Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 97. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
For some reason I registered on this site but my earnings seem to be veeery low, almost none  Sad.
How much do you make per month?
I think that the only way to make some money is by referrals... 
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Yep, working since yesterday. Quite a shame you think this is a scam.
Activity: 7
Thank you very much for updating Smiley
I used ore-mine since 1 month and i love this site !! Actually because it is simple and exactly as promised !
i can compare with other cloud mining -fancy websites- lots of hassle and tickets because so many bugs everyday...
So as webmaster myself i'm so agree when you talked about a simple code (for features).

I wrote emails to your support address with some guess about server issue. Hope you can still get the emails ?

Hoping the site will be back soon !
So far one of my favourite !
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Looks like the site works now.
site down.

Server maintenance. We will continue our work in couple of days. Stay with us. Thank you.

scam

Wait a couple of days. Tongue
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
site down.

Server maintenance. We will continue our work in couple of days. Stay with us. Thank you.

scam

Server maintenance is server maintenance. It was impossible to stay online while that proccess. Lots of technical troubles were solved.
Scam is in another section, do not be so skeptic, man  ) here were a server works (mostly with DB).
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
site down.

scam
If your daily store is a piece of ore too, you just doubled your 8 hour production. 
Actually, you will have 3 pieces every day, because 1 peace produced every 8 hours.
Also you can get up to +5 ores daily as bonuses (really it's 12.5% per slot).

Its no way that this website will be online at least one year.So you cant earn money, just lose. We will see it in near future.

I would not say this. Site shows a lot of ads and a real Bitcoin mining hardware used in mining.
Some production values can be reduced if there will be problems with Bitcoins Mining Difficulty.
Bonuses can be reduced too.
ONLYfree, ore-mine site has nothing to do with your golden cows or birds or where you lost money. I did not even know about these sites before.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I just wanted to let everyone know. I am new here. I did invest in the game, a little bit. I had some spare BTC, and I figured I would try it. I invested .3295 BTC, and my production of ore (satoshi) is over 54,000 every 8 hours.  The withdrawal fee is .0005 BTC.

I attached the blockchain transaction of me withdrawing it from the game, showing up in coinbase. Smiley  I have withdrawn twice. At my current pace, and the current price of BTC, and doing two productions a day (16 hour span, 8 hours a piece), I will make .01 bitcoin every 10 days. I can make .01 BTC 36 times in a year, so I actually return .365 BTC.  And that is just the minimum you can make. If your daily store is a piece of ore too, you just doubled your 8 hour production.  So my .3295 BTC investment can return a minimum of .365 BTC.  I am pleased with it.

http://ore-mine.com/?r=13738  Give it a shot using this link, and just try the game out.

https://coinbase.com/network/transactions/74fedb0c8a9ccea6557874c2e55676bfbb88a6114c60c1cc90d6e65e02545eeb

Thank you for taking the time to view my post about this game.

Its no way that this website will be online at least one year.So you cant earn money, just lose. We will see it in near future.
Activity: 137
Sounds easy, I had joined
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
I think it's too good to be true  Sad
And looks like you cannot get bitcoin without investing any bitcoin  Sad

I recommended all of you to not invest on this site
Because, there are similar games like this (hint : cows) and some people not get paid until now
legendary
You should tell that 0.02 BTC invested, earn around 6000 satoshi every day Smiley so if I right its about only 333 days and you are in ROI
Site was opened YESTERDAY.
And somebody already posted fake scam report. Site pays, do not worry.
Besides, author of the report said:

Ok, maybe I too fast to call this website a scam. Anyway soon we will see it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Hi, Guys!

You can get your own virtual BTC Mine here: ore-mine.com

Someone posted this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758825.new at scam accusation section. I dont know if the site is legit though but it's already raised red alarms for me so I'd better to stay away till someone has proof of payment
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Would be great if someone could create a sim type of game, mixed with minecraft, where people could acctually mine BTC and a functional world where people buy mining hardware to increase their profit.

You start out on a small claim, panning close to a river, and you work your way up to a industrial miner, with all the equipment used in real life. {As seen on the discovery channel, on the series "Gold Rush"}

I would buy that game, because I enjoyed that series. If I could do it tommorow, I would dump my work and go for that.

Humans are not supposed to sit in meetings all day....  Tongue
A few months ago some minecraft servers offered some satoshis for each bloc mined.

If you want something more realistic, just take a pan and go look for gold in your river  Grin It's 100% IRL like  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
The 90's called and want their html back, you can keep the PNG as that wasn't invent yet.

ROFL ... good one ... and true too ... site looks like 98
legendary
Ok, maybe I too fast to call this website a scam. Anyway soon we will see it.
Activity: 168
The 90's called and want their html back, you can keep the PNG as that wasn't invent yet.
It is exactly the game. And also it can give you some BTC for produced ore.
The site offers advertisement and money from site's banners impressions will be paid to it's users.
Who likes the game, you are welcome to participate. I do not ask somebody to deposit and I will never ask for this. Just have fun, guys!
Pages:
Jump to: