Pages:
Author

Topic: [overview] ChipMixer Signature Participants Statistics - page 3. (Read 1131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Reserved for more statistics

Apologies to anyone who felt this unsolicited PM was spam or ban worthy. As referenced, I PM'd participants out of courtesy, I I acknowledge that not everyone appreciates their post/merit/trust data scrutinized and/or compared with others, even if intentionally not including usernames in the data. Arguably this was pointless and redundant, as anyone who wouldn't appreciate, also probably wouldn't appreciate a PM about it either. Picking up a double edged sword never works it seems. Lesson learnt!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
As one of many many members who applied for the ChipMixer Signature Campaign (CFNP), I became curious of the standards and other metrics of the 56 participants, so are some statistics to share. See credits, disclaimer and notes below graphs.

Participants by total post count in descending order based on Week 147 end data, March 13th merit data and recent BPIP trust data:

Total Posts: 303,339 | Average: 5,417 | Range: 1,457-19,176
Total Merit: 97,131 | Average: 1,734 | Range: 413-5,956

Total Earnt Merit: 69,195 | Average: 1,218 | Range: 163-4,941

Total DT Strength: 348 | Average: 6.2 | Average per DT*: 8.7 | Range: 0-58
*Based on 40 out of the 56 members that are currently DT (71%)

Note: doesn't include negative DT strength, if there is any

Total Counted: 1,411 | Average: 25 | Range: 0-50
Total Posts: 1,589 | Average: 28 | Range: 0-80

Credit: BPIP for trust data, Loyce.Club for merit data, LoyceV for a data dump, ChipMixer spreadsheet for post data and DarkStar_ for correction.

Note: these statistics are of participating users at time of publishing, not the post/merit/trust metrics of users when they joined the campaign.
Disclaimer: This is merely an overview of current participants and not intended as calculating a required level of entry.
This is a "one off" publication based on March 13th data, there is no intent to keep these charts updated.
Corrected DT strength spread y-axis label to participants, that was incorrectly labeled as strength.

Turkish translation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nceleme-chipmixer-mza-kampanyas-katlmc-statistikleri-5234819
Pages:
Jump to: