Pages:
Author

Topic: Optimized Datacoin DTC Windows - win64 Qt Solo Wallet miner. - page 3. (Read 8668 times)

Activity: 781
Merit: 501
No, you're wrong  Wink I talked to yvg personally, his team doesn't get so big profit as you think - he just has very fast miner for himself, but he doesn't try to "ALL YOUR DTC ARE BELONG TO US" Smiley

Hi maxsolnc,

dont get wrong understanding on my thought, i personally very appreciate yvg effort on CPU's coins.
I'm just worry about DTC diff change kind of rocket since we still does not have any official miner yet, and that's not good for this coin, dont you think so?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
i think as long as yvg release his DTC miner, the diff is on the moon and only his team get profit  Grin

No, you're wrong  Wink I talked to yvg personally, his team doesn't get so big profit as you think - he just has very fast miner for himself, but he doesn't try to "ALL YOUR DTC ARE BELONG TO US" Smiley
i think as long as yvg release his DTC miner, the diff is on the moon and only his team get profit  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
so far with this optimised client no blocks on i5 2500k. mining 15hours already.

EDIT: Mined two block in an hour now Smiley at 5400pps.

Haha, congrats Smiley So many ppl still can mine solo
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
so far with this optimised client no blocks on i5 2500k. mining 15hours already.

EDIT: Mined two block in an hour now Smiley at 5400pps.
Activity: 17
same problem. zero blocks for 24 hours. pps 19 000
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Speed increase is like 3x compared to normal client.

Used on 3 laptops with i5m over like 20hours.
2 without a block and 1 had single block ;-]

Hurray!

Thanks for the feedback

difficulty is on the rise ;

Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Speed increase is like 3x compared to normal client.

Used on 3 laptops with i5m over like 20hours.
2 without a block and 1 had single block ;-]

Hurray!
legendary
These clients will be updated/ deleted for new ones once the source is updated for the dnsseed issue
legendary
peoples, we cannot ks with the client miner of yvg1900 (@ ypool.net) that support for getwork, so they can solo with a lot CPU power for just one wallet instead of running multiple instance of datacoin-qt or datacoind per machine as we did today.

Ya difficulty increase surprised me or I would of put these up sooner.  Will post optimized pool miners when they become available.
peoples, we cannot ks with the client miner of yvg1900 (@ ypool.net) that support for getwork, so they can solo with a lot CPU power for just one wallet instead of running multiple instance of datacoin-qt or datacoind per machine as we did today.
Activity: 17
12 hours mining by this client and my balance stilll 0.0.
pps 19 000

how to see number of genrated blocks?
legendary
fast speed, ok, but did someone got block with it?

I could verify if anyone knows how to determine estimated blocks per day based on pps or cpd vrs difficulty??

Anyone know if this is accurate?
http://anty.info/primecoin-calculator/

Difficulty: 8.98287803
Activity: 10
fast speed, ok, but did someone got block with it?
On i5 2500k it gives 3x more primespersec than standart dtc client.

P.S. using i7 version.
legendary
core i3 version, please  Roll Eyes

ok Ill try it now and edit when its up

try the i7 version and if it doesn't crash , post your cpu type and results if possible.
legendary
Doubled the primespersec on a Xeon 5150 using the 2core  Grin
Lets see if it now actually mines anything as opposed to the official wallet.
If it does you can expect a share  Wink

I mined just fine with all of them , got lots of blocks on bulldozer last few days (although slowing now) and tested the i7 on cc3 8x large  for 5 blocks last night.

21k+ pps and ~145 cpd with i7 client When I took a quick look

legendary
I7, core2, and bulldozer available for those windows users who want optimized clients, or are using the stock win binary for whatever reason.

Testing the bulldozer (amd)  client was about 3-4 times faster than the stock bin released.

these are all-in-one clients for 64 bit windows only, let me know if you get a decent increase on the i7 or core 2, haven't fully tested those,-yet.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/DTC/

Use at own risk, test with backed up wallet/dir, etc. use at own risk, etc
 built from:
https://github.com/foo1inge/datacoin-hp

Tips: DPGxftskgx6GkrMp91ZcWpjPHuqNCQ7SpM

Went form 1700pps to 5000pps on i7! wow fairly large increase in pps.

I consistently get 3-4x the speed from base client on AMD 8150 (with bulldozer variant) ,  seems to do the same for i7, thanks for feedback!
legendary
Are there any special requirements for running these binaries? I tried the Bulldozer and i7 files but both crashed immediately.
I had them in the datacoin-qt folder with its depending files.
Running Win7 64bit.

Only requirement is to have the proper hardware. If you run the bulldozer one, you must being using and AMD bulldozer chip, ie 8150, 8350 - these builds are very specific to hardware, what CPU are you using?

Also these  are all in one, you should be able to run them from their own directory , by themselves,  of course you may get a missing dll error, unlikely.
Pages:
Jump to: