Pages:
Author

Topic: Out of Business - page 10. (Read 45356 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500
September 26, 2015, 05:12:56 AM
Must give him a vouch. Every time I run out of office 2013, his keys are working with no problems. +1
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 26, 2015, 02:29:56 AM
bump

I have ordered a Mac 2016 office through 1337keystore.com. Expected the key to be provided automatically but still order status shows pending

Hi there,

I just checked your case and something apparently went wrong while processing your order. I manually activated it for you now and apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day,

Jake
Activity: 278
September 25, 2015, 10:33:08 PM
bump

I have ordered a Mac 2016 office through 1337keystore.com. Expected the key to be provided automatically but still order status shows pending
September 24, 2015, 02:24:08 AM
Office 2016 is now part of stock. Add me on Skype if interested.

Bought Office 2016 off his website .... good price, no problem.

Thanks for the vouch mate.
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
September 23, 2015, 05:28:03 PM

Bought Office 2016 off his website .... good price, no problem.
September 22, 2015, 04:22:28 PM
September 22, 2015, 03:24:48 PM
Do you have Office 2015?

Sadly enough, it hasn't been added to my MSDN accounts yet.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 22, 2015, 12:01:33 PM
Do you have Office 2015?
September 15, 2015, 04:21:17 AM
Bitcoin is the only payment option for the upcoming few days. Mine got recently limited due to an unknown reason.

Probably because you are a theif.

I don't know why you are saying this? Did I stole something? At least, not that I know off. I just contacted PayPal, the reason for it being limited is because of the big amount of funds in such a low amount of time.

The reason it's limited is because Paypal thinks you're up to no good. Let us know when/if you've convinced them that you're "legit".

Hey man,

It's been a long time. You haven't spammed my thread in a long time Wink. Anyways, no, I asked them and the only reason was me not sending the correct documents due to a large amount of funds. I'll have it unlimited once I sent the documents.

Yeah, PayPal is a nightmare for people running a "personal" "business". They won't tell you what heuristic triggered them to take action. But you've caught their attention and they're going to cover themselves against any liability that your actions may or may not cause. Good luck getting your account straightened out, but I'd seriously look for alternatives if I were you. Go and read up on how friendly PayPal can be.

--
Mandatory remark stating how selling product keys is against the terms of service. Mandatory remark stating the fact that these product keys are not a license to use the product.

Thanks for the tip mate. I've been looking for alternatives already, but besides Bitcoin, nothing comes close to the power and ease of PayPal.
Activity: 764
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
September 15, 2015, 02:06:56 AM
Bitcoin is the only payment option for the upcoming few days. Mine got recently limited due to an unknown reason.

I don't know why you are saying this? Did I stole something? At least, not that I know off. I just contacted PayPal, the reason for it being limited is because of the big amount of funds in such a low amount of time.

The reason it's limited is because Paypal thinks you're up to no good. Let us know when/if you've convinced them that you're "legit".

Hey man,

It's been a long time. You haven't spammed my thread in a long time Wink. Anyways, no, I asked them and the only reason was me not sending the correct documents due to a large amount of funds. I'll have it unlimited once I sent the documents.

Yeah, PayPal is a nightmare for people running a "personal" "business". They won't tell you what heuristic triggered them to take action. But you've caught their attention and they're going to cover themselves against any liability that your actions may or may not cause. Good luck getting your account straightened out, but I'd seriously look for alternatives if I were you. Go and read up on how friendly PayPal can be.

--
Mandatory remark stating how selling product keys is against the terms of service. Mandatory remark stating the fact that these product keys are not a license to use the product.
September 15, 2015, 01:50:33 AM

Hey man,

Activity: 764
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
September 14, 2015, 11:42:33 PM

September 14, 2015, 01:59:49 PM

Activity: 9
September 14, 2015, 11:28:49 AM

September 14, 2015, 11:20:14 AM
September 10, 2015, 02:33:34 AM
I sent you a PM...

I will answer it now. I can't do that when I'm asleep eh.
Activity: 8
September 09, 2015, 08:13:33 PM
I sent you a PM...
Activity: 11
September 07, 2015, 08:30:01 AM
Questions on MSDN: check ur pm
September 06, 2015, 10:31:29 AM
The website is back up! You can visit it at: http://1337keystore.com
Updated the thread layout, it's more clean now.

Website template will be updated in the upcoming days.
September 05, 2015, 09:23:31 AM
Windows 10 pro key activated just now. Smiley Thanks

You're welcome mate Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: