Pages:
Author

Topic: Other Bitcoin forum - page 8. (Read 24924 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 266
August 23, 2017, 12:35:24 AM
Yeah. There is one that I know of. Here is the link: https://forum.bitcoin.com/
This forum is a great resource for people learning about Bitcoin. It is completely different to this forum. The layout is much better and it is far more organised. This is primarily because they are trying to limit the number of signature campaigns in the forum. There have had one signature campaign so far. Here is the link: https://forum.bitcoin.com/topic10888.html
It advertises for Bitcoin games. However, I believe it has ended. But perhaps, a new one may pop up in the future.
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 10:29:36 AM
Believe it or not I know only 2 bitcoin forums - Bitcointalk and Cryptocurrencytalk - before I came to this post. Now I know some more.

IMO Bitcointalk is big. Lots of signature campaigns I found in this forum. It seems to me that a lot of new altcoins are promoted here. I visit the other forum mentioned above for free giveaways. I've just received the status of a junior member. Hoping to earn some money from a signature campaign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 05:16:39 PM
For me, there are no others for this forum. There is everything I need - lots of information and a great way to earn money.
In other forums this is not

I agree with you. I think there are no other forums that are quite similar to bitcointalk. This is an older forum and it has a lot info.
I don’t think there are any other Bitcoin forum (if there is, it won’t be up to the standard of Bitcointalk.org) and signature campaign is a unique feature/earning way you can only find on Bitcointalk. But you can find websites that will tweet for Bitcoin. A website, not a forum lol.

I saw some ads about some other bitcoins forums in services section who pays you on the posts you make but its very hard to trust them that whether they will really pay in long term or not and when it comes to earning bitcoins I think this forum is the best and legit one.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
August 20, 2017, 05:11:18 PM
For me, there are no others for this forum. There is everything I need - lots of information and a great way to earn money.

I agree with you. I think there are no other forums that are quite similar to bitcointalk. This is an older forum and it has a lot info.
I don’t think there are any other Bitcoin forum (if there is, it won’t be up to the standard of Bitcointalk.org) and signature campaign is a unique feature/earning way you can only find on Bitcointalk. But you can find websites that will tweet for Bitcoin. A website, not a forum lol.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 20, 2017, 04:26:41 AM

But for me much better if you read in some topic in other forum because there are some idea that can helps you to make much better user of bitcoin. Do not look always on the income because this is only forum that gives big income in all members. More learnings in the way of earning in bitcoin is much better advantage in the future.

Sometimes I go to the other furom to find some relevant answer on my queries since some of the information we can gather here are fuds or sometimes misleading but in some case I will still stay here since In the other furom there's no opportunity of earnings we can get there and here in bitcointalk are so many thats why people always select to stay for good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
August 20, 2017, 03:17:51 AM

But for me much better if you read in some topic in other forum because there are some idea that can helps you to make much better user of bitcoin. Do not look always on the income because this is only forum that gives big income in all members. More learnings in the way of earning in bitcoin is much better advantage in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 20, 2017, 01:29:52 AM
I saw also this bitcoingarden that others are talking about.
Im quite hesitant to join there as I feel its not that reliable like this one.
It just that I dont wanna waste my time in such things.
Bitcointalk caters a lot and this forum is such a help to beginners as the threads are almost informative and timely.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
August 18, 2017, 04:36:12 PM

I think you're missing out on the point of what other forums can bring to the picture. There are a limited amount of people here. Sure, it's growing, but the amount of information and the perspectives that can be shared on this forum are limited based on the user group. When going to other forums, you end up meeting and talking to people with different opinions and even different products for sale. The multiple forums available on the web are a great means of getting to know this unique info because here it may seem repetitive.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 18, 2017, 03:24:48 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
August 18, 2017, 02:01:41 PM
The concept with signature earning is the best organised in Bitcointalk. the most important events is here and the largest audience.
 I think is second bitcoin forum on bitcoingarden. I am not sure about signature and as far as possible to earn in this way there, but i know that there you always have enough giveaways and promotions. usually comes in altcoin
I think the bitcoingarden forum can not be maximized to lure users in order to promote the existing signature, registered users are also much different in number than this forum. Many entrepreneurs are glancing at the bitcointalk forums to promote their signatures on this forum, because until now the bitcointalk forum has become the best forum for bitcoin users.

In 2014 there are around 1 million people have been added to this forum but now its exploded to the higher number which was on that time. None of the other bitcoin and alt related forum will not be compare with the bitcointalk forum. Please wait for some time and see what forum will comes up like sarahah app.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 18, 2017, 11:36:31 AM
The concept with signature earning is the best organised in Bitcointalk. the most important events is here and the largest audience.
 I think is second bitcoin forum on bitcoingarden. I am not sure about signature and as far as possible to earn in this way there, but i know that there you always have enough giveaways and promotions. usually comes in altcoin
I think the bitcoingarden forum can not be maximized to lure users in order to promote the existing signature, registered users are also much different in number than this forum. Many entrepreneurs are glancing at the bitcointalk forums to promote their signatures on this forum, because until now the bitcointalk forum has become the best forum for bitcoin users.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
August 18, 2017, 09:31:14 AM
Bitcointalk.org is the best forum site and i know there is no forum site can defeat this site. Signature and bounty are available here. All of merits we get from Bitcoin talk. I don't need to search any others forum because i am happy with bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 18, 2017, 04:43:15 AM
Yeah maybe there's a lot out there but I don't wanna waste my time finding who is the legit one.
I'm happy being here. You can find here everything you need to know as the threads are very helpful especially when you're a beginner. There are some upgrades lately that will help us to secure our accounts.
Because this forum is the best bitcoin forum in my opinion though there are lots of other bitcoin and cryptocurrency forums out there, so I'm sure everyone on the forum will be happy because there is so much we can get in this forum.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
August 18, 2017, 02:48:04 AM
Yeah maybe there's a lot out there but I don't wanna waste my time finding who is the legit one.
I'm happy being here. You can find here everything you need to know as the threads are very helpful especially when you're a beginner. There are some upgrades lately that will help us to secure our accounts.
Activity: 148
August 17, 2017, 03:28:54 PM
Well, if bitcoin is supposed to be adapted by alot of people than this forum will be worth so much !
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 16, 2017, 11:44:32 AM
I never come across any bitcoin forum that has full information like bitcointalk, In fact after joining this forum I never bother to continue to research online because all the information as regard bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies is detailed in this forum more so earning from signature campaigns had also made me to be online in this forum mostly when I am less busy.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 16, 2017, 11:08:12 AM
https://www.bountyportals.com/forum/  is a new forum i found recently and it is being paid on every post  as written in the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pay-per-post-job-we-are-paying-people-2086176
It is based on SMF, so it is exactly similar to this forum in interface.
It's a new forum that has the same look and sub-forum as bitcointalk. I'm not cornering, but there should be a new creation to make it all look the same. Although the website also pays like a signcamp here but this looks less interesting. The number of users who are still a bit of course be the reason of how information about bitcoin will grow. Nothing better than bitcointalk forums.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2017, 11:07:02 AM
I honestly couldn't find a forum that would surpass this one. There's tons of useful info here and lots of opportunities. Although I did search for other forums, this one is by far the best
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 09:32:03 AM
I did not find any more forums on which all information was needed. Therefore, I registered only in this forum. There's everything I need here
LOL. Maybe you didn't try hard enough Smiley) I've seen more than 1 forum about bitcoin like bitcointalk, They do not have many members like in here but when you wanna reg an account you must active your account via email that will control the multi account and keep account farmer far away Smiley)
For example: https://bitcoingarden.org/
                   https://forum.bitcoin.com/
Pages:
Jump to: