Pages:
Author

Topic: Organizing a group buy for 50+ BFL 600 GH/s Monarch ASIC cards - page 2. (Read 18730 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Are they shipping today? because it's the end of 2013 today.

Last I heard BFL is getting their first chips on the 9th of January and starting to ship by end of January.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Are they shipping today? because it's the end of 2013 today.
Huge Price reduction on Monarchs!
BFL just dropped prices on Monarchs by more than half from $4,680 to $2,100. Our Monarch Group Buy also gets a discount.

Our new prices are:
Cards ordered:
1 --------- $1,900 (discount $200 or 9.52%) - $3.17/GH/s
2 --------- $1,875 (discount $225 or 10.71%) - $3.13/GH/s
3 to 5 ---- $1,850 (discount $250 or 11.90%) - $3.08/GH/s
6 to 10 -- $1,825 (discount $275 or 13.10%) - $3.04/GH/s
Over 10 - $1,800 (discount $300 or 14.29%) - $3.00/GH/s

Let me know if you want to order more Monarchs!
Placed another Monarch Group Buy order today. Total Monarchs ordered so far: 58
 Placed another Monarch Group Buy order. Total Monarchs ordered so far: 57

Make sure he doesn't change the terms/conditions and shipping price, as he's been doing with some other orders lately, increasing the cost after the items have been paid for, and holding them for 'ransom' until the customers pay the extra costs.

Not trying to be a jerk, but this is beginning to happen to BFL orders in waves right now. Just a warning. And it will happen /after/ the item can't be cancelled.

Thanks. I will keep it in mind.
Activity: 616
So did Dave get back to you in time?

Hi. Unfortunately, no I am still waiting to hear back from Dave. Will place our first order as soon as he is ready.

Make sure he doesn't change the terms/conditions and shipping price, as he's been doing with some other orders lately, increasing the cost after the items have been paid for, and holding them for 'ransom' until the customers pay the extra costs.

Not trying to be a jerk, but this is beginning to happen to BFL orders in waves right now. Just a warning. And it will happen /after/ the item can't be cancelled.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
You guys are nuts

Id say the same of you TBH, having 10 monarchs in preorder. Good luck with that.

Hi. Unfortunately, no I am still waiting to hear back from Dave. Will place our first order as soon as he is ready.
Activity: 616
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You guys are nuts
 - Sept 20. Sent invoices out to all who sent me signed service agreements. Collecting payments due and upgrade orders.

- Sept 25. Funds are collected, all but one upgradable order have been transferred to my account. We are ready to place the order. I am currently waiting on Dave of BFL to resolve some website issues they are working on which are preventing processing of our big order. Dave promised to get back to me tomorrow with update on fixes. Will place the order as soon as Dave is ready to process it. Hopefully very soon now.
If you really going threw with this i can sell you my bfl account that, last time i checked last week, still has the 25% discount voucher... You can get better pricing than for 10+ cards... lets say, 5 btc?

I can not use any vouchers for this group buy.
Activity: 251
If you really going threw with this i can sell you my bfl account that, last time i checked last week, still has the 25% discount voucher... You can get better pricing than for 10+ cards... lets say, 5 btc?
- Sept 17. Service agreement document is ready. Sending out to all group participants who confirmed readiness to be on the first order. If I missed you somehow and you did not get an email with service agreement please let me know asap. Next steps are invoicing, collecting funds, then placing the order.

Hi, I sent you a PM with details of my potential commitment, have I missed the first round?

Thx

Sent you a PM reply. You still have time to make it on our first order.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
- Sept 17. Service agreement document is ready. Sending out to all group participants who confirmed readiness to be on the first order. If I missed you somehow and you did not get an email with service agreement please let me know asap. Next steps are invoicing, collecting funds, then placing the order.

Hi, I sent you a PM with details of my potential commitment, have I missed the first round?

Thx
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
It's not that 600GH will be unprofitable in December-March..................it's that BFL WILL NOT ship by that timeframe.Maybe by June 2014........MAYBE  Roll Eyes

They have been late with every one of thier products...FPGA-3-4 months,ASIC 65nm-6-10 months(maybe more).What makes you think they learned anything  Cheesy

Best of luck guys....your gonna need it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 322
So did BFL tell you when your Monarch group buy will be shipped?  According to this new coindesk articles, Josh said a fast-track limited production run will product the chip in 24 days, and a limited number of initial orders will be shipped around mid-November, but the rest of the orders will start shipping late January or early February 2014?  In 2-3 months time, the hash rate will increase by 4-8 times, making the Monarch unprofitable.

http://www.coindesk.com/butterfly-labs-coo-responds-to-detractors-amid-company-struggles/
bringing me back to my previously unanswered question, negative ROI / investors = ?

F BFL.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
So did BFL tell you when your Monarch group buy will be shipped?  According to this new coindesk articles, Josh said a fast-track limited production run will product the chip in 24 days, and a limited number of initial orders will be shipped around mid-November, but the rest of the orders will start shipping late January or early February 2014?  In 2-3 months time, the hash rate will increase by 4-8 times, making the Monarch unprofitable.

http://www.coindesk.com/butterfly-labs-coo-responds-to-detractors-amid-company-struggles/
Pages:
Jump to: