Pages:
Author

Topic: OTC - Buy and Sell Elastic Coin Thread (XEL) - Always use escrow - page 2. (Read 34307 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Still selling 50K XEL at 50K sats.  Escrow via byrallier.  Get it before I change my mind or the price goes up further.

Lol what you mean price further up, people selling lower than 15k and you want people to buy at your price, lol "price go further up" lol

They live in a little bubble where facts don't matter and prices are pulled out of thin air.

Nevermind the fact that XEL is trading at a fraction of that price with more than 16 BTC available:

8k sats and they're asking for 50k Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy XEL bagholders will be lucky if they recoup anything at this point.

hahahaha... you guys
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Still selling 50K XEL at 50K sats.  Escrow via byrallier.  Get it before I change my mind or the price goes up further.

Lol what you mean price further up, people selling lower than 15k and you want people to buy at your price, lol "price go further up" lol

They live in a little bubble where facts don't matter and prices are pulled out of thin air.

Nevermind the fact that XEL is trading at a fraction of that price with more than 16 BTC available:

8k sats and they're asking for 50k Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy XEL bagholders will be lucky if they recoup anything at this point.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Still selling 50K XEL at 50K sats.  Escrow via byrallier.  Get it before I change my mind or the price goes up further.

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
As much as I want HEAT to be useful, it's really too small of a fish for us.

It's nice to have something so fast and to be on Coin Market Cap.

Hopefully, other exchanges will come soon. I don't necessarily mind waiting.

XEL will never be listed on major exchanges as long as the developers remain anonymous. Too likely to scam people and disappear, then they can do it all over again with another coin.

Meanwhile, the price on HEAT sits at 15k (and falling) Cheesy

Heat is a small market...
Activity: 79
Merit: 15
[WTS] 75,000 XEL for 13.5 BTC

I don't care who you are, escrow will be required!
Only someone on Default trust 1 that MM's, We'll split fees.
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
@LamboMoonYacht

This is clear, that you are A TROLL trying to spread FUD to buy cheap XEL.

Activity: 90

XEL will never be listed on major exchanges as long as the developers remain anonymous. Too likely to scam people and disappear, then they can do it all over again with another coin.

Meanwhile, the price on HEAT sits at 15k (and falling) Cheesy
Activity: 95

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
WTB 15k XEL at 15k sat, PM if interested! Escrow mandatory
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
WTS XEL
Emergency

4000 XEL @ 17500 satoshi each = 0.7 BTC

PM if interesting
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Still selling 50K XEL at 50K sats.  Escrow via byrallier.  Get it before I change my mind or the price goes up further.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
WTB xel at 15k sat, buying 0.9btc dm my email [email protected]

thanks
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
crossposting:

btw just so you know prices on HEAT are not very reliable so don't dump cheap your precious XEL. I was buying HEAT and not XEL (I have those babies) and someone just put up a sell order that was quite lower than the others for 0.5btc. I bought it and now price seems like it dropped 21% for the day just by one trade..

Yes please ban LamboMoonYacht from this thread. He is a troll trying to lower the price in order to buy in cheap. He was banned from the main thread and all his posts were deleted.

As to the HEAT exchange: it's not decentralized. It's run by a guy in his parents cellar with manual BTC withdrawals 24 hours after you have done a sale.

That's cute, a couple of FUDsters trying to pump up the price so they can dump their XEL on some unsuspecting schmucks.

Too bad people can look at HEAT and see the price for themselves.

Last XEL price on HEAT: 17k

Looks like it hasn't even bottomed out yet!

sorry dude, im an ico participant and still haven't claimed my XEL, will not sell especially until full features are not out and I (verifiably) voted for the no litewallet option. I certainly don't intend to sell and calling me a fudster after all the participation in this thread and being on the forum since 2011 is shit.
legendary
Activity: 868
WTS 100,000 XEL at 0.00019 totally 19 BTC.
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
WTS 2000 XEL @ 17500 satoshi each = 0.35 BTC

PM if interested
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
WTS 200,000 XEL at 0.00018 totally 36 BTC.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ben2016
https://heatnodes.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/xel-heat-ae.pdf

The HEAT exchange is working very smooth right now.

When we first went on, everyone clogged it with small transactions for testing paths.

I also think they just generally worked out the kinks.
Wow ! I see a big buy wall ( 15000 XELs  Grin ).
Activity: 95
https://heatnodes.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/xel-heat-ae.pdf

The HEAT exchange is working very smooth right now.

When we first went on, everyone clogged it with small transactions for testing paths.

I also think they just generally worked out the kinks.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
WTS 200,000 xel at price 0.00020500 sat,totally 41 btc. 
legendary
Activity: 1400
WTS 10k XEL @ 25000 sat.
Pages:
Jump to: