Pages:
Author

Topic: Outsmart Bitcoin Mining: heliosfund.io - We're LIVE - page 5. (Read 1663 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
Update:
Further improvements to the site, platform loaded:

https://heliosfund.io/

Still
- no real team and names
- no actual information about your mining operation
- lots of  "Lorem ipsum"
- no proof of you mining even a satoshi and no proof of owning even one piece of equipment
- the crappiest roadmap I've ever seen.

what you said is inaccurate. the stated amount of bitcoins (2.29) have been generated after the conversions of altcoin.
we mainly mine altcoins, not bitcon. that's why we make money.

And then why was there an S19pro and its electric bill t?
Make your mind and tell us what gears you have and what are your results over the last year and this time try not to mess up your information like you did the last time. To date all that you've shown hints at one guy run ICO who has never touched a miner or run a company in his life. One month to update a name and a pic on the website and you think you can run a company with millions in revenue?

Again, please explain how you're posting that you've managed with an S19pro and a Blackminer to achieve ROI in 3 months when the average at your electricity price is around 300-400 days.

Activity: 87
Merit: 5
Update:
Further improvements to the site, platform loaded:

https://heliosfund.io/

Follow us for updates:
https://twitter.com/FundHelios
http://t.me/fundhelios

Open for early investments in our startup.

Info here:
Telegram: http://t.me/fundhelios

The site will be ready in a few weeks, will update here as soon as it’s ready . Thanks for your patience .
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
When's your website getting completed? It's taking a long time to fix it.

www.heliosfund.io (site under construction)
 what you said is inaccurate. the stated amount of bitcoins (2.29) have been generated after the conversions of altcoin.

we mainly mine altcoins, not bitcon. that's why we make money.

the newly minted altcoin will be converted to bitcoin when the btc is oversold, based on our analysis.

that's it

for info:
Telegram: @thisisalie22

legendary
Jambler.io
with regards to your calculations those are wrong because it's specified that the expenditure for electricity is already priced in the btc revenues.
secondly, such high returns have been possible because 70% of our mining is based on altcoins, which have been converted to bitcoin as soon as the best market conditions appeared. This is the way we have been able to generate such high returns.

Again I call it bs:

You've clearly specified what is mined in altcoins and what you have mined in bitcoin.
With 2075 0xbtc and 12865 digibyte to spare
Plus there is no such thing as price in revenue, you clearly stated how much you've used on electricity.
So unless you've managed to make an s19 run on 300w or make it hash at 1PH/s that table is completely made up.
we don't dig into details in a public forum but we have no problems to disclose further information to any customer interested in doing business with us.
That's an insane policy. What can you tell people in private but you can't say it to them here?

just show your interest by contacting me and i'll tell you everything.
who  the team is you'll see soon on our site under the team section.
we have nothing to hide as by being a public company with a EU registration and license, we can be nothing but legit, as the EU registration charges us with legal responsibilities.
You've got everything to hide. You aren't telling us who owns the company but you're willing to tell people who contact you privately?

with regards to your calculations those are wrong because it's specified that the expenditure for electricity is already priced in the btc revenues.
secondly, such high returns have been possible because 70% of our mining is based on altcoins, which have been converted to bitcoin as soon as the best market conditions appeared. This is the way we have been able to generate such high returns.

for info:
      mail:  [email protected]

Your website still hasn't been completed that proves you're not serious about your business. You're wanting to use investors cash which you'll use to fund your dream. This isn't a business.
we don't dig into details in a public forum but we have no problems to disclose further information to any customer interested in doing business with us.
just show your interest by contacting me and i'll tell you everything.
who  the team is you'll see soon on our site under the team section.
we have nothing to hide as by being a public company with a EU registration and license, we can be nothing but legit, as the EU registration charges us with legal responsibilities.

for info:
      mail:  [email protected]

legendary
Jambler.io
So basically after 1 month of just spamming your telegram name here, you haven't provided anything that everyone asks about:

- where are your company and so-called datacenter located
- proof of the gear you're supposed to have and mine
- who is the so-called team behind the project.

If in 3 weeks you haven't been able to at least change the names in the prepaid WordPress theme you've put there then that's the biggest red flag any business could ever raise on its own.

Second, that pdf of yours is pure bs!
You claim to have electricity costs of ~1600 $ for BTC mining, at 10 cents per kwh it means you would have paid for 16000 kwh, at 78 consumption for 24h it means you've run an equivalent of 205 days, and you made 2.2 BTC?
Get real!
At the current hash rate which is the lowest since November last year, you will need 700 days to earn a BTC and you've made 2 in 205 days with a higher hashrate?

update:

this is the financial analysis of the fund,backtested in the last three years:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jzf7AqygynkPh_LYzbdZLRk5dVR-DGvb/view?usp=sharing

for any interest in investing/collaborations, hit me up on Telegram: @thisisalie22

The answer is that maybe somebody will like the idea anyway , given that at this stage the word “trust” means just to ideologically back our project , just pledges and expressions of interest , maybe a talk . Any monetary commitments cannot be taken before holding a license , but if there is interest maybe we can reach an agreement in the meanwhile before the license to be issued.

Anyway the upside is that as soon as we are ready I’m gonna update this post and all of the posters in this topic will know . 

If you want to talk about this project , there is room for collaborations/commitments/ buying shares of the company .

Telegram : @thisisalie22
If you know it's hard to trust when you don't give many pieces of information why are you asking for commitments/interest now? You should've waited to edit your website and be ready with all info investors would've asked. Who from this forum will back you when you're behaving in a shady way?

i know , it's hard to trust someone when you don't have many pieces of information. In fact, we don't ask for money at this very early stage, we ask just for commitments/interest.

We are working to give out more informations about ourselves, roadmap, financial analysis. we're preparing everything.

the CTOs are two miners who have been living off mining for the last 7 years.

i don't think it is detrimental to share the idea this early  on this forum as maybe somebody could decide it is a good idea for him/her to invest on us , and make profits.

just be patient, we're gonna update everything with all of the informations. we'll let you know very soon.

we just cannot share incomplete information publicly,as we're still working on it.

there is no reason why the estonian authorities could reject our application, unless we are related to criminal structures, as our law firm said. and we know we're not.

Hence, i don't see the eu license as an issue.

the reason why i don't show documents here is that there are privacy concerns, if you're interested i can show you privately.

Who would ever upload his personal data and details on a public forum?

If somebody is interested we could have a video call, and that's different,as we can see each other. You know identity thefts could happen..

But we can answer to all of the questions here or during our talks , if anybody is interested: Telegram: @thisisalie22
i know , it's hard to trust someone when you don't have many pieces of information. In fact, we don't ask for money at this very early stage, we ask just for commitments/interest.

We are working to give out more informations about ourselves, roadmap, financial analysis. we're preparing everything.

the CTOs are two miners who have been living off mining for the last 7 years.

i don't think it is detrimental to share the idea this early  on this forum as maybe somebody could decide it is a good idea for him/her to invest on us , and make profits.

just be patient, we're gonna update everything with all of the informations. we'll let you know very soon.

we just cannot share incomplete information publicly,as we're still working on it.

there is no reason why the estonian authorities could reject our application, unless we are related to criminal structures, as our law firm said. and we know we're not.

Hence, i don't see the eu license as an issue.

the reason why i don't show documents here is that there are privacy concerns, if you're interested i can show you privately.

Who would ever upload his personal data and details on a public forum?

If somebody is interested we could have a video call, and that's different,as we can see each other. You know identity thefts could happen..

But we can answer to all of the questions here or during our talks , if anybody is interested: Telegram: @thisisalie22
our cto is an experienced miner, of course we have mining rigs. we have been already doing personally what we are pitching here. And luckily, it works.
Who's your CTO?

we can have zoom calls if you're interested and we can show our documents and identities. nothing to hide.

Telegram: @thisislie22
If you're willing to show documents and identities on Zoom but can't post anything here you're giving the impression you've got things to hide. It's a bad start to getting your business started.

trust me there's no way to scam people if you're a registered company, without ending up in jail.

if i dont' give many info is because i don't have anything more ther than this to share atm, as we're just starting.

it's like bitcoin, if you see the potential and buy convertible notes/equities now in the beginning, you could end up with huge gains.

Hope this helps

for info , Telegram: @thisisalie22
No it doesn't help. The Helios Funds pdf says We will be a fully EU-regulated company so who's behind this project?

You haven't given appropriate information and you're posting huge waves of pointless text asking people to trust you when it's impossible to trust you. You keep saying you haven't got anything to hide so give full names of all people behind this business.
the site is just a default site, still under development, as said there will be no ico at all. ico is there because it was part of the layout. we're still building the site

How can you claim that it's a ponzi scheme if we don't collect any money and have said multiple times that this is gonna be a fully EU regulated company.

If you run away with the money and you are a registered company, you go to jail, as everything is under the sun if we talk about a eu regulated company which holds a license.

Oppositely, if you run an ico you can be anonymous and scam anyone you want.

That's why we have chosen not to run an ico, but to follow the regulated path of an eu company.

we don't plan to sell any tokens, just convertible notes/equities/pledges of deposits in this phase.

to be an investment fund you need a license, it costs 700k of deposits in malta, and 20k in estonia, i'm not aware of other jurisdictions which grant you a license as an investment fund.

we're gonna have our devices insured against theft and fire,plus private security, as they all do.

Once we get an eu license we can trade/invest worldwide so no limitations for Albania as well.

the fact that the albanian hydropwer rate has dropped slightly in the last year it doesn't mean that this year it's not gonna be closer to 100 per cent. i don't see this as being the core issue anyway, as it's just a discussion about energy sourcing.

trust me there's no way to scam people if you're a registered company, without ending up in jail.

if i dont' give many info is because i don't have anything more ther than this to share atm, as we're just starting.

it's like bitcoin, if you see the potential and buy convertible notes/equities now in the beginning, you could end up with huge gains.

Hope this helps

for info , Telegram: @thisisalie22
legendary
Jambler.io
we're not doing any ico, whoever is willing to invest in us because and believes in our business model is gonna have convertible notes/equities in return, as a  normal company /startup .

You are looking for a cryptocurrency license and you're looking for investments, I assumed you're going for an ICO or at least IPO, so if you're a start-up like this why do you need that Estonian license when you're based in Italy and your business is located in Albania, which again, is not part of the EU so your license will not cover that part of your activity? And if you don't plan on running an ICO why do you sell tokens?

is it not 70-80% hydropower green enough?  :-)

When you have made claims about 100% and now in a matter of minutes you're down to 70% most people would have a feeling of their investments going down the same rate.

our cto is an experienced miner, of course we have mining rigs. we have been already doing personally what we are pitching here.

Then it's pretty easy to prove what you have, choose a mining pool, create a worker there and show us your mining gear hash rate.
I'm sure that if you have an experience cto that would be trivial..

But I see what's your aim here:
There is zero discussion about your project, you give zero information, you show no proof of anything being real but every single post you spam your telegram link to talk collect interest from "investors".

you're are right , we're working on  the site, it just takes time . in this phase we just want to collect interest of people to invest in the company for convertible notes/equities in return and to collect reservations for deposits as well, at a discount.

we cannot collect any money now but we can collect early interests in early investments on our company for convertible bonds/equities in return, or pledges of deposits at a discount.

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
we're not doing any ico, whoever is willing to invest in us because and believes in our business model is gonna have convertible notes/equities in return, as a  normal company /startup .
 it works.

You are dishonest in saying this when your site clearly states in your FAQ that you are going to do an ICO
How can I participate in the ICO Token sale?
Once ICO period is launched, You can purchased Token with Etherum, Bitcoin or Litecoin.

I don't think it's worth investing and I don't recommend investing in your project because there is a hint that you launching a Ponzi scheme and you are not honest in your words better shut your project or you will be expose.
this is just a forum of cryptocurrency experts, they know what is good or what is not.

of course we're not going to advert ourselves on bigger channel with a a site under construction.

the aim here is to discuss the idea, get in touch with the people who could be interested, and make private arrangements for the near future.

we cannot collect any money now but we can collect early interests in early investments on our company for convertible bonds/equities in return, or pledges of deposits at a discount.

we can have zoom calls if you're interested and we can show our documents and identities. nothing to hide.

Telegram: @thisislie22

The Wordpress website doesn't take time because it's a template you simply edit text and change photos to fit your needs. You should've edited it or paid a designer before you did anything else. How's it possible you're going to collect interest of investors when they don't know anything about you or how the funds will be used?

The Helios Funds pdf doesn't mention names of people running it so how's it possible to trust you? You've started your business-plan in the wrong way.

you're are right , we're working on  the site, it just takes time . in this phase we just want to collect interest of people to invest in the company for convertible notes/equities in return and to collect reservations for deposits as well, at a discount.

for direct info, Telegram:  @thisisalie22
Pages:
Jump to: