Pages:
Author

Topic: Out of Business - page 14. (Read 45356 times)

Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
July 07, 2015, 02:03:56 AM
We're back on track. Contact me on Skype now: realm.rsps

Please limit yourself to bumping this thread only once every 24 hours, as per the forum guidelines. Thanks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marketplace-rules-and-guidelines-3629
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 07, 2015, 01:51:34 AM
We're back on track. Contact me on Skype now: realm.rsps
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 04, 2015, 01:29:21 AM
Hi,

So sad to read this. I'm your regular. Hope you can continue to load the product key so i can buy. Just ignore all negative reply. You have build a good reputation among your regular buyer. You don't even need to post anything here because we will always visit your store to check for available key. Please reconsider.

Thank you.

Indeed, this guy is a trusted one.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 03, 2015, 10:35:53 PM
Hi,

So sad to read this. I'm your regular. Hope you can continue to load the product key so i can buy. Just ignore all negative reply. You have build a good reputation among your regular buyer. You don't even need to post anything here because we will always visit your store to check for available key. Please reconsider.

Thank you.
May 03, 2015, 03:21:55 AM
It has been a good run, but I'm stepping out of this business. I'm going to start developing for online sales too now.

If one of your keys will ever cause problems, I will always have some replacements for you (or a refund).
EVERYTHING THAT'S STILL IN STOCK ON MY WEBSITE WILL ONLY BE $1 or $2.

Have a nice day,

Jake
May 01, 2015, 03:18:07 AM
PRODUCTS DON'T WORK, NO REFUND, SCAMMER

YOU'RE ANNOYING, STOP IT, SPAMMER

... And you're retarded. SCAMMER

Funny, you call someone who is telling you the truth a scammer? You just lost all your dignity.

Thanks for the support Bob, you know how it works.

Telling the truth? He is probably just one of your aliases haha. I am telling the truth in how you scammed me Smiley

Aight. Good luck with that hopeless task Wink. Anyways, never had any aliases, that's just sad.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
April 30, 2015, 06:21:58 PM

Funny, you call someone who is telling you the truth a scammer? You just lost all your dignity.

Telling the truth? He is probably just one of your aliases haha. I am telling the truth in how you scammed me Smiley
April 30, 2015, 03:09:02 PM

April 30, 2015, 01:03:11 PM

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 30, 2015, 11:32:11 AM

April 28, 2015, 05:35:51 AM
It's still funny that no one is affected by your spamming Smiley.
April 27, 2015, 11:50:39 AM
Bump, keys and invites have been restocked.

@Jstarc

You said the following: "Not one of these keys has been blocked? lol, now that's a lie. Two of the keys you sold me were blocked and you didn't refund me for them now replace them."

I'm not retarded, it's just hard to read what an illiterate person types.

I was meant to write 'nor', you're the illiterate one apparently writing wrong codes all the time LOL. SCAMMER

You just admitted you're an illiterate. You probably even had to Google the word itself Tongue. Anyways, I said it was a possibility as these codes have like 20 characters and I don't always copy and paste (when I'm on my phone for example). Funny how no one pays attention to you because you're just an annoying screamer.

No, i really didn't, I think you might be on drugs you retarded scammer.
Yeah sure...

April 27, 2015, 02:50:44 AM
Everything will return back to normal with plenty of stock in just a couple of days.

http://www.1337keystore.com/whmcs/announcements.php?id=6
April 26, 2015, 09:46:00 AM

@Jstarc

You said the following: "Not one of these keys has been blocked? lol, now that's a lie. Two of the keys you sold me were blocked and you didn't refund me for them now replace them."

I was meant to write 'nor', you're the illiterate one apparently writing wrong codes all the time LOL. SCAMMER

You just admitted you're an illiterate. You probably even had to Google the word itself Tongue. Anyways, I said it was a possibility as these codes have like 20 characters and I don't always copy and paste (when I'm on my phone for example). Funny how no one pays attention to you because you're just an annoying screamer.
April 26, 2015, 09:13:31 AM

@Jstarc

April 26, 2015, 09:00:34 AM

@Jstarc

April 26, 2015, 08:38:26 AM
OP just admitted what he is doing is against Microsoft's terms and will result in key invalidation.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11199311

Any "keys" you buy from this scammer will stop working as soon as they are traced to his illegal account.

For real? Tongue. Alright, I guess not then. Not one of my keys have ever been blocked and they never will.
All I'm saying is, please, can we just have an adult conversation instead of this childish behavior of yours?

Thank you.

Not one of these keys has been blocked? lol, now that's a lie. Two of the keys you sold me were blocked and you didn't refund me for them now replace them.

You already got your refund through a PayPal claim you started? Why the hell should I still replace your keys. Your keys were probably non-working because I mistyped a character or something, not because they got blocked.

Are you seriously retarded? I'm not asking for replacements now. I'm saying you never gave replacements before i had to fight MULTIPLE cases against you, to get my own money back. Yes, sure you Mis-typed both codes sent to me from from your 'amazing automated' website.
April 26, 2015, 08:33:35 AM
OP just admitted what he is doing is against Microsoft's terms and will result in key invalidation.

Any "keys" you buy from this scammer will stop working as soon as they are traced to his illegal account.

For real? Tongue. Alright, I guess not then. Not one of my keys have ever been blocked and they never will.
All I'm saying is, please, can we just have an adult conversation instead of this childish behavior of yours?

Thank you.

Not one of these keys has been blocked? lol, now that's a lie. Two of the keys you sold me were blocked and you didn't refund me for them now replace them.

You already got your refund through a PayPal claim you started? Why the hell should I still replace your keys. Your keys were probably non-working because I mistyped a character or something, not because they got blocked.
April 26, 2015, 07:35:11 AM

Thank you.

Not one of these keys has been blocked? lol, now that's a lie. Two of the keys you sold me were blocked and you didn't refund me for them, nor replace them.
April 26, 2015, 05:41:26 AM

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: