Pages:
Author

Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk - COMPLETE AVATAR Campaigns [15-May-2017] - page 17. (Read 33678 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Did bit-x re open there avatar campaign?Because they re-opened there signature? and what are the rates?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Some more things to add since you listed luckybit avatar campaign :

#1 Please put in additional information about luckybit avatar campaign that their avatar campaign run along with their signature campaign as you cant join avatar campaign only

#2 64 blocks got their avatar campaigns that run along their signature campaign as well

Full members or above must use 64Block's Avatar for this campaign Put in "http://s3.postimg.org/8156uzzkz/64_Blocks.png" In your avatar.

#3 FortuneJack as well

added only for 64 bits didnt find anything except that they must place avatar like you mentioned so when i have how much they pay will put it on the list
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Some more things to add since you listed luckybit avatar campaign :

#1 Please put in additional information about luckybit avatar campaign that their avatar campaign run along with their signature campaign as you cant join avatar campaign only

#2 64 blocks got their avatar campaigns that run along their signature campaign as well

Full members or above must use 64Block's Avatar for this campaign Put in "http://s3.postimg.org/8156uzzkz/64_Blocks.png" In your avatar.

#3 FortuneJack as well

legendary
You should say what what campaigns have open slots and what are closed for new participants.

For example, da dice is full

added now to table list

Finally, list of bitcointalk avatar Smiley

I think you should remove newbie, jr. member & member because they can't put avatar (expect you are going to add list about personal campaign)
You also could add more infirmation, like DaDice avatar campaign is full & they give bonus to 10 lucky member very month

remove agree on this to remove cuz they can put it
legendary
You are all right. I need to add some more option is it open or closed i agree and several others.
Have weekend to analyze and then in monday will adapt all you guys said and wish to see.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Look My eyes
squallcoin = no more accept new participant
DA DICE  = slot full and mostly new participant will add in the waiting list
now only CloudThink.IO have unlimited spot because they still accept new participant until now

I feel CLoudthink Is not suitable for Full member
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Finally, list of bitcointalk avatar Smiley

I think you should remove newbie, jr. member & member because they can't put avatar (expect you are going to add list about personal campaign)
You also could add more infirmation, like DaDice avatar campaign is full & they give bonus to 10 lucky member very month
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it

Thank you for the question Smiley
Yes, think so Smiley Avatar will be also Smiley
I can not say in 100%, but it's very likely Smiley

I'm waiting for Coinomat Avatar Cheesy
her rate and rules will be legit too like signature campaign from coinomat Grin
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
You should say what what campaigns have open slots and what are closed for new participants.

For example, da dice is full
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Nice to see all avatar campaigns under one hood. This thread was needed indeed.

I agree, i though about creating one also, but there was just a small amount of offers so i always decided not to, but who knows, maybe there's more to it and it gets more offers.
I would just like to advise OP to change layout for post count needed, because it could make some confusion the way it is now. (some people might think that it's upto 0.20 for a week)

Example :0.05 - 20 pw , maybe make it like this or similar:0.05 BTC (20 min.posts)

cheers
legendary
Merit: 1071
Thanks for this, I'm looking for a campaign right now, actually.  I believe bit-x also has their avatar campaign, but is currently closed. (still might to want to add it as reference)

I think this is the link for the Bit-X avatar campaign, azguard (I don't think a more recent one has been started): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bit-x-buying-avatars-personal-message-1024258 - the rates aren't the same for everyone however; they are to be negotiated with marcotheminer.

Also, Squallcoin increased its monthly payment to 0.012 btc, back in May:

upped a touch to 0.012.

I will bump every few days in case anyone want's to help out.

Best.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Nice to see all avatar campaigns under one hood. This thread was needed indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Thanks for this, I'm looking for a campaign right now, actually.  I believe bit-x also has their avatar campaign, but is currently closed. (still might to want to add it as reference)
legendary
Thanks for starting an Avatar Campaign overview thread, azguard - I thought about doing something like this myself, but decided I was too lazy for that. Cheesy

By the way, how about adding information on whether or not escrow is being used in these campaigns? Also, are you planning on adding any information on mixed campaigns, that ask you to use their avatar in addition to their signature - like LuckyBit, for example? The Signature Campaign overview thread might be a more appropriate place for this, but as it isn't currently included there, I thought you might want to consider at least including a small indication for these.

will do something this is just a beginning still gathering information but any suggestion is welcome. Also will sig camp they are specific on posting just btc sig camp there were some mentions about some alt coin but never put on the list no payment in BTC. However we could add LuckyBit if there have avatar something like squallcoin they have mix camp that offer sig or avatar ass mentioned in additional information
legendary
Merit: 1071
Thanks for starting an Avatar Campaign overview thread, azguard - I thought about doing something like this myself, but decided I was too lazy for that. Cheesy

By the way, how about adding information on whether or not escrow is being used in these campaigns? Also, are you planning on adding any information on mixed campaigns, that ask you to use their avatar in addition to their signature - like LuckyBit, for example? The Signature Campaign overview thread might be a more appropriate place for this, but as it isn't currently included there, I thought you might want to consider at least including a small indication for these.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
It is too bad that most of these sites are scams. There really are not any good options for selling your avatar that are publicly available. There are a few private deals though.
legendary
Activity: 980
squallcoin = no more accept new participant
DA DICE  = slot full and mostly new participant will add in the waiting list
now only CloudThink.IO have unlimited spot because they still accept new participant until now
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
avatar campaigns...Most interesting Smiley more ways for people to earn money while learning about Bitcoin
Activity: 938
hi, could you please fix any link you mention on your post, it's look like it can't open page directly
remove http://"",  and only https://bitcointalk.org/......
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/small-test-sigavatar-campaign-now-closed-1061184

You can also add above one. Actually, its a small one and full currently but you can include this one also to let others see this. It was open to 200+ activity accounts and there was no min. post requirement.And payment was constant like 0.012 BTC/month.

Btw, good thread and thanks.It was neeeded.
Pages:
Jump to: