Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 56. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
More then 6 hours after mine payment I still don't have the amount in mine ore-mine.org. I send 0.074 BTC and don't know why I still not have it???
Now I am almost 12 hours waiting and still mine balance it not updated with the 0.074 BTC I have send to ore-mine. Have send messages about this and only get random message back not even about this case.

Is there a possibility to do a chargeback?

Ore-Mine.org
[email protected]
Details verbergen

Aan:
I
[email protected]
Datum:
16 november 2015, 13:23
Dear Sir or Madam!

We have no more opportunities for new investments at this time. There are no mines available.
                We are working on increasing the number of potential investments to provide more earning opportunities for our users.
                The monthly interest rate is still active for all funds in your account. All previously purchased mines are working and will continue to work.
                Watch for updates on the page https://ore-mine.org/buy
                As soon as we are ready, new mines will be available.
                Thank you.

https://ore-mine.org

A chargeBack!  Oh, that is cute.  I love someone who wants to use a decentralized currency and then wants the perks of real money, lol.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
More then 6 hours after mine payment I still don't have the amount in mine ore-mine.org. I send 0.074 BTC and don't know why I still not have it???
Now I am almost 12 hours waiting and still mine balance it not updated with the 0.074 BTC I have send to ore-mine. Have send messages about this and only get random message back not even about this case.

Is there a possibility to do a chargeback?

Ore-Mine.org
[email protected]
Details verbergen

Aan:
********@gmail.com
Datum:
16 november 2015, 13:23
Dear Sir or Madam!

We have no more opportunities for new investments at this time. There are no mines available.
                We are working on increasing the number of potential investments to provide more earning opportunities for our users.
                The monthly interest rate is still active for all funds in your account. All previously purchased mines are working and will continue to work.
                Watch for updates on the page https://ore-mine.org/buy
                As soon as we are ready, new mines will be available.
                Thank you.

https://ore-mine.org
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Activity: 758
Merit: 500
when are you going to add when our mines will expire ?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Not saying anything, I'm actually an advocate of your program if you read through my previous posts on this topic, just seemed a bit strange that you said you couldn't accept new investors than a day later you say your opening new investments again.  

Usually we were doing this work in the background mode and mines were available permanently. But a week ago we had no new opportunities for investments. From now we can provide more income and have a fixed amount of mines which users can buy.

Activity: 630
Hopefully not, although it does make me a bit nervous, because the admin just recently said that they were not accepting new investors because they would not be able to pay them.  Now he's saying that he's taking new investors, hopefully not a way to gather as much money as possible before an exit.  Can't really tell because the operations of the website are not transparent, there's no way to know if he really has any bitcoin miners or not.

"Just recently said". And what about this?

Some new mines will be available soon (gold mines).

Currently I cannot say exactly, but maybe no new usual mines will be available soon.

Those mines, which were purchased earlier, will be closed after 2 years from the moment of purchasing.

We already found new investment powers and only after that we starting sell new mines.
Every day from the beginning somebody says that we will be closed tomorrow. What is the trick? Why are you saying it?
If I said that in the summer 2016 our interest rate will be changed to the lower amount, can you understand that naturally we plan working longer than tomorrow?
Open the page 8 of this thread and read where is our income from.

Not saying anything, I'm actually an advocate of your program if you read through my previous posts on this topic, just seemed a bit strange that you said you couldn't accept new investors than a day later you say your opening new investments again. 
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Good news, guys!
We done a lot of work and have more power now.
So we are ready to accept some more new mines. Next time it will not be a surprise for you when all mines will be sold. We will show how much mines we have for sale.
And maybe some more mines also will be able in 2016, January, but it is not exactly. Anyway, 2.32% interest rate will be available at least till summer 2016.

That's cool, when are they going to be available?  Huh
Thanks.

Soon, in one or two days.

Finally!!!
Hopefully not, although it does make me a bit nervous, because the admin just recently said that they were not accepting new investors because they would not be able to pay them.  Now he's saying that he's taking new investors, hopefully not a way to gather as much money as possible before an exit.  Can't really tell because the operations of the website are not transparent, there's no way to know if he really has any bitcoin miners or not.

"Just recently said". And what about this?

Some new mines will be available soon (gold mines).

Currently I cannot say exactly, but maybe no new usual mines will be available soon.

Those mines, which were purchased earlier, will be closed after 2 years from the moment of purchasing.

We already found new investment powers and only after that we starting sell new mines.
Every day from the beginning somebody says that we will be closed tomorrow. What is the trick? Why are you saying it?
If I said that in the summer 2016 our interest rate will be changed to the lower amount, can you understand that naturally we plan working longer than tomorrow?
Open the page 8 of this thread and read where is our income from.
Hopefully not, although it does make me a bit nervous, because the admin just recently said that they were not accepting new investors because they would not be able to pay them.  Now he's saying that he's taking new investors, hopefully not a way to gather as much money as possible before an exit.  Can't really tell because the operations of the website are not transparent, there's no way to know if he really has any bitcoin miners or not.
Activity: 36
does that mean th e site is going to close down?
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Good news, guys!
So we are ready to accept some more new mines. Next time it will not be a surprise for you when all mines will be sold. We will show how much mines we have for sale.
And maybe some more mines also will be able in 2016, January, but it is not exactly. Anyway, 2.32% interest rate will be available at least till summer 2016.
Thanks for the update! Is the block halving making you guys stop the 2.32% interest rate?

What new mines can we expect to come?

Where? I just went to buy one, but didn't see them. It still says no mines.

I'm also unable to purchase new mines. They are indeed still unavailable.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
Good news, guys!

That's cool, when are they going to be available?  Huh
Thanks.

I thought new mines are now available so I checked and see if there is, but theres none as you just posted but we are willing to wait. I just harvested 5 ores today. Yeah!
Good news, guys!

Thanks.

Activity: 51
Good news, guys!

Thanks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Good news, guys!

Where? I just went to buy one, but didn't see them. It still says no mines.
Activity: 266
If we still play everything means not so badly!
Good news, guys!
Activity: 5
So no more new investments, I was hoping to upgrade a mine but I guess it's alright.  Also thanks for the honesty from the admin I really appreciate that, he realized that he was unable to pay additional investors and so he stopped taking new investments instead of taking as much new money as possible through various promotions and running off with the money like 90% of the programs out there would have done.  Nice to see that there are some honest people out there.

I second that. I also wanna upgrade more mines. Hes probably the best admin ever.
So no more new investments, I was hoping to upgrade a mine but I guess it's alright.  Also thanks for the honesty from the admin I really appreciate that, he realized that he was unable to pay additional investors and so he stopped taking new investments instead of taking as much new money as possible through various promotions and running off with the money like 90% of the programs out there would have done.  Nice to see that there are some honest people out there.
Activity: 266
If we still play everything means not so badly!
working now Smiley Grin
Perfectly the friend, all of us wait for your updatings! very good updatings! thanks for hope. always with you!
Pages:
Jump to: