Pages:
Author

Topic: outdated thread - page 3. (Read 7121 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
July 13, 2018, 03:26:24 PM
SO OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. AND YOU SOUND PRETTY IDIOTIC. IF YOU CAN PROVE EVEN FOR A SECOND WHAT MAKES THIS PROJECT A SCAM, OR EVEN ANYTHING REMOTE THAT LEADS YOU TO THINK THAT  I WILL SEND 1 ETH. PLEASE STOP BEING A TROLL!

tmfp has presented lots of things that lead to think this is a scam, just scroll up a little bit. You haven't even answered if you're Mr. Mamheg.

Now please send 1 ETH to tmfp, or will you scam that too LOL.

And please stop bumping multiple times in a row, that's against the rules.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 03:19:56 PM
Guys, it's really SCAM-project. Look at the team, members of the team are working in another projects and they have nothing to do with V.E.I.A.G. Be careful

I don't think so, I really trust the project as I have not noticed any signal to make me believe it's scam

Hahaha, Mr. 28 minute old newbie, so that's your default approach is it, you "really trust" anything and anybody until you "notice a signal"?

Tell me what you "really trust" about VEIAG?
For example, do you "really trust" that there is a person called Daniel Mahmeg and, if he exists, then he runs this scheme?
What else do you "really trust"?
Airdrops?

WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR US TO SHOW YOU. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE. WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS PROJECT FOR 6 MONTHS. YOU THINK THE TEAM IS FAKE. YOU SOUND LIKE A TROLL. ABSOLUTELY. PLEASEE SHOW ME WHAT MAKES THIS A SCAM. IM WAITING ON YOUR ANSWER. PLEASE HURRY AND RESPOND. SO WE CAN CLEAR THIS UP.   
July 13, 2018, 03:17:05 PM
Guys, it's really SCAM-project. Look at the team, members of the team are working in another projects and they have nothing to do with V.E.I.A.G. Be careful

I don't think so, I really trust the project as I have not noticed any signal to make me believe it's scam

Hahaha, Mr. 28 minute old newbie, so that's your default approach is it, you "really trust" anything and anybody until you "notice a signal"?

For example, do you "really trust" that there is a person called Daniel Mahmeg and, if he exists, then he runs this scheme?
Airdrops?

SO OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. AND YOU SOUND PRETTY IDIOTIC. IF YOU CAN PROVE EVEN FOR A SECOND WHAT MAKES THIS PROJECT A SCAM, OR EVEN ANYTHING REMOTE THAT LEADS YOU TO THINK THAT  I WILL SEND 1 ETH. PLEASE STOP BEING A TROLL!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
July 13, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
For the first time, we are going to have a cryptocurrency backed by a real asset. That is wonderful! I cant wait to see the success of this project
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
July 10, 2018, 12:09:45 PM
del
Activity: 148
July 09, 2018, 12:01:51 AM
Bitcointalk username: Infobtc

Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/infobtc-1720639

Myetherwallet: 0x5cB42C674c1971DB7701A845e9A0c6AAe156d597

Wow, this is amazing. We welcome you to a platform based on the commitment to the principles of Transparency, Performance, Integrity and the continuous growth of the Veiag Global Organization, created for the advancement and execution of vital value businesses that are found all over the world. Veiag is not just a system of business projects, it is a global activity aimed at moving community activities to the creation of conditions in which people can participate in commitments for practical improvement purposes.

Good Luck
Activity: 80
July 08, 2018, 12:52:16 PM
I think it is a very potential project and I am already joined in youtube video campaign.
legendary
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
July 08, 2018, 09:36:38 AM
25% of the organizations profits

What profits?
From where?
Show one costed out profitable example.

No more copy/paste.

Or maybe your quote should be

Our goal is to generate a continual stream of income for VEIAG scam admin by selling worthless tokens and then running away
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
July 08, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

LinkedIn Profiles of team members not have anything written about VEIAG. They are members of other projects. Do not make me laugh
copper member
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
Our goal is to generate a continual stream of income for VEIAG token holders by allocating 25% of the organizations profits into the conversion of gold bullion to directly back the token.

Visit https://veiag.com/
legendary
July 08, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

Airdrops?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
July 07, 2018, 03:07:43 PM
Hmm, your project backed by real gold right? so my question is, what's the advantage for token holder? I mean, maybe someone prefer to choose investment of GOLD (real) compared veiag because gold is real and can use for jewelry Huh So give me a reason why i need to investment VEIAG compared real GOLD? Thanks

legendary
July 07, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

An interesting picture from one of your Indonesian shills.
Tell us, Daniel Mahmeg, "CEO and CEO Executive", how many failures have you had so far?
I detect one:
1) The failure to be a real person who has any internet presence whatsoever.

Or maybe, Joseph Tartamella could help.
How many failures, or successes, have you had OPERATIVE OPERATION CHAIR COO Joseph?
Or are you aother "person" in the VIEAG hierarchy with no internet identity of any sort?

Possibly your "Creative Director" Thea Wigglesworth has created them?

When she isn't being a choreographer in Brooklyn, anyways....

Just in case you're not getting my drift, I think that VEIAG looks like a pure scam, using an easily obtained registration with a UN Agency for credibility.

legendary
July 06, 2018, 04:26:41 AM
How many people are working this project full time currently?

Dear okspam, that's a good question, we currently have a team of 38 in 4 different countries working full time!

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate in asking. Thanks

Best regards,
VEIAG Representative

How is this large overhead cost currently financed?

Maybe you missed my last question, I'll repeat it

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel and I would like to welcome everyone to the VEIAG Intro thread.

Please don't hesitate to comment ask questions or just simply give us your thoughts.

Best regards,
Official VEIAG Representative

Is that Daniel as in Daniel Mahmeg, the CEO?
legendary
June 25, 2018, 06:09:43 AM
Hello everyone, My name is Daniel and I would like to welcome everyone to the VEIAG Intro thread.

Please don't hesitate to comment ask questions or just simply give us your thoughts.

Best regards,
Official VEIAG Representative

Is that Daniel as in Daniel Mahmeg, the CEO?
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 02:32:11 AM
whats your guarantee that you will resolve the price volatility of your token or better yet stabilise your cryptocurrency? thats very hard to implement in actual scenario of trading especially if your token will be listed in several exchanges.
June 21, 2018, 09:10:56 PM
The team has extensive experience in managing capital and I think that they will cope with the project's implementation. Only in my opinion there is not enough advertising

Hello WingDing,

That is a great point, Our full Advertisement Campaign has not begun quite yet, but will be kicking off hard in just a few weeks, we would love your opinion on what platforms you would see us advertising on and we will make sure that is relayed to our marketing team ASAP,

Thank you for your concern and opinion

VEIAG Representative
June 16, 2018, 11:40:19 PM
Please make sure to join both of our Telegrams!

t.me/VEIAG_token
t.me/VEIAG_bounty

Thank you!
-VEIAG Representative

How about this Whitepaper you guys have working so diligently on?

How am I supposed to support a project without a whitepaper?
It's one thing to claim something - but kind of need that paper to show how it's really going to be done.

It's a great Idea, don't get me wrong - I am interested in the project.

Hello Mr.Ease, Thank you for your interest, but our Whitepaper has been up a while now.

Thank you
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
June 16, 2018, 10:59:45 AM
Please make sure to join both of our Telegrams!

t.me/VEIAG_token
t.me/VEIAG_bounty

Thank you!
-VEIAG Representative

How about this Whitepaper you guys have working so diligently on?

How am I supposed to support a project without a whitepaper?
It's one thing to claim something - but kind of need that paper to show how it's really going to be done.

It's a great Idea, don't get me wrong - I am interested in the project.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
June 13, 2018, 10:58:05 PM
Were you guys able to post a whitepaper yet?

Kind of surprised you the team didnt have one ready before announcing the project... Its kind of key to a successful ico
Pages:
Jump to: