Pages:
Author

Topic: Out of Business - page 21. (Read 45358 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 22, 2015, 08:36:48 PM
have you office 13?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 22, 2015, 04:08:39 PM
EVERYTHING WILL BE ONLY $2 UNTIL I RUN OUT OF KEYS.

Prices will return back to normal after that.
March 21, 2015, 03:30:58 AM
hello
this key LIFETIME??

Yes, it's lifetime.

Brother, take care, user is not trustworthy, check my comment on his trust page.

I will, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
March 20, 2015, 05:56:38 PM
hello
this key LIFETIME??

Yes, it's lifetime.

Brother, take care, user is not trustworthy, check my comment on his trust page.
March 20, 2015, 04:58:50 PM
New automatic key purchases will be added tomorrow:

- Windows Server will be added
- Windows 7 versions will be added

Of course, you can still purchase manually by adding my Skype: realm.rsps
March 20, 2015, 12:33:26 PM
hello
this key LIFETIME??

Yes, it's lifetime.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 20, 2015, 12:01:41 PM
hello
this key LIFETIME??
Activity: 18
March 20, 2015, 11:19:38 AM
Just bought a Windows 8.1 key through the automatic store, activation worked.
Vouch for this shop
March 20, 2015, 10:07:21 AM
Store update:

- Added an automatic store for Office 2010 Pro Plus
- Added an automatic store for Office 2013 Pro Plus
- Added an automatic store for Windows 8.1

Other keys will follow soon!
March 20, 2015, 03:06:20 AM
You wouldn't happen to be an alt of Mridul, would you?

Anyways:

With the exception of Product Key Cards (PKC’s) distributed with COA’s, Microsoft does not distribute products keys as standalone products. If you see a listing on an auction site, online classified ad, or other online page advertising product keys for sale, it’s a good indication that the keys are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you were to purchase and use a stolen or counterfeit product key to activate Windows installed on your PC, the key may not work for activation, may already be in use on another PC, or it might be blocked from use later by Microsoft when the key is reported stolen

Do the keys you sell come with a COA?

At the price he's offering them for, do you really think you're getting a COA?!?

People who buy these keys do so knowing that they're paying a tiny fraction of the real cost, and taking on the risk that hey might face activation and update issues. But a COA for Windows Server key at a cost of $2.50?!?

Sure, they do not come with a COA. But I thought I would be nice and not ask first, just to give the seller a chance. As always the ancient saying goes, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is".

Nonetheless, this kind of illegal selling is hard to fight for Microsoft. I wonder when they'll change their models.
If Microsoft thought that they are losing too much from it they would change it long time ago. So for now it is fine. But I have a question regarding keys
after receiving a key how can I check if that key is valid. In some other way that installing software using this key right away?

To answer your question. Microsoft has got automated systems on their website to check if the keys are valid or not. I will provide you with these links if you really want them.
Activity: 764
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
March 19, 2015, 10:37:42 PM

Anyways:

With the exception of Product Key Cards (PKC’s) distributed with COA’s, Microsoft does not distribute products keys as standalone products. If you see a listing on an auction site, online classified ad, or other online page advertising product keys for sale, it’s a good indication that the keys are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you were to purchase and use a stolen or counterfeit product key to activate Windows installed on your PC, the key may not work for activation, may already be in use on another PC, or it might be blocked from use later by Microsoft when the key is reported stolen

At the price he's offering them for, do you really think you're getting a COA?!?

People who buy these keys do so knowing that they're paying a tiny fraction of the real cost, and taking on the risk that hey might face activation and update issues. But a COA for Windows Server key at a cost of $2.50?!?

Sure, they do not come with a COA. But I thought I would be nice and not ask first, just to give the seller a chance. As always the ancient saying goes, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is".

Nonetheless, this kind of illegal selling is hard to fight for Microsoft. I wonder when they'll change their models.
If Microsoft thought that they are losing too much from it they would change it long time ago. So for now it is fine. But I have a question regarding keys
after receiving a key how can I check if that key is valid. In some other way that installing software using this key right away?

You can install the software, then during activation pick the option to activate by phone. It will give you a phone number of the appropriate activation center. You call, you ask them to check. Do mention where you bought it. They may let it slide, or they may deactivate it on the spot.

But you might as well just put the key in there. The automated activation will (can) not check if you bought it from an unauthorized seller and is likely to activate the product.

Simply put: These keys are not allowed to be sold. A bit like some products come with the label "Not for individual sale". But they may very well work (for some time) to activate a product.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
March 19, 2015, 10:13:55 PM

Anyways:

March 19, 2015, 09:10:04 PM

Anyways:

Activity: 47
March 19, 2015, 03:05:39 PM

Anyways:

March 19, 2015, 08:42:11 AM
Just sold 6 keys. Still plenty in stock.
Activity: 1
March 19, 2015, 08:22:29 AM
Just bought from him! Windows 7 Ultimate and 8.1 Pro
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 19, 2015, 06:54:00 AM
Ordering windows 8.1 pro keys and will give an update soon

update :Okay , bought 10 keys and they all work perfectly without any issues .
March 19, 2015, 04:35:03 AM
Im interested dude but im new to this. Are these guys genuine and can be activated through ms servers?

All the keys that I sell are 100% genuine and can be activate through Microsoft their servers. You just have to fill in the key. It will be yours for a life-time.

The keys are *not* genuine if they do not come with a COA (certificate of authenticity). Though they *may* activate and work. And there is no such thing as life-time warranty.
March 19, 2015, 02:53:20 AM
Im interested dude but im new to this. Are these guys genuine and can be activated through ms servers?

All the keys that I sell are 100% genuine and can be activate through Microsoft their servers. You just have to fill in the key. It will be yours for a life-time.
Activity: 5
March 18, 2015, 06:37:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: