Pages:
Author

Topic: OROCRYPT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN - page 3. (Read 26982 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 05:00:32 AM
Very unfortunate if everyone has to leave orocrypt, because so many people have already participated in it. RIP
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 11:31:52 AM
OrocryptSupport: Last Active:   04-07-2017

So, most likely, we can say to the project R.I.P.

Yes R.I.P project. Also sheet deleted from Google Drive Sad

The table with the members has been removed, it means that it will be clear that there will not be any payments. Do not waste time.
Activity: 714
August 01, 2017, 10:59:26 AM

Yes R.I.P project. Also sheet deleted from Google Drive Sad
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
August 01, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 01, 2017, 08:37:12 AM
after the ico breakdown, Is there any information on refund for those who contributed? If there is none and those who participated there didnt respond, except for other anomalies, there could be distribution but it might be small.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
August 01, 2017, 08:27:06 AM
This project has failed why the thread still has not been locked or deleted.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
August 01, 2017, 08:16:27 AM
i don't see the spreadsheet. the link isn't working.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
August 01, 2017, 06:43:26 AM
how the OROCRYPT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ,., ? anyone help new information about it ,. ? why spreadsheet delete ?

I think they won't pay the bounty participants because the ICO for the project was not successful.

No response or update from dev yet?
It's the problem, they don't update here. they not give instructions so on...so I guess we should stop expecting that we will be to received our rewards for bounty Angry Angry

i think we should not expect anything from the team. its better to be that way.. the ico failed so expect that no more bounties.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 01, 2017, 05:50:46 AM
Im very disappointed about this project.  I can receive that the bounty hunter will not get they reward but i just want todev can gives us information.  But until now dev is quite.And the spreadsheet was deleted without explaination from dev.  Why you quite dev.
? We dont ask to get my reward but please gives us information.
Forget about this. There is microscopic chance to get bounty. Devs don't answer for questions. I think, they don't want to do anything else.
We can assume that the project is dead.
Although the idea was interesting.

So its mean project is dead  Grin Should i say R.I.P ??

Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 31, 2017, 09:18:22 AM
Im very disappointed about this project.  I can receive that the bounty hunter will not get they reward but i just want todev can gives us information.  But until now dev is quite.And the spreadsheet was deleted without explaination from dev.  Why you quite dev.
Forget about this. There is microscopic chance to get bounty. Devs don't answer for questions. I think, they don't want to do anything else.
We can assume that the project is dead.
Although the idea was interesting.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 31, 2017, 04:29:39 AM
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
July 31, 2017, 02:24:34 AM
how the OROCRYPT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ,., ? anyone help new information about it ,. ? why spreadsheet delete ?

I think they won't pay the bounty participants because the ICO for the project was not successful.

No response or update from dev yet?
It's the problem, they don't update here. they not give instructions so on...so I guess we should stop expecting that we will be to received our rewards for bounty Angry Angry

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 31, 2017, 01:35:27 AM

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
July 31, 2017, 01:00:59 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 30, 2017, 07:58:11 PM
There was an announcement on Facebook that they will return the money they collected to the investors but up until now, it is not happening. They should also make a statement here to calm down people especially who have invested big amounts.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 30, 2017, 12:44:42 PM
Maybe your money has been taken away by them .. really a project that can not be believed
Hopefully the things you say do not happen .. many people who will feel loss. Including the investors
Activity: 218
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 30, 2017, 12:38:56 PM
Maybe your money has been taken away by them .. really a project that can not be believed
Activity: 206
July 29, 2017, 08:03:35 AM
How bounty is this ?? why spreed sheet from bounty participants can not be accessed  Huh?? I am hara from the developer can explainya
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
July 29, 2017, 05:44:53 AM
deep condolences for this failed project. start to join on the other project

Yes, you are right. Campaign manager last activity was July 04. Already 28th July past but there is no update about payment or anything. This project didn't reach there minimum goal... So surely this project is no longer to payment. It's too sad for bounty hunters that after hard working they are not receive any payment from this campaign... Sad So it'll be good idea to support other bounty project..Good Luck..Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
July 28, 2017, 01:56:50 PM
I think they must reward promoters for their work otherwise it will be very unfair to so many workers.
Pages:
Jump to: