correct at some point, of which I hope it now did Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 06:13:18 AM
If an investors don't have this kind of attitude. Then to stop worrying, it would be better if they all sell their bitcoin & altcoins and convert to fiat and never invest again in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 06:06:55 AM
I totally agree with you because panic selling will not benefit to either of the investors or bounty hunters. It is important that we keep a positive attitude in order for us to clear our minds and come up a better decision.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 05:53:30 AM
the attitude that must be done by investors is not panic and remain calm in responding to the current market situation, because if panic later will be like my friend who incidentally is also an investor who panicked when the market is like now and sells coins that he has been hold even if you have to receive a very large loss he still sells it, so you must remain calm and be patient waiting for the market recovery. and if you want to sell coins you have, you should make sure that the price of the coin has exceeded the price when buying the coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
September 01, 2018, 05:14:34 AM
Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.

I am a keeper and an optimistic attitude is suited for me, I truly believed that the dizzy condition of the crypto market will test my endurance to keep calm and be patient, I am not looking for what is happening now but rather loading stock in my bag for the preparation of the bull run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 05:04:34 AM
While the mood is not very good, but if we look at the long term, I think that everything will be fine and I keep positive.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 01, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

the current situation is quite difficult to predict accurately, there are many predictions that miss, including myself. but I think the crypto market will grow and rise, this is just a matter of time. You can learn bitcoin from time to time until now. bitcoin's existence has exceeded a decade and this is the fact that bitcoin is able to survive.
Activity: 93
September 01, 2018, 04:53:58 AM
In days of depression we need to be optimistic us much as possible. These market manipulations where created to remove some weak hands. We have so stay strong. Crypto is the future. F#ck FIAT. Long life to blockchain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 04:48:38 AM
Perhaps next spring we will be able to see a steady growth.Now I do not see a special reason for this.I lost in a falling market. so I will wait for his growth.
Activity: 231
September 01, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
Crypto market is currently down and it's been going on for several months. And I myself am still very optimistic that the market will recover. Because I see that the year 2017 coins also decreased however when it reaches the end of the year a lot of coins that go up very high.
Activity: 490
September 01, 2018, 04:26:57 AM

Of course, those who really believe in the potential of blockchain invest in ICO.  There should be an optimistic attitude to the cryptocurrency. But scammers do not give such a mood! They ruin everything! I think that a large number of scams is one of the good reasons for the weak market!
Activity: 546
September 01, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

the current situation was so chaotic and the downward trend dominated almost every month this year. this is a fact of all accidents and corrections due to the previous year, but there is actually something you can do to bring profits through short trading. this depends on how you try to survive
Activity: 60
September 01, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

People who fully understand long term goal of cryptocurrency do not have pessimistic attitude about their investment. Yes, optimism goes a long way but its difficult to take a pessimistic individual and turn them into optimistic, unless they choose to do so.

Exactly, you cannot force a horse to take water, even if you force it to the river. There is a freedom of choice. You either want to be optimistic or not. It can only be advised to remain optimistic and there are genuine reasons for that. Moreover, I still think people's choice needs to be controlled towards making positive notions about Cryptocurrency. At least for the Crypto Optimists, the industry will not crash as a result of negative vibes from the pessimists.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 01, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
we should take a long term plan in our investment and don't settle with a quick profits. Optimistic is good if the project worth the wait. Invest wisely and choose the best coins for you.
Activity: 60
September 01, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

There are many talks from crypto and economic analysts about the recent downtrend of the market. Some are saying the market is experiencing some corrections for the sustainability of the crypto industry, and this can be proved as there are times when prices just jump up as a result of bots or market manipulations. All these needs to be corrected, so let's stay optimistic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
September 01, 2018, 04:02:19 AM
I think that we need to have this opitimistic attitude. Otherwise, no one will deal or invest in Bitcoin anymore and this whole community will disapear. Beside that, i personally believe that the world of cryptocurrency is the future and i am sure that Bitcoin value will rise back one day.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 03:53:33 AM

People who fully understand long term goal of cryptocurrency do not have pessimistic attitude about their investment. Yes, optimism goes a long way but its difficult to take a pessimistic individual and turn them into optimistic, unless they choose to do so.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
Aside we being optimistic, we should take the chance to gather a lot of tokens in our wallets. We do strongly believe that the market will get well. So let's buy more and hunt for more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

Do I have any alternative option? No I just have to keep faith on the whole market condition obviously a turn around is inevitable hopefully as we had entered the  last quarter of the year  we might begins to see a massive bull runs and price recovery as speculated by some notable Cryptos pundits like tom Lee.
Pages:
Jump to: