Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 25. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have one .89 New Years mine and no it does not add to your balance until (hope in admin <3) after a month.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
What do you guys think of the new mines? anyone investing in them ? So is it like you can't claim and you just get paid at the end of the term so it doesn't take up a mining slot I guess.
new mines look interesting, but sadly i cant afford to buy them..
its have high income rate but are also disposable.. the lifetime period is one month, i guess after that month the buyer will get the income..
i think its really great since very high profit, and its also for only 1 month..
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Now the withdraw function works Smiley

+1 everything seems to be fine

P.S. does the New Year mines pay out every 8h aka add to production or do they just pay u the whole ammount after they are done?

Ty
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What do you guys think of the new mines? anyone investing in them ? So is it like you can't claim and you just get paid at the end of the term so it doesn't take up a mining slot I guess.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
A payment was made to ore-mine.org for a banner ad on 24-12-2015.

https://blockchain.info/tx/6e85042dad9f1448003b72d42999d58baa6f0504b6cf066f5cdfd5d1f548fefe

The ad is still in Pending state. How long will it be hanging like this ?

In the period of our promo campaign we will not show any banners.

It was not stated there. Anyway, what is the period of your promo campaign ? From when will it be shown ?

Still waiting for an answer. Ad is still pending after so many days of payment.

yep, they use only their own ads... mine is pending too

So I guess they do not need the profits from advertising...  Roll Eyes

While the promotion period we do not rotate ad banners.

What is your promotion period ?

Where is it mentioned on your website ?

Why is your Advertise section active while you are denying to show Ads from Advertisers ?

This is Pure Theft !!!

Thanks for the shout out. I was about to invest here for ad purchase.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
@Sector, trying to withdraw 0.1 BTC today "An error has ocurred. Please try again later". Could you please fix this? Thank you.

EDIT: Seems to have gone through now, thank you.

It means that BTC server had some problems with it's BTC software. In this case you really should try later. Now all is OK and you can withdraw any funds free, as always.

Once again:

Sometimes deposits or withdrawals can be delayed for technical reasons. It's normal.
Contact us if you will have any problems or if your payment is delayed for more than one day. Thank you.
Activity: 313

What do you mean by does not get? Im not sure if i understand you but if you already have activated the 2fa sometimes the pin will be sent to as spam, check your spams email if the ore mine pin is there on my part i always receive pin without any hassle.

Or if you dont have yet 2fa activated on your settings tab activate it first.

i  have 2fa activated on my settings before 3 days,
but i dont get the email with the pin??
so i cannot login;(

Have you checked the spams? Message their cr if you still cant log in.

its nothing in my spam folder.
and the support dont answer, i have report this before 4 days!

Please wait for the support answers, they are on holidays. But after holidays 100% of requests will be processed.
Activity: 6

What do you mean by does not get? Im not sure if i understand you but if you already have activated the 2fa sometimes the pin will be sent to as spam, check your spams email if the ore mine pin is there on my part i always receive pin without any hassle.

so i cannot login;(

its nothing in my spam folder.
and the support dont answer, i have report this before 4 days!
Activity: 40
Now the withdraw function works Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar

so i cannot login;(

Activity: 6

so i cannot login;(
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
sigh same here
En error has occured. Please try to withdraw later.

on the bright side i once withdrew a quite larger ammount that i deposited in order to get interest
Activity: 4
Most of time they fix any issues and they answer fast when there were any problems.

That's right. Everything has always been settled and fixed. I think the BTC payout wallet needs to be refilled.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Most of time they fix any issues and they answer fast when there were any problems.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Just wait it out. Sector gets it fixed eventually.

eventually,  is a good word Cheesy
lets wait
Activity: 15
This happens frequently.  I tried withdrawing 2.4 BTC a month ago and this happened.  Just wait it out. Sector gets it fixed eventually.
Activity: 384
Yep, withdrawal not working..  Huh

That happened to me before. Some hours later it worked. I hope it is the same this time.
Activity: 4
Here, too. Thought I did something wrong.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Yep, withdrawal not working..  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: