Pages:
Author

Topic: [email protected] - page 3. (Read 6501 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 13, 2014, 11:58:54 PM
Spending time on Fox News or their viewers has a worse return of investment than setting up a GPU mining rig.
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Be Here Now
April 13, 2014, 11:45:32 PM
Nope. Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 12, 2014, 08:45:29 PM
The plus is that he has a lot of viewers.
The negative?

Such a nice guy  Smiley

The negative is that all of his viewers are braindead inbred psychopathic fucktards without a clue and no desire to get one.

Fox is a parody news outlet whose viewers are illiterate imbeciles waiting for jesus and who loathe education, science and technology.

Bitcoin would make their heads explode.

I don't watch Fox News but isn't your statement as overly generalized and prejudiced as you believe all of their viewers to be?  

....on second thought....

I don't watch Fox News but isn't your statement as overly generalized and prejudiced as you believe all of their viewers to be?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
April 12, 2014, 08:32:13 PM
So if a bunch of faux news viewers see a report on bitcoin (even on the unlikely chance its in a positive light) what's the upside? The amount that it would actually draw into bitcoin would be so tiny since many 65+ year olds have trouble with the computers and those internets, let alone the billclams or pitgoins or whatever they're called...you know those computer dollars
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
April 12, 2014, 03:55:19 PM
I really think that if he gets enough emails he will say something, and if he says something everyone will have a little segment to talk about O'Reilly talking about it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Put your trust in MATH.
April 12, 2014, 01:17:26 AM
The negative?

Such a nice guy  Smiley

The negative is that all of his viewers are braindead inbred psychopathic fucktards without a clue and no desire to get one.

Fox is a parody news outlet whose viewers are illiterate imbeciles waiting for jesus and who loathe education, science and technology.

....on second thought….

Harsh and funny.  Well done.
April 11, 2014, 09:01:29 PM
Did anyone see that a woman hosted his show today?
April 11, 2014, 12:29:06 AM
The negative?

Such a nice guy  Smiley

Lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Be Here Now
April 10, 2014, 10:34:29 PM
The negative?

Such a nice guy  Smiley

April 10, 2014, 09:02:07 PM
If someone watches Fox news on a daily basis I'm not interested in getting them into Bitcoin.

Stewart already touched bitcoin once.

How about reaching him?

Colbert and Stewart report on what the news reports, and O'Reilly is considered the news, and is one of their main focal points.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
April 10, 2014, 08:55:13 PM
If someone watches Fox news on a daily basis I'm not interested in getting them into Bitcoin.

Stewart already touched bitcoin once.

How about reaching him?
April 10, 2014, 08:50:48 PM
I think my grandparents watch this guy. Pretty sure no one in his viewership would care about bitcoins.

Ok, do you think they care about weed and Tesla? Not until it's on his show they don't.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2014, 08:40:13 PM
I think my grandparents watch this guy. Pretty sure no one in his viewership would care about bitcoins.
April 10, 2014, 08:36:58 PM

Most coiners are libertarian, soo... Kinda fighting a losing battle there.

No, the most vocal coiners are libertarian.

The "new paradigm" weirdos and the ones who think it will completely replace the dollar are but a drop in the bucket. The real potential for growth lies in the millions and millions of young people in America and other developed/developing nations worldwide.

Thank God. I have been waiting for people that want to start school based coins and country based coins and city based coins and organization based coins. THAT is the future of coining.

One of us isn't understanding the other. I don't know which.

Did you not say that the potential is in young people in America and Developing countries?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 10, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

The "new paradigm" weirdos and the ones who think it will completely replace the dollar are but a drop in the bucket. The real potential for growth lies in the millions and millions of young people in America and other developed/developing nations worldwide.

Thank God. I have been waiting for people that want to start school based coins and country based coins and city based coins and organization based coins. THAT is the future of coining.

One of us isn't understanding the other. I don't know which.
April 10, 2014, 08:34:23 PM
Think of the demographic.

Paranoid, anti government people.

Getting O'Reilly to present Bitcoin as an alternative to the "hitler muslim" president's controlled currency would get them on board, and increase bitcoin adoption.

In the end that's all that matters. 

-B-

Exactly.
April 10, 2014, 08:33:26 PM
How about instead, you write a blog post instead of emailing him. Expalin to the world why YOU use bitcoin, why YOU want it to catch on, what YOU see as a wonderful benefit of it and post it online. Then share it to anyone who will listen.

I already make forum posts all over. And I have even made a few Facebook groups.
April 10, 2014, 08:32:41 PM
The LAST thing I want is to see what Bill O'Reilly has to say about Bitcoin.  He will make NO effort whatsoever to actually learn anything about it and will make a knew-jerk reaction based upon what he has heard so far, and most of that is probably FUD and just wrong. 

Then, he'll report that as "news" and since he said it there will be that many more people that have to unlearn what they have been "taught", and only because "well, I heard Bill O'Rilly say"...

It's not about hearing his opinion, it's about getting old fear mongers to want it.
April 10, 2014, 08:32:06 PM

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
April 10, 2014, 02:52:28 PM
Think of the demographic.

Paranoid, anti government people.

But they aren't ant-government. They're a mix.

They're pro-government for things they want to control (i.e. no abortions, no gay marriage, programs to help businesses, army/navy/air force/marines) but anti-government for things they don't want government controlling (guns, religion, programs to help the poor, programs to help workers).

Republicans control most of the money - why would they want to lose control? It would be a hard sell to get the rich to move to bitcoins. They know lots of other ways to make money that they understand.

Pages:
Jump to: