Pages:
Author

Topic: Other Alternatives for Earning Bitcoin besides Signature Campaigns? - page 4. (Read 2221 times)

x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
I am looking for other alternatives in the Web that have the ability to give us earnings near or more than Signature Campaigns. Maybe .01 Btc weekly is a fine start for it. Do you know anything that can help me earn more? Smiley
Other alternatives for signature campaign are social media campaigns (paying with altcoins or bitcoins) dont expect that you can earn 0.01 exactly  because of increasing bitcoin price. And exploring service section will help you a lot. Wink
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
I am looking for other alternatives in the Web that have the ability to give us earnings near or more than Signature Campaigns. Maybe .01 Btc weekly is a fine start for it. Do you know anything that can help me earn more? Smiley

If you are looking for an alternatives. Then your're earnings from Signature Campaigns,you can invest in trading Altcoins. Although I cannot guarantee you can earn profit since you are new in that, soon and very soon you will know the proper strategy on trading and will surely guarantee profit. Just put into your mind that there are lots of Scam coins scattered in so many platforms. In addition, start with low amount of capital to minimize your loss. Then if you already mastered the technique, you can increase your funds.
Too add I want something more of a website where I can earn or anything close to that without risking any of my Bitcoin to have a chance to earn more. I want something that I can earn with just work online. I know Altcoin trading can be a good means of earning money but the risk it has is not in my appetite yet that I am not willing to take.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

If you are looking for an alternatives. Then your're earnings from Signature Campaigns,you can invest in trading Altcoins. Although I cannot guarantee you can earn profit since you are new in that, soon and very soon you will know the proper strategy on trading and will surely guarantee profit. Just put into your mind that there are lots of Scam coins scattered in so many platforms. In addition, start with low amount of capital to minimize your loss. Then if you already mastered the technique, you can increase your funds.
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
Sell things , offer services for something you're good at online, try and apply to jobs you find online or even look on freelance sites or the services section here. Sometimes it's only a few dollars at a time but it'll add up eventually. You also get your name out there for the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
Pages:
Jump to: