Pages:
Author

Topic: Other sections for this forum? - page 3. (Read 122725 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 18, 2019, 08:28:53 AM
snip-
For others, the Off-Topic would be nice, for people to talk about things non-crypto that could help more activity in the Local Board.
Yes, I agreed. It would be nice if we have an Off-topic child board. Instead of Beginners and Help child board, we can use Off-topic to post it there regarding non-crypto topic. For example forum rules, system and other interesting topics. (as what cambalism13 said)

When I was checking other sub local forums in I noticed that most of them have Market Place section, or they named it Buy and Sell. I think we must also have it and to enhance our skills in trading online.

+1 Off-topic and Marketplace. Wink
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
February 17, 2019, 10:58:17 PM
Begginers and Help Snip

No... The whole local forum is like the Beginners & Help...
Additionally, you don't really need it focused on the local board. The Beginners Section of Bitcointalk is already enough, and if you ever need answers to your question, you could post a topic about it. I think that's the way to go about it. For now, other sections are better to be created.

For others, the Off-Topic would be nice, for people to talk about things non-crypto that could help more activity in the Local Board.
global moderator
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
February 17, 2019, 10:38:55 PM
Begginers and Help Snip

No... The whole local forum is like the Beginners & Help...
Activity: 186
Merit: 12
February 13, 2019, 03:53:17 AM
Begginers and Help and market place. Please  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
January 24, 2019, 11:00:37 AM
I suggest that we must have the OFF TOPIC, and MARKET PLACE child boards (or maybe just the OFF TOPIC) We filipinos are fond of sharing thoughts and ideas, news, and other things. With this child board we can absolutely make our Local look presentable and more organize than before.

And also I don't think Beginners and Help will be useful here in this Local Board. As you can see the way we are now, almost none of them cares about the forum rules, system, etc. This is what I've been struggling to find, but it seems that I failed. I failed hoping that newbies and juniors will improve.

So instead of other childboards , I vote for OFF TOPIC. In this board we can have any type of topics.
(Sorry for the Very Late Response)
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
January 23, 2019, 10:50:56 PM
~~>Beginners and Help<~~

Karamihan sa ating mga kababayan ay hindi pa masyadong maalam sa crypto,
kaya naman kung mag kakaroon tayo ng bukod na section para sa mga Beginners ay mas madali natin itong makikita at ng upang sa gayon ay matulungan natin ang ibang mga katanungan na minsan ay hindi natin nasasagot dahil sa natatabunan ng ibang threads.
global moderator
January 22, 2019, 07:06:09 AM
In what I see, di pa ganun ka dami ang discussions about trading dito sa local natin na nagiging dominant na, and very obvious na talaga, kung sakaling dumami, why not, we can always request kapag talagang kailangan...

Open lang natin tong thread para sa mga suggestions...
copper member
January 22, 2019, 02:41:47 AM
Knowing that this is still stickied on top of our local board, I would like to update reply to some of the people who posted lately here.

For the post of Insanerman He posted this

1. Lots of Filipinos are joining bounties and airdrops and now is the right time to educate each and every filipino about Trading Discussions. They must know how to trade properly and ina timely manner. Their earnings will just go to waste if they don't know how to exchange them properly to whatever coin they want.[/i]

2. Understanding will not be problem. We use our native language to have a real and healthy discussions about trading. A lot of Filipinos have so-called "Language Barrier" that is why most of them do not understand the terms used in trading discussions. They can now relate to each other's queries.

He has proved a lot of points with regards to what Trading Discussions could do and a lot of people would learn from it. There are a lot of accomplished traders in the cryptospace here in the Philippines, they even have a discord group for it and probably they could make posts here to help "expose" that there's bitcointalk.org forum for people who are cryptocurrency enthusiast such as myself. I would love to support that.

Just like this person

Trading ! I need more tips on trading  Grin

He wants to learn more about Trading but the discussion here in our local is somewhat scattered.

For the Technical Discussion, I don't think it would be needed right away. There are no posts that I can remember that could be related to it.

For Beginners Discussion, I don't think it wouldn't be required since there is already a guideline on starting, they just have to read about it.

According to this person, he would love to be informed with different news.

Para sa akin mas maganda sana kung maidagdag ang GENERAL NEWS sa forum para malaman ng ibang kasama nating mga pilipino dito ang mga announcement ng iba't ibang mga lahi. At para din sa mga taong hindi napapadpad sa ibang section ng bitcointalk.
Pero wala sa kategorya kaya kay marketplace nalang ako. Sana po maidagdag sa kategorya ang general news. Maraming salamat po

News in the country is a lot more interesting in my opinion. I would like to support this as well. It's like Announcements or invitations where people could post about possible events that are happening in the Philippines.

Overall, I would like to support the building of the cryptocurrency support here in the Philippines and I would love to see bitcointalk.org as the center of it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
January 21, 2019, 07:30:03 PM
Trading ! I need more tips on trading  Grin
Activity: 35
August 25, 2018, 11:18:50 PM
Siguro sa beginners ako bubuto kasi  kasisimula ko lang dito, gusto ko malaman kung ano ang dapat kung gawin sa estado kung ito para magka rank up ako dito..
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 01:22:31 AM
Marketplace at Services ang vote ko, since I'm planning to start my services here.
Matagal pa po ba ito? Napansin ko kasi ang dami na pala ng sub-forum sa ibang local forums
tayo isa lang..
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
Para sa akin mas maganda sana kung maidagdag ang GENERAL NEWS sa forum para malaman ng ibang kasama nating mga pilipino dito ang mga announcement ng iba't ibang mga lahi. At para din sa mga taong hindi napapadpad sa ibang section ng bitcointalk.
Pero wala sa kategorya kaya kay marketplace nalang ako. Sana po maidagdag sa kategorya ang general news. Maraming salamat po
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
July 24, 2018, 05:52:09 AM
Hey, Mr. Dabs and Mr. rickbig41 greetings kabayan  Smiley
I did not notice that I have never been visited this thread lol, my fault. But 100 % I agree by making another Section for our local forum. These are the reasons why i voted for Trading Section.

1. Lots of Filipinos are joining bounties and airdrops and now is the right time to educate each and every filipino about Trading Discussions. They must know how to trade properly and ina timely manner. Their earnings will just go to waste if they don't know how to exchange them properly to whatever coin they want.

2. Understanding will not be problem. We use our native language to have a real and healthy discussions about trading. A lot of Filipinos have so-called "Language Barrier" that is why most of them do not understand the terms used in trading discussions. They can now relate to each other's queries.

Another, what if Technical Discussion will be added in our Local Forum? I think that is one of the best starters in learning the very basic of crypto currencies. What da' ya' think?
copper member
July 16, 2018, 11:57:39 PM
Snip
So if I tried to post a thread with a title [Selling], [Service], [WTS], etc it wouldn’t be deleted at all? I have never thought of it but I guess we could try to start it and see things that will go. Probably have a sticky note to see that it’s allowed or something. Feeling ko magiging mabilis lang din pag may nag simula na. We will see. Thanks rickbig41

Selling anything is not against the rules, same as offering services, as long as you accept bitcoin or altcoin, then it is allowed...
Thanks for the clarification. So that’s how you apply for other sections as well here. Very informative. So formally, pag mas madami na ang nag susupport ng bitcointalk na Filipino, probably soon may mga posts na considering about that and posting here for services wouldn’t be a problem anymore. (Collected and organized when there is a secion)
global moderator
July 16, 2018, 05:54:24 PM
Snip
So if I tried to post a thread with a title [Selling], [Service], [WTS], etc it wouldn’t be deleted at all? I have never thought of it but I guess we could try to start it and see things that will go. Probably have a sticky note to see that it’s allowed or something. Feeling ko magiging mabilis lang din pag may nag simula na. We will see. Thanks rickbig41

Selling anything is not against the rules, same as offering services, as long as you accept bitcoin or altcoin, then it is allowed...
copper member
July 16, 2018, 05:28:59 AM
@Dabs @rickbig41 I still think the Marketplace for us here for Filipinos would really be beneficial because of the circulation of BTC here in the Philippines.

Reasons for Marketplace
    • Mainly exchange with Cryptocurrencies (Medium of Exchange)
    • Cryptocurrencies to be widely accepted
    • Opportunities for Entrepreneurs to market their product
    • Local economies to survive (Production of products locally)

Feel free to add more.
    I think generally, we dont need a market place. Why? Maraming mga scammers din dito sa forum. Para maiwasan din yung mga complains about scam specially for new members. Better to trust members that are trading here for a long time with trust ratings from DT members. Maraming nagkalat na kababayan na trusted din sa tradings. [/list]
    For me, that’s why there are a lot of forum rules to prevent scams. There are escrows, trusted members that could hold the BTC or whatever currency then use it. Obviously wag ka mag papascam sa mga Newbie. The economy of BTC sa Philippines, wala pa. Always thru Coins.ph, no direct peer to peer. I think it is also an opportunity to build trust towards the community. There would always be complains.

Medyo kaunti lang din ang pang marketplace threads dito sa local, mostly are crappy survey questions... Maganda magka marketplace kung madami talaga nagkakarun ng transactions dito...
    Well we could see once it started diba? We can't still say until may nangyayari na sa market place. I checked different local threads that are into market place like in India. It's full of services too, like sa global marketplace sa forum. For me it could increase trust and economy with bitcoin here in the Philippines. Opinyon ko lang naman ito, willing naman gawin ang mga bagay bagay para ito ay maging totoo. It would be nice to support this.

Yup, but still, it's easier to request a new section kung ang mga threads na naipopost dito ay all about services, but and sell, etc ay siya nang naging dominant, just like nung nag request tayo ng altcoin section...
    global moderator
    July 16, 2018, 02:57:30 AM
    @Dabs @rickbig41 I still think the Marketplace for us here for Filipinos would really be beneficial because of the circulation of BTC here in the Philippines.

Reasons for Marketplace

Feel free to add more.
      I think generally, we dont need a market place. Why? Maraming mga scammers din dito sa forum. Para maiwasan din yung mga complains about scam specially for new members. Better to trust members that are trading here for a long time with trust ratings from DT members. Maraming nagkalat na kababayan na trusted din sa tradings. [/list]
      For me, that’s why there are a lot of forum rules to prevent scams. There are escrows, trusted members that could hold the BTC or whatever currency then use it. Obviously wag ka mag papascam sa mga Newbie. The economy of BTC sa Philippines, wala pa. Always thru Coins.ph, no direct peer to peer. I think it is also an opportunity to build trust towards the community. There would always be complains.

Medyo kaunti lang din ang pang marketplace threads dito sa local, mostly are crappy survey questions... Maganda magka marketplace kung madami talaga nagkakarun ng transactions dito...
      Well we could see once it started diba? We can't still say until may nangyayari na sa market place. I checked different local threads that are into market place like in India. It's full of services too, like sa global marketplace sa forum. For me it could increase trust and economy with bitcoin here in the Philippines. Opinyon ko lang naman ito, willing naman gawin ang mga bagay bagay para ito ay maging totoo. It would be nice to support this.

Yup, but still, it's easier to request a new section kung ang mga threads na naipopost dito ay all about services, but and sell, etc ay siya nang naging dominant, just like nung nag request tayo ng altcoin section...
      Activity: 798
      Merit: 109
      https://bmy.guide
      July 13, 2018, 02:35:33 PM
      I supported and strongly agreed that the marketplace will be added to this local section, para naman to sa ika uunlad sa ating bansa diba? Para mas lalong mahikayat ang mga Filipino sa mga online business or make an offer other services para sa mga Pinoy.

I think generally, we dont need a market place. Why? Maraming mga scammers din dito sa forum. Para maiwasan din yung mga complains about scam specially for new members. Better to trust members that are trading here for a long time with trust ratings from DT members. Maraming nagkalat na kababayan na trusted din sa tradings.
      Scammers were always there paano tayo aasinso kung palaging negatibo nasa isip natin, If there is suspicious thread na sa tingin mo ay scam report agad sa MOD's para maagapan and to avoid fooling people or a possible scam. Kaya nga lang dagdag task work sa MOD's natin. Smiley
      copper member
      July 12, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

Reasons for Marketplace

Feel free to add more.

global moderator
        July 12, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

Reasons for Marketplace

Feel free to add more.

Pages:
          Jump to: