Pages:
Author

Topic: [Outside the US] The Bitcoin Job - earn fast Bitcoins (0.01 BTC) for free!! - page 2. (Read 1919 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Node.js | Java | C Developer
Strange i can't see you on my ref list and you submitted your data yesterday. Maybe something went wrong with BitGold? Did you get your free gold?

They didn't gave me my free gold and if you remeber last time i register they banned me .Maybe my country is not considered too.

Are you from the US?
Activity: 320
Merit: 261
Web developper
Strange i can't see you on my ref list and you submitted your data yesterday. Maybe something went wrong with BitGold? Did you get your free gold?

They didn't gave me my free gold and if you remeber last time i register they banned me .Maybe my country is not considered too.
Hello
I join  and did everything according to your instructions, I look forward to the promised prize
Regards

Already confirmed and paid thanks for registering Smiley
thanks , wow almost instant  Smiley, and when I get 0.250g gold , and what it can do ?its possible trade in btc? and withdraw?

As soon as they enable BTC withdraws you can take the BTC or you can withdraw it via Bank wire Smiley

I did it as you said Ref registration + phone number + ID

Activity: 320
Merit: 261
Web developper
I did it as you said Ref registration + phone number + ID
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Hello
I join  and did everything according to your instructions, I look forward to the promised prize
Regards

thanks , wow almost instant  Smiley, and when I get 0.250g gold , and what it can do ?its possible trade in btc? and withdraw?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i did what exactly you want waiting for payment thanks Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish
Finished
Account fully verified
Hope I get pay soon  Cool
You haven't entered a email address. Can you pls PM the address used for registering so i can verify you?
I've refilled the form. Sorry for the mistake
Finished
Account fully verified
You haven't entered a email address. Can you pls PM the address used for registering so i can verify you?
Activity: 476
The big fish
Finished
Account fully verified
Do you also need our govt. ID ?

ID is needed for verification so i think yes.

Yes ID is needed you have to finish the complete verification process.
Activity: 420

ID is needed for verification so i think yes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hello
Regards

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
I have created a service where i offer simple jobs in exchange for BTC.

The current job (20 spots) will get you 0.01 BTC and 0.25g of Gold.

You can find the details about the current job here: http://bitcoin-jobs.duckdns.org/

Features:
  • Auto payouts currently manually within 24h
  • Auto signup verification

Feel free to ask question about the current job here Smiley

Already 11 User paid!! (19.05.2015)

Note: The site is in beta so be patient. Payouts could fail or something else could have a bug. Failed payouts will be triggered manually by me within 24h!

I am advertising here my service and not a ref link. The service is my Website. This is not against forum rules!

Note: If you are not getting verified you did something wrong or you didn't finish the verification process!!
Hello
Regards
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Done it and I hope to get your 0.01 soon enough  Grin.
Maintenance is over. Everything is working again.

First 4 Users were paid!  Smiley

Note: If you are not getting verified you did something wrong or you didn't finish the verification process!!
For now i see only a white page with error, but is a jobs for verify phone and send id to bitgold, like more other, or is different ?
You can only see a page with error because the site is in maintenance mode because i have to fix things. I don't understand the second part of your question?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
For now i see only a white page with error, but is a jobs for verify phone and send id to bitgold, like more other, or is different ?
Is this site is in maintenance? But everyone seems can get inside? I already try to change my browser still can't access it

Yes site is in maintenance need to fix a few bugs Smiley Everyone else was indside a few hours ago.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Is this site is in maintenance? But everyone seems can get inside? I already try to change my browser still can't access it
Pages:
Jump to: