Pages:
Author

Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk - COMPLETE AVATAR Campaigns [15-May-2017] - page 9. (Read 33631 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
A new avatar campaign has been started here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ubercoin-xbu-campaign-thread-3-stage-1400220 , it's called ubercoin and requires 7 days to keep the Avatar for 10 000 XBU.

edited and added to the list also added one more with sig+avatar camp

enjoy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
A new avatar campaign has been started here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ubercoin-xbu-campaign-thread-3-stage-1400220 , it's called ubercoin and requires 7 days to keep the Avatar for 10 000 XBU.
Should this campaign be added ?
They are paying using altcoins and i think this list made just for bitcoin only
I've seen many altcoins avatar campaign that don't get added into the list
CMIIW

Why not? AFAIK there were some altcoin avatar campaign that pays not in bitcoin(removed from the list already becauce not paying/close/problem) example : Zombiecoin, Bucks

So, it is not only avatar campaign that pays bitcoin only but this thread is to inform all available avatar campaigns.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Should this campaign be added ?
They are paying using altcoins and i think this list made just for bitcoin only
I've seen many altcoins avatar campaign that don't get added into the list
CMIIW
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
legendary
Added one new camp signature+avatar for nakedbitcoins they pay participant for wearing avatar for whole month
legendary
It looks like the zombiecoin avatar campaign is having some difficulties in paying out to participants...

More details at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323522.140

edited and removed them from the list they didnt pay participant over two weeks
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
It looks like the zombiecoin avatar campaign is having some difficulties in paying out to participants...

More details at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323522.140
I think Crypto-Games.net has updated the pay rate for their signature campaign

Full Member: 0.0007 BTC per post
Senior Member: 0.001 BTC per post
Hero Member: 0.0012 BTC per post
Legendary Member: 0.0014 BTC per post

This is the overview for avatar campaigns not for signature campaigns, post it there : bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953

Yeah I know, but there is Crypto-Games.net sig campaign in the list so I thought I should tell it because the payrate in the list is outdated.
If i were OP i would not include signature campaign rate because they change to often, but it is listed both signature and avatar campaign because you have to be enrolled in both to participate there. Ok.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

This is the overview for avatar campaigns not for signature campaigns, post it there : bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953

Yeah I know, but there is Crypto-Games.net sig campaign in the list so I thought I should tell it because the payrate in the list is outdated.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

legendary
I just noticed this thread. Such amazing information in one thread, definitely more useful.
Thanks for these information.. Hope you'll keep on updating this thread..

i try to maintain information and update regularly maybe with day or two late but most information are here and updated
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
I just noticed this thread. Such amazing information in one thread, definitely more useful.
Thanks for these information.. Hope you'll keep on updating this thread..
legendary
Added new avatar camps
enjoy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Update Xotica.tv to closed - they're full, and currently can't accept any more members.
legendary
One new sig+avatar campaign has starter and it on the list
enjoy
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
azguard, I think you might wanna remove that ALTCOINS tag from Squall Coin's avatar campaign because AFAIK, they are paying the participants in BTC. (They have a separate giveaway thread for their altcoin distribution.)
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
How nice of you to create a thread like this and always update it I have applied to one avatar campaign but I left it because of the contradiction on my signature campaign but i also want to have a campaign  avatar in the future that pays well have bookmarked this page and will come back from time to time to see what is new and hot on your list
legendary
hi OP, Please remove CD campagin because it was proved that the wallet has a trojan and he stopped paying and closed his thread now

check this thread for more info

edited

Also avatar camps for AV,CD and BUCKS were removed cuz they didnt pay participants for over week some even more.

Scam Accusations tread is posted here for BUCKS so feel free to post here: Scammer SwagSociety.me
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
hi OP, Please remove CD campagin because it was proved that the wallet has a trojan and he stopped paying and closed his thread now

check this thread for more info
Pages:
Jump to: