Pages:
Author

Topic: Overview List of Exchangeable Bounty Campaign - page 2. (Read 5626 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

What you said is right, but the bounty paused in the middle after the end of the first week, we don't know what was the reason, but till now, there is no distribution about the DFE token, even we don't see any update from the BM and the team. Still, they have not announced the distribution date yet.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Stobox and rai coin is removed from the list they are both ended.

I will look for new bounty now.

Airdrop campaign added..

🔥[AIRDROP] 100000 DRK Coin - Already Listed & Tradable on Exchange🔥
Exchange : draken.exchange
any chance that this thread will be Updated again ? after You OP being RedTagged and now has no Campaign and reason to earn merits?

After being Kicked out froM Roobet and tagged never come Online again?

Well this may best to be locked by Mods because surely this will be used by Shilling accounts for their Scam projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
It's only the bounty campaigns that have good volume counts, not all these listed bounty tokens have good trading volume, few of them don't have at all
If i will only add a coins with a good volume then only few project can be added.

I created this thread to have them a  choice  before participating in a bounty which is tradeable and can be sold after the campaign ended.

They can also review a project before joining and thats not a big problem since they are able to see where is it tradeable.
Don't mind @ Akiko, there are few bounty projects that got listed on Uniswap only and they have less volumes but later they get listed on other exchanges and volumes came out of nowhere, you are on the right track mate, keep doing your best
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
I have some information about ended bounty which is like Student coin and free ton bounty. Therefore you should remove quckly for top list and waiting next bounty. Op need good activity because there are many newbie do follow your bounty list. Anyway i hope this year very surprised for all hunter because we can expect more best bounty.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 110
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
Stobox and rai coin is removed from the list they are both ended.

I will look for new bounty now.

Airdrop campaign added..

🔥[AIRDROP] 100000 DRK Coin - Already Listed & Tradable on Exchange🔥
Exchange : draken.exchange
Activity: 643
Merit: 1
Good work Buddy. One suggestion! If you can remove the bounties already ended, It would be easy to find ongoing bounties. Thank you!
New campaign added :

🔥💰[BOUNTY] JboxCoin | Already Listed on 2exchange। 2M jbox Reward on 4week🔥💰
Exchange : vindax.com
Available campaign :  app campaign , Twitter ,Facebook and YouTube .

Extons campaign is now removed it's ended.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hey, Kingswap bounty which was managed by aArteezy is trading on Kingswap exchange
Yes we're know that about kingswap. Anyway kingswap was a bounty which managed by arteezy and they have already distribution rewards. Although kingswap not yet listed top exchange so you can hold your coin and wait for the future announcement from kingswap team.

Yes, you need to keep the tokens, I like the project, I hope their token can grow to the level of Uniswap.
I think its time to update this topic again. A new bounty launched yesterday.
[BOUNTY] Q DEFI RATING - GET EASY USDT 💸
Payment method: USDT
Available campaign : Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Blog, Youtube.

Thank you .

Updating my list now.

New campaign added :

Payment : USDT

Available campaign : blog , Twitter , Facebook, discord and YouTube campaign.

CTYR cyclops campaign is now remove from the list it's ended.
Activity: 643
Merit: 1
Hey, Kingswap bounty which was managed by aArteezy is trading on Kingswap exchange
Activity: 1414
Merit: 264
I think its time to update this topic again. A new bounty launched yesterday.
Payment method: USDT
Available campaign : Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Blog, Youtube.
-snipped-

Dice game and IOI is now remove from the list. The reason why I remove IOI is the thread is in active and no one apply since they make that thread.

Yusra global is also remove the campaign ended .

New campaign added :

[BOUNTY] ⚫⚫⚫ ETH, USDC, TKP, KCH [KEEP CALM and HODL] ⚫⚫⚫
Exchange : uniswap.org

Available campaign : Twitter telegram and signature.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Another Update OP since this Campaign already ENDED Since Monday

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/endeddiceone-signature-campaign-eos-payment-5265307

Announcement: Guys just to remind you that the campaign was officially ended last Monday. Which I announce before. I'm just waiting for the payment for week 18 and week 19 before I lock and close this thread. You can remove now your Signature and Avatar.

Thank you.  Wink

So they weren't part of the thread, but You are doing a Great JOB here OP because these are the campaigns that members now are looking for assurance of not becoming scammed by Fake projects and tokens/coins ..

Once my Sig and avatar becomes available for sure i will Look back here and Join one of those.
-snipped-

Thank you,

New campaign added :

💎 [BOUNTY][NO KYC] Free TON Social Campaign | Token listed on exchanges! 💎
exchange : Coineal.com

Available campaign : Twitter ,Facebook, reddit and medium

🟢[150 000 ARCONA Coins Reward]🟢[Arcona X-Reality Metaverse]🟢
Exchange : uniswap.org
Available campaign : signature
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
This one new bounty which the bounty rewards USDT for 2 weeks. Section in this bounty Twitter, Medium, and telegram with the limit participate. Anyway you can added in your top list, i hope everyone will enjoy it.
Powerkee bounty
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Salute to Akiko for create a wonderful thread like this. This is my first bounty I joined under the information posted in this thread. I also got my first payment last week. Thanks again man, keep it up! Indeed it is so wonderful to join on bounties already listed in exchange!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
Emporium finance and crypto giveaway is now remove from the list,They are both ended.
Emporium finance was later told to be scam because they stopped replying to the BM Hhampuz which made him announced to bounty participants to stop performing tasks, may liable to be an exist scam.
If you found campaign that listed in exchange kindly share it here sometimes I have a hard time finding it .
Yes, there are numerous number of bounties out there but are too complicated to pick out legit ones, I tried as much as possible to pick out good exchangeable bounties but seems time consuming and impossible.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Emporium finance and crypto giveaway is now remove from the list,They are both ended.

If you found campaign that listed in exchange kindly share it here sometimes I have a hard time finding it .

you should probably add Arcona bounty in your list.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/150-000-arcona-coins-rewardarcona-x-reality-metaverse-5285280

it is listed in number of exchanges and in coinmarketcap as well. they are giving away 150,000 arcona tokens for this bounty program.
and most of them are for Bitcointalk (Signatures) users.
Pages:
Jump to: