Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 95. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
i joined this website yesterday how many btc can i earn with free account?

IMHO almost nothing. You must treat this site as a faucet-similar website, so to be honest I'll recommend you bitcoin flapper on android or at least freebitcoins or moonbitcoin.

But this is my private opinion
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
i joined this website yesterday how many btc can i earn with free account?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
received the withdrawel....sorry for the panic hihi
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
So this is pretty much a faucet disguised as a game? Creative, but it could do with a better looking page.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
I am interested: the payout is monthly, no? LMK.

payout is if you reached 0.0005 but admin fee is 0.0005 which means the excess of 0.0005 is yours
Activity: 331
I am interested: the payout is monthly, no? LMK.
withdrawel not received
subitted support ticket and still waiting for a reply
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
So, if the website is a mining site or a game? I do not see an explanation of this site in the OP. you should add it
Activity: 313
Any ETA on these new Updates coming?

Why do you need any ETA?
Only my words here Smiley
Any ETA on these new Updates coming?
UPD:

Ore-Mine.com is now Ore-Mine.org
Some Level 8 Mines are added.

Almost all mines are already sold. You can buy new mines while it is still available.

+ All fees will be removed soon. Withdrawal fee will be 0. You will be able to use ore-mine as a web wallet.
+ An interest will be added to funds on your wallet every month. It will be like 2.32% or 2.34% for the first time I will recalculate it with more accuracy.
Site address is Ore-Mine.org from now. Besides, new contracts for a mines will not be available soon.
Activity: 38
site is still paying
but i think investing more than 1 BTC for a mine is risky. i did put some money there up to Level 3 but thats it. No plan of investing more. Harvesting more yes Smiley
I wouldn't put even that. to me it is a diversion I paid for levels 1 and 3 and let level 2 fund itself. then I used a small amount to introduce my 10 yo son to bitcoin. I will not do any more.
legendary
site is still paying
but i think investing more than 1 BTC for a mine is risky. i did put some money there up to Level 3 but thats it. No plan of investing more. Harvesting more yes Smiley
Activity: 10
Yes! Today a saw that, Ore-Mine.com is now Ore-mine.org. I hope that will be the only change and do not change anything with the good payouts.
Activity: 38
Has anyone else noticed ore-mine.com is now ore-mine.org. every time I try to sign in I hit a redirect and I am curious because I knew nothing about this
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
well there is one that earns 1 bitcoin a day, with all mines maxed out and if we may believe he cashes it out with no problems.
the fee is 50k satoshi, i don't think it's too high considering what you can earn here, maybe adjust the fee to the lower level mines could stop this anoying too high fee dribble fibble spam
legendary
I get around 6,000 to 8,000 satoshis everyday using this site. Not bad because as soon as I collected the satoshis, I log out and go to work, next day same procedure, log-in> collect> log-out.

The only bad thing about this site is the Withdrawal Fee which is 0.0005 .
It's even hard to reach 0.0005 with with just 6,000 to 8,000 satoshis daily.
Other than that, eveyrthing looks fine. Hope the site stays and continue paying. I already collected 2 withdraws to test if they really are paying.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
never a fan of these sites, doesn't sound like one of the really bad ones form reading the comments, but still I can't see it being around in 5 years, good luck to those that are receiving payments.

Its also not worth the time really.. its like collecting satoshis from the faucet..
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
never a fan of these sites, doesn't sound like one of the really bad ones form reading the comments, but still I can't see it being around in 5 years, good luck to those that are receiving payments.
Pages:
Jump to: