Pages:
Author

Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk Designers(Signature,Avatar,etc) Last Update: 15-Aug-2018 - page 9. (Read 38002 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
unyil (Thread/portfolio) (Profile) (Send him message)
Payment methods: BTC and ETH (still negotiable)
Past experience?
Services he/she offers Signature Design

Tip sent
TXID : 254dc19faa577ee666594f19b88aed87ac0969de40c6af0dd02e154a34fda465

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Tip sent, TXID : 254dc19faa577ee666594f19b88aed87ac0969de40c6af0dd02e154a34fda465
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
1MEmeKoaz3AJSxzdu8AdQPBJfaAX6h1d3H
GyG09vQ9gGUJy2etf5Q5BhwIYBOYpiF6qpP2D/beLHUKU8cNThCbFDHG6KeN0gpzZgbOm+ciCxJcV38nEn2SzkE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Name: doanthekhiem (Thread/portfolio) (Profile) (Send him message)
Payment methods: BTC
Past experience? Top 4 design contest GRWI t-shirt
Services he/she offers logo, banner, T-SHIRT, wep
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Here is a designer- https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/untold-1121520

Works for me a lot and is amazing,  does avatars, logos, banners and ANN threads.

Thread

PM

PS- He made the avatar you are wearing bl4nkcode Smiley

Thank you for referring this user the list has been updated and he was added on the list

Code:
01-Oct-2017: Added user Untold
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Here is a designer- https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/untold-1121520

Works for me a lot and is amazing,  does avatars, logos, banners and ANN threads.

Thread

PM

PS- He made the avatar you are wearing bl4nkcode Smiley

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Useful thread- have just hired Anyobsss to do a sig for me, his looks good!
copper member
It's been month after my last update on this thread but everything wents back as I recently updated the thread. Some users on the list updates their activity together with their rank.

Update:
Code:
20-Sept-2017: Update BilalHIMITE to Full Member, EFdesigns to Full Member, Angelo Santos to Sr Member, es2thekay to Sr Member and SFR10 to accept altcoin as payment method
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great thread! Thanks for connecting pro and customers.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
hi, i just noticed that i put the wrong thread link. can you change it so it point to the my btctalk thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15274214 ?
thanks a lot
Activity: 632
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Great thread!

It really makes the search for those professionals a lot easier.

Thanks for keeping it updated.
copper member
Hi Kabayan, please edit my status to active now. I can now do a signature design. Only signature design please remove or don't include the Avatar design.

Regards
Thanks for informing me, I just read this reply from yours. My apologize, anyways I just updated the thread now.

Thread Update:
Code:
27-Jul-2017: Update User BlackmambaPH to Active
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Hi Kabayan, please edit my status to active now. I can now do a signature design. Only signature design please remove or don't include the Avatar design.

Regards
copper member
The thread has been updated recently, and Congratulations to all users in this list and members of this forum that updates their ranks and another 14 activities added in their account's activity. Cheesy

Thread Updates:
Code:
08-Jun-2017: Update User EFdesigns from Member to Full Member, layoutph from Full Member to Sr Member

copper member
--snip--
Sorry for being late of replying you dude, it's been days already but I updated the thread already and added you to the list. Thanks for the information you gave BTW.

Update of the thread.
Code:
18-May-2017: Added User graphicx

The thread is updated, some users/s update their activity and congratulations to those users who got new rank up for this time. And this post will serve also as a bump for the thread.

Update/s of the thread.
Code:
26-May-2017: Update User BlackMbaPH from Full Member to Sr Member 
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
graphicx (Thread) (Profile) (Send him message)
Payment methods: BTC , PayPal (not as friend or family)
Past experience: Have been working as a Graphic Design IRL for over an year and seeling successfully on other forum boards
Services he/she offers: Avatar, Signatures, Social Media, Banners, Thread Designs, Custom Logos, Characters, Gaming Graphics, Animations, Logo Animations
copper member
Hi BlackCode. Please edit my status to unavailable because I don't have time to make signature designs and I have to fix my personal computer too. Anyway, Thanks for adding in the list.

Regards
Thanks for informing me about this, I updated the thread and change your status to 'not active' for the mean time. 

--snip--
Added you already in the list dude. And thank you also for the information you gave
Updated and bump the thread
Code:
05-May-2017: Added User BilalHIMITE, Update User BlackMambaPH
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Name (Thread/portfolio) (Profile) (Send him message)
Payment methods: Bitcoin / Litecoin / Ethereum
Past experience? 2 years
Services: Web design / front-end development / logo design / graphic design / presentations design
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Hi BlackCode. Please edit my status to unavailable because I don't have time to make signature designs and I have to fix my personal computer too. Anyway, Thanks for adding in the list.

Regards
copper member
Thanks for adding me in your great list Smiley Hope I could get a client thru this post, anyway I would refer your escrow service to a client just incase I got one. Ty
You're welcome dude. Smiley And sure count me in! I'm always willing to help others if it in case you ask me or anyone else as an escrow on this forum.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Thanks for adding me in your great list Smiley Hope I could get a client thru this post, anyway I would refer your escrow service to a client just incase I got one. Ty
copper member
Hi there dude, if you have time, please add my thread to your list, Thank you Smiley

-snip-
I added you already to the list dude. Thank you for posting here and for the information you gave. And bumping the thread and here's the update
Code:
15-Apr-2017: Added User layoutph
Pages:
Jump to: