Pages:
Author

Topic: Other Bitcoin forum - page 5. (Read 24924 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
October 02, 2017, 06:45:26 AM
Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I need legitimate proof of transaction just comment it below.

Thanks and have a nice day fellow!
There are few forums which are about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but i haven't find any one of them having interesting and variety of services like this forum have. One of them is  https://bitcoingarden.org/ but this one is more popular in altcoins community, reddit also have a seperate bitcoin section for bitcoin users. Bitcointalk.org is in fact the best of all till now having maximum number of users and having more earning oppurunities.

Yes, you are right till now I didn't overcome with another forum like Bitcointalk. Here we have many features like advertisement and promotions etc. Here we have many user base community when compared to other forums.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 05:19:19 AM
In my point of view one cannot travel in two boats in same time. So far so good with this forum I prefer to stick with this and concentrate in this only. Nothing wrong to know about others also why should you we go try other when we have best with us.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 05:23:24 PM
this is large one with more than 200000 member and more than 100 post every min

so i prefer this but you can try bitify also good community
Activity: 155
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 02:54:15 AM
Hey guys,
What is signature earnings here in the Forum ?
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 27, 2017, 09:23:18 PM
Bitcointalk had been second to none in term paying forum globally in fact it is not only about earnings from this forum there other free updated information, news and cryptocurrencies related topics posted daily here, this had made me not bordering about any other forum,  I am just fixed and concentrated here.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
September 27, 2017, 07:36:14 PM
Maybe there were lots of bitcoin forum arpund the website but there is no other good than this forum, because this forum helps a lot of people not just having forum for nothing. This is a life changing forum that gives people more chance to grow more and live to in good way.
who make changes and make better is the best forums and who are interested in other people. This forum in addition to making changes can also improve the benefits, especially in terms of better than ever. many things that can be from this forum.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 06:54:15 PM
I've seen couple forums which went offline before they payed their users. I really think that one forum like this one is more than enough.
There are plenty ways to earn bitcoins and other altcoins, everything is here you just have to look around.
The fact is that bitcointalk is the most promising projects and forum where users can communicate, and also promote various comma projects that are very promising in future.

Yes there are many forum out there even my friends saying of other forums but this is one is good and organize. I dont see other forum which is good, attractive to use but this one bitcointalk is quiet impressive and well managed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 27, 2017, 03:30:31 PM
I've seen couple forums which went offline before they payed their users. I really think that one forum like this one is more than enough.
There are plenty ways to earn bitcoins and other altcoins, everything is here you just have to look around.
The fact is that bitcointalk is the most promising projects and forum where users can communicate, and also promote various comma projects that are very promising in future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
September 27, 2017, 12:17:26 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
September 27, 2017, 02:34:50 AM
There is another forum that I know of that just started to use the concept of signature campaigns.
I do not know if they pay in bitcoin entirely but other payment processors because they are not just a bitcoin forum but a money making forum and the most well known one.
Pm me and I will give you a link so you can join. Grin
Why do you need him to PM him first before dropping a link if there isnt anything fishy about it. This is a forum and we are all here to share ideas and learn from each other, so if your link isnt a malware or doesn’t have anything dubious with it, I see no reason why you cant share it directly here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
September 26, 2017, 08:40:12 AM
As I know, bitcointalk is the only forum where you can earn from signature campaigns. There was some attempts to start signature campaigns on other forums, but it was unsuccessful. Other forums don't have many users and this is why advertising via signature campaigns is only effective on bitcointalk.
I saw some forums pays users for their posts, because they want to make forum active. But these payments more similar to faucets, than signature campaigns.
Yes i think this is the only forum  that originals and no other website like this ,that we can earned money and invest.and one thing for sure this forum may remain for a long time .the opinion of others and their ideas that make us more knowledgeable about bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
September 26, 2017, 08:16:58 AM
There are many of them out there. bitcointalk has no equal as par earning opportunity and information. You can also make some money from forum like steemit, bitcoingarden, http://reddit. com/r/bitjobs  etc. I will advise you to remain in this forum as all what you are looking for are here.

Steemit is a good place too to earn but I don't prefer to stay there. I'm reading some helpful articles there but I prefer to remain in bitcointalk.org

Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of bitcoin is the founder of this forum so we are in the right place and so many opportunities are found here. And for other forums that are just suddenly getting out from cave are just bitcointalk.orh wannabees.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
September 26, 2017, 08:14:40 AM
There are many of them out there. bitcointalk has no equal as par earning opportunity and information. You can also make some money from forum like steemit, bitcoingarden, http://reddit. com/r/bitjobs  etc. I will advise you to remain in this forum as all what you are looking for are here.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
September 26, 2017, 01:06:08 AM
Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

There are few forums which are about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but i haven't find any one of them having interesting and variety of services like this forum have. One of them is  https://bitcoingarden.org/ but this one is more popular in altcoins community, reddit also have a seperate bitcoin section for bitcoin users. Bitcointalk.org is in fact the best of all till now having maximum number of users and having more earning oppurunities.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
September 25, 2017, 07:12:20 PM
There are new forum existing now (like bitcoin garden) , they offer alt ussually offer alt coins. But you cant find other forum like bitcointalk which offers good earning, what makes bitcointalk different is that it has the most number of audience and it was made by satoshi himself. I suggest just to spend your time in this trusted forum, you might fins your self engage with a scam risking with other forum. This forum is more than enough.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 01:35:34 PM
Many people tried to copy the bitcointalk forum before this one and failed. Bitcointalk forum is the first and the oldest bitcoin's forum and almost all the community are either members or daily visitors of this forum. So no chance to make a similar forum like bitcointalk
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
September 25, 2017, 01:18:36 PM
I don't see it personally, but a friend of mine whose also a member here says that the admin or maybe some of the admins here are planning to create a new one. i don't know if it's just a gossip but i myself can't confirm it yet. for now i don't know if it will be good for me or the others. let's see maybe.

Instead of creating a site for bitcoin or altcoin. You can invest on creating any gambling site to gain more bitcoin to get the profit from the users who have been invested on the site.
There are many forum site similar like bitcointalk and reddit but I don't think it is not needed to use it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 25, 2017, 12:09:53 PM

I think there are some other bitcoin forum out there that also has enough of information regarding to bitcoin just like what we have here in this forum but i couldn't say that they also have line where you can also earn through signature campaigns here in this forum are providing to us, there's a forum that I know where they have a profit sharing system and you can earn a few amount of satoshi per post and a certain amount of a certain altcoin but It was 1 year ago and I can't remember what site it is as they have changed their domain and site's name also I am not sure if the said site is still existing .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2017, 10:48:16 AM
I don't see it personally, but a friend of mine whose also a member here says that the admin or maybe some of the admins here are planning to create a new one. i don't know if it's just a gossip but i myself can't confirm it yet. for now i don't know if it will be good for me or the others. let's see maybe.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
September 25, 2017, 09:18:35 AM
I don't think there is a better forum Bitcointalk, Manager of Bitcointalk Forum can help us avoid the deception, the campaign offered is moderated very well. Buy sell swap Altcoin and always up-to-date information from members, I like that.

Yeah you are right and there are 2 bitcoin forums that is offering the bitcoin now one is the bitcointalk forum and the bitcoin garden.  The forum is providing the signature campaign and it is the best forum so no need for the other forum. Bitcointalk forum are the best source for all of us now. So for me only the bitcoin forum is enough to earn good bitcoin income.
Pages:
Jump to: