Pages:
Author

Topic: Overview List of Exchangeable Bounty Campaign - page 3. (Read 5629 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 198
Emporium finance and crypto giveaway is now remove from the list,They are both ended.

If you found campaign that listed in exchange kindly share it here sometimes I have a hard time finding it .
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
I have a information about emporium bounty even you can check for confirmation. emporium bounty have been stop right now and maybe team won't promoting like bounty program. There ceo do not contact bounty manager so that's reason why bounty stop now. Anyway you can remove in your active list and waiting next good bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
its very helpfully threads for bounty hunter that looking for good bounty campaign to earn some money, keep update new bounty that listed on exchange OP , because there is very much scam shit bounty that not listed on any exchange and end up scamming the bounty hunter who spend their time to participants on the bounty campaign.

Keep it up
-Snipped-

Thank you,

New campaign added :
🔴[BOUNTY DETECTIVE]🔴STUDENT COIN - 4,850,000 STC REWARD POOL 🔴
Exchange : uniswap.org
available campaign :  Twitter , linkedin, Reddit, telegram , article,l video and signature campaign.

Bookmarking this now so if in any case that i need  bounty then i can directly check this and might found one that fit my desire.

And also you are continuously updating the thread for almost a year now while those others who made overview for Bounties are now a dead thread.
Maybe because the account posted the thread is already inactive account so there is no way for them to update it.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Nice initiative here Mate and just now that i visit this thread and yeah this is very helpful since all the payments will be made from tokens/coins that has already exchangeable .from this at least the chance of being scammed is a little bit less than those New token/coins that has no listing yet.

Bookmarking this now so if in any case that i need  bounty then i can directly check this and might found one that fit my desire.

And also you are continuously updating the thread for almost a year now while those others who made overview for Bounties are now a dead thread.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 308
e.g Dice.one does not accept Member rank to run the signature campaign.
Then just skip dice.one campaign if your rank is not eligible for it, there is no one here forced you to participate in that campaign

bounty Detective is the man for all boys, he has been running several bounty and allowing many participants e.g like newbies to run and promote the project though he doesn't allow Jr to participate on signature.
If you want to talk about the people who managed the campaigns I would suggest talk it outside of this thread or create a new topic. It's better to make this place for updates on the exchangeable bounty campaigns only, no needs to discuss unrelated things with it inside.
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
thank for the listing of those bounty, you would have included eligibility, ending periods this would help us know if we can join the campaign as well but never mind we can still track it by opening the link.
e.g Dice.one does not accept Member rank to run the signature campaign.

A new bounty campaign is started by BountyDetective on 29 Nov 2020.
[BOUNTY DETECTIVE]STUDENT COIN - 4,850,000 STC REWARD POOL

Available campaign: Signature, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Video, Article, Linkedin.

STC token is already listed on Uniswap and will be listed on CoinTiger on 4 Dec, 2020.

You can check the following news https://t.me/BountyDetective/418668.

bounty Detective is the man for all boys, he has been running several bounty and allowing many participants e.g like newbies to run and promote the project though he doesn't allow Jr to participate on signature.

i think in this aspect i love Hhumpuz because he allow Jr member to join the signature campaign.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
A new bounty campaign is started by BountyDetective on 29 Nov 2020.
🔴[BOUNTY DETECTIVE]🔴STUDENT COIN - 4,850,000 STC REWARD POOL

Available campaign: Signature, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Video, Article, Linkedin.

STC token is already listed on Uniswap and will be listed on CoinTiger on 4 Dec, 2020.

You can check the following news https://t.me/BountyDetective/418668.
Update new campaign added.

[OPEN]🔥Daily Crypto Giveaways🔥 🔴450XRP Signature Campaign🔴Earn up to 40XRP🔥
Payment XRP

Avaialbe campaign : SIGNATURE (for SR AND Legendary )

🚀💎💰[Raicoin]150,000$RAI BOUNTY Campaign🚀💎💰
Exchange : atomars.com

Available campaign : Twitter .
New bounty: (it's up to the @op whether wanna add this one or not, the rewards are too small)
[Raicoin]150,000$RAI BOUNTY Campaign
Exchange: Atomars
Available campaign: Twitter, Referral + Airdrop

The 150k RAI total reward equaled $1.2k Grin with weekly distribution schedule. I see that currently there are still few participants, this is an opportunity.
71$ rai volume today in atomars exchange for that reason why low participate in this bounty. Actually almost all hunters are trying to catch a good project and all the bounties that have a lot of tokens are jumping there.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
New bounty: (it's up to the @op whether wanna add this one or not, the rewards are too small)
[Raicoin]150,000$RAI BOUNTY Campaign
Exchange: Atomars
Available campaign: Twitter, Referral + Airdrop

The 150k RAI total reward equaled $1.2k Grin with weekly distribution schedule. I see that currently there are still few participants, this is an opportunity.
Here is the some important announcement for ended bounty, after confirm you should remove active bounty in your list.
YFI Credits
Free TON signature campaign
ZAC
THOU Signature campaign
-snipped-

Exchange link added.

Defi yield protocol and minter is remove from active campaign.

-snipped-

All removed from the active campaign.
Update :

New campaign added :
[BOUNTY] Emporium.Finance CEFI - 8 Weeks ~$88,800 (tradeable) up for grabs!

Avaialbe campaign : Twitter , Facebook , article, Instagram, Reddit ,YouTube and signature campaign.

I can't find direct link in uniswap if you find it kindly drop it here.
CEFI already listing in uniswap and i gonna share you direct link then you can added.
CEFI uniswap link
Although maybe ZEEDEX bounty already stop because there bounty thread still locked and manager didn't give yet any update for that's why bounty stop. Bounty group already mute so maybe ZEEDEX team won't bounty.
Update :

New campaign added :
[BOUNTY] Emporium.Finance CEFI - 8 Weeks ~$88,800 (tradeable) up for grabs!

Avaialbe campaign : Twitter , Facebook , article, Instagram, Reddit ,YouTube and signature campaign.

I can't find direct link in uniswap if you find it kindly drop it here.
Update new campaign added.

[BOUNTY]CTYR CYCLOPS.FINANCE 15 CTYR($2000) pool reward. Available on UNISWAP!

Available campaign :. Twitter ,YouTube , article.
List updated :

Idena, crowdsla network,hybrix , boringdao , butterswap and huna finance is now removed from the list of active campaign.

New campaign added :
🔴🔥🔥BOUNTY🔥ZEEDEX🔥(ZDEX)🔥Already listed on 3 Exchange 🚀🚀🔥
Exchange : Probit.com , uniswap.org

Available campaign : Twitter and telegram.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

Exchangeable Bounty Campaign

Gold Stablecoin
exchange = gold.storage

🔥[BOUNTY] Extons Exchange| 500000 TRON(TRX) Bonus Reward-Payout every 2 weeks🔥
Payment : TRX .

🎲Dice.one | Signature Campaign - EOS Payment! 🎲
Payment : EOS

[BOUNTY] IDENA - Signature Campaign [Weekly Payment - Limited]

Exchange : qtrade.io

🔴 🔴 🔴 [Twitter-Bounty] MINTER.ORG > JUST Retweets, JOIN!
Exchange : Hotbit.io

[BOUNTY]✅✅✅CrowdSale Network - Business accelerator. Token tradable!✅✅✅

Payment : USDT + tokens

Hybrix (HY) Signature Campaign - WEEKLY PAYMENT [Senior-Legendary]
Exchange : Uniswap

[Bounty] BoringDAO - Connecting Blockchain to DeFi - 5000USDT
Payment : USDT

[BOUNTY] Signature campaign - Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Exchange : Coineal.com

[BOUNTY] - BUTTERswap | 10 ETH Bounty Pool 3 Weeks Only! Weekly Payout
Payment : ETH

🔵🔴[BOUNTY]DeFi Yield Protocol(DYP) Total of 200 ETH Bounty Pool🔴🔵
Payment :  ETH

YFI CREDITS (YFICG) ⚡Listed On COINTIGER [100 Participant Limit Per Campaign]
Exchange: cointiger.com

[DeFi] Huna.Finance Bounty - Only for 1 week {10ETH of $HUNA}
Exchange : Uniswap.org

IOI Game - Signature Campaign and Telegram, up to 400TRX per week
Payment : TRX

🔥 [Bounty] YUSRA Global 💰 Pool $10,000 💰 Trading is live at Hotbit and Crex24
Exchange : Hotbit.io

[LIVE] ZAC Bounty Campaign - worth $5,000 USD (Listed on Uniswap) 📌

🔥🔥 [BOUNTY] Stobox: Securities Tokenization ✦ Assets Exchange | $112,500 💰💰
Exchange: probit.com

[OPEN][BOUNTY] THOU FINANCE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN | Full Members+
Exchange uniswap.org

Op, please remove those bounties which i've crossed since all of them already finished.
New campaign added :
[OPEN][BOUNTY] THOU FINANCE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN | Full Members+
Exchange uniswap.org

Available campaign : signature.

Assemple protocol is now removed from the list campaign ended already .
Pages:
Jump to: