Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 38. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If we still play everything means not so badly!
Samsung E-TAB HE PAБOTAET BXOД , ПPOБOBAЛ PAЗHЫE БPAУЗEPЫ , HA CИCTEME AHДPOИД ORE-MINE HE PAБOTAET.
Samsung E-TAB DOESN'T WORK THE ENTRANCE, TRIED DIFFERENT BROWSERS, THE ANDROID OF ORE-MINE DOESN'T WORK AT SYSTEM.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
i think its better to add turn on and turn off button for those snow animation its consumed a lot of my cpu resource

Done!

That was quick! Thanks for such a fast response to your members' requests.
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Very nice background added. Yeah make me feel its Christmas soon Cheesy
Activity: 313
i think its better to add turn on and turn off button for those snow animation its consumed a lot of my cpu resource

Done!

Sector ... LOVE the Christmas background  Grin
works fine in Chromium

curious for the big Christmas and New Year events

Keep up the good work

Thank you for your good words! Smiley I am happy to make a feeling of a winter.
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Sector ... LOVE the Christmas background  Grin
works fine in Chromium

curious for the big Christmas and New Year events

Keep up the good work
Activity: 406
Activity: 172
Well now I can retire...

Haha, having a hard time believing that kind of luck, but who knows? XP
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Anyone know what the promotions/gifts are yet?

What gifts?  Huh Huh
Let me know also :3

ORE-MINE.ORG SUPPORT, 2015-12-17
- @Patrick C - Yes, we have big Christmas and New Year events. Do not miss it!

That's led to speculation.

when will event starts? can you tell us date?
Activity: 420
Merit: 500
Buttons work here. But the snow background killed my old laptop. CPU is at 100%.
Absolut unusable. Had to block the script.

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Chrome, FireFox, IE all work for me. I like the design for a few days, except I keep losing my cursor in the snowstorm!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Would it be possibly to set up an API that would allow us to see MONTHLY INTEREST, INTEREST ACCRUED, ACCOUNT’S BALANCE?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Hi, you changed Sector a site background on New Years, but now not one button doesnt work there, I cant come into the account! in what a problem? it is a joke?wait.

I am surprised, which browser do you use? There is a JavaScript code which should work without any problems.
Try something most common, like Mozilla Firefox
I tried some browsers - Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, a dolphin, Yandex - result negative, I cant enter the account, buttons dont work. The Mozilla FireFox browser, an entrance executed, on it stop, further buttons dont work, I cant collect ore and bonuses, in general after an entrance not one button doesnt work, I couldnt even leave, it was necessary to close the page simply. these problems began after change of a background on the New Years yesterday. what to do?thanks.
Puffin browser works good with this website, it's flash browser also free version is available on mobile devices.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
im using chrome,, i can log-in and can also collect ores but the design is irritating in my eyes..... Angry
Friend, SIGN IN - DEAD BUTTON. Java the script is included - all as usual but that doesnt work. it is a pity.
Hi, you changed Sector a site background on New Years, but now not one button doesnt work there, I cant come into the account! in what a problem? it is a joke?wait.

I am surprised, which browser do you use? There is a JavaScript code which should work without any problems.
I tried some browsers - Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, a dolphin, Yandex - result negative, I cant enter the account, buttons dont work. The Mozilla FireFox browser, an entrance executed, on it stop, further buttons dont work, I cant collect ore and bonuses, in general after an entrance not one button doesnt work, I couldnt even leave, it was necessary to close the page simply. these problems began after change of a background on the New Years yesterday. what to do?thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

Yeah, FWIW, I just tried logging in to see if it's really broken. Still zero issues on my end -- logged in fine.
Activity: 313

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Admin.. Site is now slow plus i can't login since the christmas background came up.
Pages:
Jump to: