Pages:
Author

Topic: Other Bitcoin forum - page 13. (Read 24924 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 531
May 01, 2017, 11:01:11 PM
After knowing this forum I don't think that I will waste my time in looking for some other bitcoin forum as I am very much sure that it won't be as good as this forum as this is the best and trusted place to earn bitcoins which may not be possible with other forum.
Correct sir, i am stick in this forum, and for me this is the best bitcoin forum because most of the thread here are very helpful and also more trusted users and higher ranks keep this forum very helpful to more users who are wanting to earn in bitcoin.
Also lot of users here share their successful journey that can motivate other users to work hard in bitcoin community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 01, 2017, 04:24:02 PM
After knowing this forum I don't think that I will waste my time in looking for some other bitcoin forum as I am very much sure that it won't be as good as this forum as this is the best and trusted place to earn bitcoins which may not be possible with other forum.
Activity: 462
May 01, 2017, 11:06:59 AM
Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I need legitimate proof of transaction just comment it below.

Thanks and have a nice day fellow!
All i know is bitcoingarden that is similar to bitcointalk, and they also giving away free altcoins. I dont know if they have also sig campaign. Some bitcoin forum will only gives you methida and tricks were to earm free bitcoins.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
April 30, 2017, 06:32:57 PM
I dont think there is some better forum than that, we have so many people participating actually.
Also, we can earn money by just posting! it is actually something great for everybody.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
April 30, 2017, 01:51:22 PM
Just try to go through all the comments make in this post and I agreed with many people who said for signatures campaign I think bitcointalk has no equal because satoshi found bitcointalk and others forums has try to establish similar forum but I think there could not go far because of traffic. We here should be grateful to satoshi for opportunity to make bitcoin through signature campaign.
The fact of the matter is that bitcointalk was designed for Bitcoin much the same way Paypal was designed for ebay and it would be most unlikely that another payment system would be able to displace  it at ebay. So as far as Bitcoib is concerned, bitcointalk is unique and  can't be replicated elsewhere.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 30, 2017, 11:27:56 AM
Just try to go through all the comments make in this post and I agreed with many people who said for signatures campaign I think bitcointalk has no equal because satoshi found bitcointalk and others forums has try to establish similar forum but I think there could not go far because of traffic. We here should be grateful to satoshi for opportunity to make bitcoin through signature campaign.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 30, 2017, 03:16:15 AM
There is not any better bitcoin forum. This forum is best.
Activity: 204
April 27, 2017, 02:38:07 PM
I live in a country where the cryptocurrency is not very popular. Therefore, I can not find information about the cryptocurrency. Few forums about this. But thanks to the Internet, I found this forum. I consider him the best
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
April 27, 2017, 02:10:26 PM
my forum has been up for nearly two years and still very quiet, I occasionally run pay per post but it mainly generates fud and spam what I dont want.

I will never be as good as this one, but I consider myself a "backup" as this forum gets ddosed quite a bit, I am glad I am not that popular.

I am not a scam, I think my name carry's some weight, feel free to help me build it up tho, I allow sig selling, but not account selling.

www.bitcointalk.club
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 27, 2017, 12:07:35 PM
I will never prefer to spend my time on some other forum as I am very much used to this forum now and this is the best place to earn bitcoin in legit way by participating in signature campaign which may not be possible with other forum.

Frankly speaking, this is true. In my early days I searched for another cryptocurrencies related forums, so that I can get different opinions on Bitcoin and to earn in signature campaigns, giveaways, promotions etc. But I never got a valuable forum like Bitcointalk.
I haven't even heard about any other forum where you can get at least some bitcoins for just doing post or replies on it.
But we cannot forget that this is not the most important thing we have on bitcointalk.org, this is just a small addition. We can basically discuss anything related to cryptocurrencies subjects over here, we also have off-topic so there is a place for everything except scams obviously.

There is also another very important function of forum, it is a place where the traders of different goods meet with their customers. Both sides can use escrow services, mixer services or anything else they want.
The offer is just between the sections of bitcointalk.org Smiley
Activity: 121
April 26, 2017, 11:23:10 AM
I will never prefer to spend my time on some other forum as I am very much used to this forum now and this is the best place to earn bitcoin in legit way by participating in signature campaign which may not be possible with other forum.

Frankly speaking, this is true. In my early days I searched for another cryptocurrencies related forums, so that I can get different opinions on Bitcoin and to earn in signature campaigns, giveaways, promotions etc. But I never got a valuable forum like Bitcointalk.

To tell you truth, Bitcointalk forum is the biggest forum and there is no such match for it. Do you know why companies start signature campaigns here on this forum because it is the most old and trusted bitcoin forum and almost every user of bitcoin is here and therefore companies get good benefit by promoting their services.

Totally agree with you. I've seen many forums, but they are not as good as the Bitcointalk forum. There is everything here! There is a lot of useful information. And yet here help beginners, which is very important for me
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
April 25, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

To tell you truth, Bitcointalk forum is the biggest forum and there is no such match for it. Do you know why companies start signature campaigns here on this forum because it is the most old and trusted bitcoin forum and almost every user of bitcoin is here and therefore companies get good benefit by promoting their services.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2017, 03:54:48 AM
Yes, bitcointalk forum is like an interactive guide into the bitcoin. But I also like reddit - a lot of funny people there
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
April 25, 2017, 03:41:37 AM

I agree with it, this forum is the only forum that has this feature and even there are a lot of opportunities in this forum.

You can also going to have additional knowledge because there are plenty of trading experts here and developers.

When we are going to talk about the main forum, this has the strongest foundation of all. This is made by Satoshi himself.

And others that are existing are just newly came.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
April 25, 2017, 03:29:13 AM

Activity: 308
April 24, 2017, 09:32:27 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
April 24, 2017, 06:47:06 PM
I think that we do not have any such a great forum as bitcoin talk.org is, because of a many very simple reasons.

There is no such place where so many people that are into bitcoin are gathering, thanks to the community that is build by us, the people we are able to use many particular kinds of services offered here.
We can also have many different ways to make profits over here by selling goods, but most importantly we are able to make reasonable discussions about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
April 23, 2017, 06:50:58 PM
Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I don't think there are many forum like bitcointalk forum that have signature campaign, because it's hard for new forum to attract many members like bitcointalk. Try this forum.primedice.com, they pay 1000 satoshi per post and 5000 satoshi per new thread. Try this too https://bitcoingarden.org/forum.
That is great to hear that we are now able to earn from another forum. I heard about it from here now before it I was unaware of it. There will be many other people too who will not know about it and will be able to join it for attracting them Primedice have to start a campaign for awareness of these people.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
April 23, 2017, 01:02:48 PM

I don't think there are many forum like bitcointalk forum that have signature campaign, because it's hard for new forum to attract many members like bitcointalk. Try this forum.primedice.com, they pay 1000 satoshi per post and 5000 satoshi per new thread. Try this too https://bitcoingarden.org/forum.
Nice to know that Prime Dice now has a forum, a lot of people would gladly joined even without the reward system, nevertheless, it is some nice motivation to encourage handsome participation and further position the site. I am there now, let see how it rolls!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
April 21, 2017, 02:44:56 AM
Really hackforums has got signature campaigns?I am a member of hackforums. But I havent seen any signature campaigns there yet. May be I have missed that thread. I will check there. And buddy, thanks for listing all the forums in  order.It will help all the new members who visit this thread.

Yes, especially if you are upgraded. UB3R rank, 100+ reputation, weekly 10+ posts, nice quality should help. I could get into any of them with these stats. The name "signature campaign" is not that common in HF, though. Probably, you will find the same service with name "buying signature space". The rules are similar. You will wear the seller's ad in your signature for a time and in return get paid.
Pages:
Jump to: