Pages:
Author

Topic: Organizing a group buy for 50+ BFL 600 GH/s Monarch ASIC cards - page 4. (Read 18730 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
Well, no risk no fun.

I just ordered 10.

While you may be in the first few days.... My soul still weeps for you
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Well, no risk no fun.

I just ordered 10.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I preordered 4 Monarchs in first hour of sale time upgrading my 6 Singles from Sept 15th 2012.

I'm sorry for your loss Sad
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Standard Shipping only? Not good.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I will watch with interest. I have several a few TH in preorders but this might be fun to participate in.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Interesting to read all the hate Smiley

I preordered 4 Monarchs in first hour of sale time upgrading my 6 Singles from Sept 15th 2012.

With ASICS as with any investment, you shouuld only invest what you can afford to loose or you will stress out, that said, everyone always got a full refund from them which is not too bad for investment going bad lol

Also, everyone I know who did 1st day preorders with BFL got their equipment and mined at least 600% return on their initial cost which is nothing to complain about dispite them loosing the race due to production mistakes.

Sorry but, personally, I don't believe a word of it  Roll Eyes

Lol you dont make any sense ...
Activity: 602
no way there are that many stupid people to get this.
unless they are new and the phrase "there's a sucker born every minute" applies
Activity: 322
this post is a joke right? i'm waiting for the punchline..
Punchline is in the video in my signature.

Funny coincidence I watched that movie (DOWNFALL) just 2 days ago and I very well remember that scene.
HILARIOUS! Thank you for a good laugh.

I am not too worried about BFL running out of cash (from pre-orders), I am sure they are operating a huge mining farm, generating hundreds of BTCs every week for them.

Its called EclipseMC. Unless what I hear is true and Josh got fired.
Activity: 264

Funny coincidence I watched that movie (DOWNFALL) just 2 days ago and I very well remember that scene.
HILARIOUS! Thank you for a good laugh.

I am not too worried about BFL running out of cash (from pre-orders), I am sure they are operating a huge mining farm, generating hundreds of BTCs every week for them.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
For status updates see first post of this thread.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
How do you ignore a whole thread? (rhetorical question)
Activity: 266

Love it!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

With ASICS as with any investment, you shouuld only invest what you can afford to loose or you will stress out, that said, everyone always got a full refund from them which is not too bad for investment going bad lol

Also, everyone I know who did 1st day preorders with BFL got their equipment and mined at least 600% return on their initial cost which is nothing to complain about dispite them loosing the race due to production mistakes.

Sorry but, personally, I don't believe a word of it  Roll Eyes

+1
Activity: 434

If anything,this whole bfl adventure has taught me that you gotta be there day 1-5 or max first week of preorders or you can forget about ROI.

Your group buy is too late now so forget about it.  
Look at how many ppl already upgraded their Minirigs and Singles orders. You are now going to be months behind in the queue while something like 10-20TH are ordered on 17 and about same 18th, also you gotta consider that most people are waiting for banks to open to make wire payment or scooping up btc now. I think the market move in BTC this weekend is due to ppl buying up BTC to pay for their orders as banks are closed on the weekend.
My point is if you didnt buy it form them already then forget it  Smiley
Activity: 658
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

Planned delivery is end of 2013.

Smiley Cheesy Grin

PLANNED...

it wont be delivered until 2015 and it will use 305 watts at maybe 250ghash/sec, which by that point will probably be like the asicminer usbs today
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

Butterly labs is offering such good prices that even if they are late these cards will pay for themselves many times over.

either you're an idiot, drunk, or high as fuck.
Activity: 991
Dude please don't give them any of your money. I have 2 SC orders from July 15. Still waiting. I have lost so much potential profit. They don't give an eff about us.

July 15th 2012 or 2013? Though I assume the prior - 2012

2012 sorry. I am 21. This is a good fraction of my lifetime..
donator
Axios Foundation
Dude please don't give them any of your money. I have 2 SC orders from July 15. Still waiting. I have lost so much potential profit. They don't give an eff about us.

July 15th 2012 or 2013? Though I assume the prior - 2012
Activity: 322
Let me quote from the Monarch Website:

"Institutional Pricing:  If you would like to purchase 50 or more cards, please contact Dave McClain for institutional pricing: 913-710-4865"

Well, Instead of calling Dave, I sent him a Email.

ME
Dear Dave,

I would love to see your quote for 77 units of the monarch BPU 600 c

Thanks in advance

Daves reply:
Christian,

There are no special pricing or quantity discounts. The price on the website is the same for 1 or 77.

--
With appreciation,

Dave
Butterfly Labs, Inc.
Account Manager
800-809-6463 (MINE) Ext. 101

my reply:
What the fuck, seriously?

Let me quote the butterflylabs website:

"Institutional Pricing:  If you would like to purchase 50 or more cards, please contact Dave McClain for institutional pricing: 913-710-4865"

and finally dave:
My sincerest apologies. What time can we talk this week?

How stupid is that company? hilarious!
Pages:
Jump to: