Pages:
Author

Topic: OROCRYPT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN - page 4. (Read 26982 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
July 28, 2017, 12:26:33 PM
why the spreadsheet for facebook and twitter bounties is deleted??
Activity: 126
July 28, 2017, 08:33:36 AM
Now the 28th .
How updates the campaign news of participants who have participated. Whether paid or not .

Hard to predict because until now the manager did not want to provide further information, see the last tweet on 4th july, while now it's the 28th so long the manager left this link.
Can only hope it can finish well.
yes i also hope can finis well..
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 28, 2017, 08:27:20 AM
Now the 28th .
How updates the campaign news of participants who have participated. Whether paid or not .

Hard to predict because until now the manager did not want to provide further information, see the last tweet on 4th july, while now it's the 28th so long the manager left this link.
Can only hope it can finish well.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2017, 03:27:12 AM
Now the 28th .
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
July 28, 2017, 02:44:21 AM
I think they are currently refunding investments for those who wants a refund until today July 28. Hoping after the refund some announcements will be made for bounties. But do not expect for payments as the ICO did not succeed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
July 28, 2017, 01:43:22 AM
I guess the dev after unsuccessful ICO left us and go away

Hopefully not done by Dev, he will also be burdened with circumstances that are not estimated, hope to be solved by Dev.

there's also a big possibility that they left the project since its unsuccessful. but hoping to hear from them soon.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 28, 2017, 12:51:19 AM
deep condolences for this failed project. start to join on the other project
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 28, 2017, 12:18:59 AM

Hopefully not done by Dev, he will also be burdened with circumstances that are not estimated, hope to be solved by Dev.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 27, 2017, 11:41:32 PM
Hi Dev, at least you want to take a moment to be able to explain to the bounty hunter, whatever bit you have passed at least nobody asks exactly to the unhappy ..
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 02:31:01 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 01:20:39 PM
Hi Dev why why do not you give any information to the account of payments to the bounties? Will you pay tokens for the bounty or not tell many participants are waiting for you information.
July 27, 2017, 12:39:39 PM
The user OrocryptSupport does not have anything to say basically so I don't really expect. I am just keeping this thread open just in case this user will be the one who has an announcement.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
July 27, 2017, 09:17:00 AM
As the previous person said, accept the bitter truth, bounty hunters will not get paid. Move on and unfollow this thread. If they do have plans then they would have already announced it weeks ago.

They should be willing to take the time to give news to the bounty hunters, so do not hear the information that is not from the manager and team.
Hopefully clear this issue
July 26, 2017, 01:46:00 PM
As the previous person said, accept the bitter truth, bounty hunters will not get paid. Move on and unfollow this thread. If they do have plans then they would have already announced it weeks ago.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 26, 2017, 09:40:10 AM
We have to accept this bitter reality that the bounty hunter will not get their reward with a big heart and start looking for bounty from other projects instead of spending time asking questions and complaints about gift sharing here.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
July 26, 2017, 09:22:22 AM
This project failed, but why no further information from dev on the fortune of the bounty hunter

They have given information on facebook. They said "We continue to collect refund submissions. Please don’t forget to add yours if you wish to have your investments back!
We already sent first Ethereum refunds yesterday. Currently, we are waiting for bitcoins to be released from a cold storage. Then, we will proceed with sending BTC refunds as well as ETH. So, there’s no need to worry, in two days another chunk of investments will be returned and another one after that.
We assure you that we will return investments to everyone who will submit their request. Please note, that we keep collecting requests till 28th of July inclusive."
You can see at their facebook. https://m.facebook.com/orocrypt/
Thank you for this info. I am afraid it means that bounty hunters will remain unrewarded. Of course its a pity but we always have a risk of project failure. But will wait official notice from bounty manager.

I also think that there will be no payments to the bounty, since the ICO has not raised money. Do developers need to simply report this so people do not get confused?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
July 26, 2017, 03:22:51 AM
This project failed, but why no further information from dev on the fortune of the bounty hunter

They have given information on facebook. They said "We continue to collect refund submissions. Please don’t forget to add yours if you wish to have your investments back!
We already sent first Ethereum refunds yesterday. Currently, we are waiting for bitcoins to be released from a cold storage. Then, we will proceed with sending BTC refunds as well as ETH. So, there’s no need to worry, in two days another chunk of investments will be returned and another one after that.
We assure you that we will return investments to everyone who will submit their request. Please note, that we keep collecting requests till 28th of July inclusive."
Thank you for this info. I am afraid it means that bounty hunters will remain unrewarded. Of course its a pity but we always have a risk of project failure. But will wait official notice from bounty manager.
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
July 26, 2017, 01:23:10 AM
Ico end bounty not distributed yet? What's going on?
Why dev have not yet give us clarification?
There is no explanation from dev or manager about this bounty program? I hope dev can give us clarification and solutions about this.

Activity: 378
July 25, 2017, 10:52:44 PM
participants should at least be compensated even if the crowdsale has failed because this can serve as a form of discouragement to participants whenever bounty campaign starts again.

Yes exactly because of this may be it will cause trouble to everybody so we should be atkeast compensate it if necessary.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 25, 2017, 09:30:28 PM

Pages:
Jump to: