Pages:
Author

Topic: [Outside the US] The Bitcoin Job - earn fast Bitcoins (0.01 BTC) for free!! - page 3. (Read 1919 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
bro spot are free or not plz reply me
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Node.js | Java | C Developer
What is the process of verifying bitgold does it needs my id and passport?

Just one. Your ID or passport not both.
Activity: 98
What is the process of verifying bitgold does it needs my id and passport?
Hello,why i'm not verified yet ??

It's an automatic process which currently has a few bugs. Please be patient. In the meantime you should have gotten your free Gold from Bitgold.

I will fix this in a few hours.
Activity: 320
Merit: 261
Web developper
Hello,why i'm not verified yet ??
I have created a service where i offer simple jobs in exchange for BTC.

The current job (20 spots) will get you 0.01 BTC and 0.25g of Gold.

You can find the details about the current job here: http://bitcoin-jobs.duckdns.org/

Features:
  • Auto payouts
  • Auto signup verification

Feel free to ask question about the current job here Smiley

Note: The site is in beta so be patient. Payouts could fail or something else could have a bug. Failed payouts will be triggered manually by me within 24h!
why is there a username in your site saying that the Website scam, if you do not pay? or what?
I was sleeping and couldn't check the entries. I had a previous offer where someone did it wrong and was not registered as my ref so i didn't paid him. He is angry about it.
Don't make threads or posts solely for putting up referral links, that's what signatures are for.

Your current job is to use a referral link. That's one step removed from putting a referral link right here in your Bitcointalk thread. WTF.

Yes this is my current job why should i change it. Posting directly to Bitcointalk was against rules so i made a service out of it.

You can find the details about the current job here: http://bitcoin-jobs.duckdns.org/

Features:
  • Auto payouts

Note: The site is in beta so be patient. Payouts could fail or something else could have a bug. Failed payouts will be triggered manually by me within 24h!

Do you have any other job to offer?  i dont like that bitgold thing because i dont like submitting my documents just to verify my account
Sorry this is the only offer i habe currently.

I have one question. Can we trust any mobile verification from outside my country? Why they need my phone number and my ID?

You can trust them it is a well funded startup listed on the torronto stock exchange. I can't change their signup process.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Features:
  • Auto payouts

why is there a username in your site saying that the Website scam, if you do not pay? or what?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Don't make threads or posts solely for putting up referral links, that's what signatures are for.

Your current job is to use a referral link. That's one step removed* from putting a referral link right here in your Bitcointalk thread. WTF.

*which IIRC will also get you shitcanned
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Features:
  • Auto payouts

Do you have any other job to offer?  i dont like that bitgold thing because i dont like submitting my documents just to verify my account
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I have one question. Can we trust any mobile verification from outside my country? Why they need my phone number and my ID?

Features:
  • Auto payouts currently manually within 24h

Already 27 User paid!! (20.05.2015)

I am advertising here my service and not a ref link. The service is my Website. This is not against forum rules!

Note: If you are not getting verified you did something wrong or you didn't finish the verification process!!

Unsupported countries:

Pages:
Jump to: