Pages:
Author

Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk - COMPLETE AVATAR Campaigns [15-May-2017] - page 6. (Read 33631 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 535
The creed is dead and never got any support its rubbish, remove it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Payment for 2 weeks:

Signature:

Newbie: 4          
JR Member: 8          
Member: 12            
Full Member: 16      
Sr. Member: 20        
Hero Member: 24        
Legendary Member: 28    

Newbie: not allowed    
JR Member: not allowed    
Member: not allowed    
Full Member: 8    
Sr Member: 10    
Hero Member: 12    
Legendary Member: 14    

Thanks and have fun

Team Cloak

i wonder why cloak coin avatar campaign still hasn't been added even when they have promoted themselves here with a huge attention drawing? they seem promising.

i missed them someone also mentioned i tread few pages out i forgot to put them on the list
now they are
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

★★★[CLOAKCOIN SIGNATURE & AVATAR CAMPAIGN]★★★

Payment for 2 weeks:

Signature:

Newbie: 4          
JR Member: 8          
Member: 12            
Full Member: 16      
Sr. Member: 20        
Hero Member: 24        
Legendary Member: 28    

Newbie: not allowed    
JR Member: not allowed    
Member: not allowed    
Full Member: 8    
Sr Member: 10    
Hero Member: 12    
Legendary Member: 14    

Thanks and have fun

Team Cloak

i wonder why cloak coin avatar campaign still hasn't been added even when they have promoted themselves here with a huge attention drawing? they seem promising.
legendary
RedCoinCrow is in serious issue right now, so is their avatar campaign. people should be warned about it, maybe mark it with a red mark like in overview of signature campaign thread, or remove it.

If they are having issue paying the participants then if i were the OP of this thread then i would remove it, let's wait for azguard.

I think it is better to give red mark than remove it, while participants are waiting for updates from RedCoinCrow for few days more. Then if there is no updates, it can be removed.

removed them from the llist and added one that i missed

I think krypton has ended their avatar campaign, they didn't accept any enrollment and reenrollment until further notice.

they seems to pause the campaign for now i will follow them for a while if nothing change will remove them
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
RedCoinCrow is in serious issue right now, so is their avatar campaign. people should be warned about it, maybe mark it with a red mark like in overview of signature campaign thread, or remove it.

If they are having issue paying the participants then if i were the OP of this thread then i would remove it, let's wait for azguard.

I think it is better to give red mark than remove it, while participants are waiting for updates from RedCoinCrow for few days more. Then if there is no updates, it can be removed.
legendary
Activity: 1526

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I think krypton has ended their avatar campaign, they didn't accept any enrollment and reenrollment until further notice.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Update

new alt coin avatar campaign has been added to the list and one campaign is reoved
enjoy in new update and list
Thanks for updating the list.I hope there is new only avatar campaign start soon as there is none available currently

There is already on which azguard updated the OP today, it is the RedCrowCoin RCX Campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1460274.new#new
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Update

new alt coin avatar campaign has been added to the list and one campaign is reoved
Thanks for updating the list.I hope there is new only avatar campaign start soon as there is none available currently
legendary
Update

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
---- #6 SPOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ----
#1 spot are still available

I think it is not necessary to make tell us how many free spots are in your campaign because OP does not maintain this thread and write how many spots are left for each campaign, it takes time and it does not worth, once it is a new campaign it's good to be listed, and once it is full it's good to mention in OP, - my 2cents.

Why not? It means that he is a good campaign manager, most campaign did not do it so it there were many people asking for free spots. So with this information, there will be no same questions by some members about free spots.

Where is the field "Free slots"?, to put this field is easy but to maintain it is very hard because the spots here in forum are taken very fast, even in signature or avatar campaign the spots are filled fast and it's hard to check every campaign and update here the OP.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

I think it is not necessary to make tell us how many free spots are in your campaign because OP does not maintain this thread and write how many spots are left for each campaign, it takes time and it does not worth, once it is a new campaign it's good to be listed, and once it is full it's good to mention in OP, - my 2cents.

Why not? It means that he is a good campaign manager, most campaign did not do it so it there were many people asking for free spots. So with this information, there will be no same questions by some members about free spots.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
---- RUBIES AVATAR CAMPAIGN ----

# FULL SPOTS

A huge thanks to all participants who enrolled the campaign.

Keep the hard work.

Cheers!! ●‿●
legendary

Full Member entries closed.

HERE

Cheers!! ●‿●
legendary

Full Members spots completed.

HERE

Cheers!! ●‿●

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
I'm surprised no one has mentioned jetwin.ps's avatar bonus for their campaign.
Notaek (Campaign Manager)'s post:

Wear any one of our exclusive Jetwin.ps avatars and receive a bonus of 0.02 BTC (irrespective of ranks) alongwith your signature payout.

The avatar should be worn for 30 days, and you should also be an active participant of our signature campaign during the period to receive the bonus.

Removal of it or getting disqualified from the signature campaign within the stipulated period will not be paid.

Code:
Avatars:- http://imgur.com/a/fy8rn

legendary

---- #11 SPOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ----

Full Members spots completed.

HERE

Cheers!! ●‿●

legendary