Pages:
Author

Topic: ore-mine explicit ponzi, ANN with collapsed report. - page 2. (Read 1902 times)

legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
I'm not recommending anything. I'm just saying its paid out for over 2 years. I did a little homework before accepting the job period. I manage his campaign and that's it. Of you look at all my posts here you'll see I'm only defending the part I have to deal with which is SIG campaign. I also don't feel like you can label the site as a scam ponzi since it has been around for 2years plus. True ponzis collapse well before then but its whatever here. You guys wanna play internet police n ruin the acct value then do what you must. I think the trust system is a joke half the time cause half have no clue and the other half trying to get noticed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
The site has been running for more than 2 years. I can personally vouch that the owner isnt abandoning his signature campaign. We have ran that for 4 months total now with noone ever having to worry about being paid.
Sorry to say yahoo but you might be risking your own reputation for what (IMHO) is highly likely a ponzi scheme still in the "Investor attracting" mode. As for the "paying for x time" , history is proof that cloudmining/ponzis have seeding money etc to sustain themselves for a long period of time to attract huge investors after which, when they have attracted enough high investors/investments , some hiccups in payment start, eventually coming up with a hack/system failure or just plain nothing, as a reply when they finally scam.

The least you can do is add a "Invest at your own risk", as you are a hero member(you might attract newbs attention, and they might think you are actively recommending investing) to avoid any future implications.
legendary
The site has been running for more than 2 years. I can personally vouch that the owner isnt abandoning his signature campaign. We have ran that for 4 months total now with noone ever having to worry about being paid.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
I gotta say you post some pretty baseless claims here. I can guarantee the signature campaign isnt abandoned. Masterp stole some btc and the guy who owns the site paid all participants from his pocket and is continuing campaign for 2 months. I think you need to have facts before making posts in the future
i would have posted more evidence if i could, although your sig campaign isn't yet abandoned, i won't sure if you are negged for helping to promote this site.

i posted a warning isn't baseless, look at the example of investment based faucets, the owner gone AWOL with the fund unpaid without getting caught by players. same logic as ore-mine, unless you were lucky enough that the operator wasn't watching his earnings from that site, otherwise the operaror could down the site without any notice and being discovered by players/investors.

if the ore-mine collapsed without predicted warnings, there would be even more victims in this scheme. hope you know why i need to accuse ore-mine "baselessly". nobody sure the fate if people just ignore this/viceversa.
legendary
I gotta say you post some pretty baseless claims here. I can guarantee the signature campaign isnt abandoned. Masterp stole some btc and the guy who owns the site paid all participants from his pocket and is continuing campaign for 2 months. I think you need to have facts before making posts in the future
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Oh yeah, Isn't it biased the way they give neg trust? Ore-mine is freely to advertise their ponzi site while other ponzi gets negative reputation?
Yup, all you can do is complain right? If someone did make an attempt at proving they were a ponzi, they'd have been given a neg a long time ago.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Oh yeah, Isn't it biased the way they give neg trust? Ore-mine is freely to advertise their ponzi site while other ponzi gets negative reputation?

Its mind blowing. how really biased it is. Both campaign manager and participants didn't get any.
legendary
beware of your keys.
Whats the problem? Its already in the investor-based game section. So, shouting ponzi or scam is pretty pointless already.

sure, but that ponzi is probably still on with the sig campaign, so the site is being promoted outside investor-based games.
some of the people who are not active in the investor-based games had probably been attracted and even invested for that matter. hope that this accusation could remind the "player" to start to escape.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Whats the problem? Its already in the investor-based game section. So, shouting ponzi or scam is pretty pointless already.
legendary
beware of your keys.
his announcement thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ore-mineorg-242718-btc-paid-new-years-mines-added-the-real-income-759702
i cannot add my photo on because my network connectivity is not that fast.

to be honest that site had nominally paid out 2331+ btc IIRC, including the funds re-invested; even the www.badbitcoin.org has stated that site is scam. i would not post this accusations if they could remain their "game" instead of "real mining". in fact they are now claiming that they are actually mining from the bitcoin network; which equals that they have "signed" the block. explicitly, they did not ever sign even a block to prove that.

i found a lot of the referral spam inside their main page commentary, because of the high commission on the referral inside this ponzi. although i did not deposit any satoshi in that site, i am still getting attracted by them as the sign campaign better to say advertisement outside bitcoin forum. they have their sign campaign which is probably abandoned, link here. proven not yet abandoned.

real mining does not have any referrals as they cannot afford the bonus, so beware. if you see this post, please start to withdraw when the avaliable funds avaliable instead of reinvest, especially for the newcomers, if you are interested to that game, you must leave and withdraw your funds immediately. i am one of the example of the victim in the ponzi collapse, so don't you if you are lucky enough.

i have posted the warning here. don't get the operator to run-off like what MMM just did in the china.

update: people started to report about unability to withdraw fund.
update 2: the site is 'seized' by the US, but the picture acknowledging the seizing seems to be illegitimate. it is collapsed already.
Pages:
Jump to: