Pages:
Author

Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk Designers(Signature,Avatar,etc) Last Update: 15-Aug-2018 - page 5. (Read 38002 times)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
I compiled my Signature portofolio. Hope I will be added to the list  Smiley

Name: uralcryptocoin (Thread/portfolio) (Profile) (Send message)
Payment methods: Any cryptocurrency / tokens
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Better to build your portfolio first. Once I've seen that you have enough clients who reviewed your works(at least 3-5). You can fill the format on the OP and I will try to add you to the list after some time.

Thanks for the pointer! Hopefully I will get on the list soon.
[/quote]
Sure no problem.

Bumping for visibilty
copper member
Bumping for visibility I guess.
I'm also a freelance graphic designers, but most of my projects are under NDA so I can't give out feedbacks and such. How can I get qualified for this list? Currently I'm newbie so my portfolio is on Behance.
Better to build your portfolio first. Once I've seen that you have enough clients who reviewed your works(at least 3-5). You can fill the format on the OP and I will try to add you to the list after some time.
copper member
Can you edit my rank to member now?
Thanks  Cheesy
Thank you for the info. Its updated now. And btw congrats for ranking up even ranking is a bit harder this days since merit is implemented.

Activity: 410
Merit: 111
Graphic Designer for all your needs.
Can you edit my rank to member now?
Thanks  Cheesy
copper member
Edit
My rank Hero member now 😁 thanks
Oh, I didn't notice that one. Thank you, It's updated now.

Thread bump for visibility.
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
Edit
My rank Hero member now 😁 thanks
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
Totally understand but what its worth... I have got a couple of feedbacks on my alt account which I made when I got hacked... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/whiteboard-animation-videos-for-just-50-1086504

BTW I am working with my first client on my new 'thread'... You can see the designed thread here...https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/test-led-5021008

Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation I get it now. I will add you to the list later or sooner. I'll edit this post once done.

Awesome! Thanks!
copper member
Totally understand but what its worth... I have got a couple of feedbacks on my alt account which I made when I got hacked... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/whiteboard-animation-videos-for-just-50-1086504

BTW I am working with my first client on my new 'thread'... You can see the designed thread here...https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/test-led-5021008

Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation I get it now. I will add you to the list later or sooner. I'll edit this post once done.

[Edit] Updated the list. Added Thekool1s
legendary
Change is in your hands
Name Thekool1s (Thread/portfolio) (Profile) (Send him message)
[snip]
I see you have a nice ann thread but there is no single feedback from anyone or any of your client/s (if you already have). So for the meantime, I will not add you yet to this list unless there's at least 3 feedback to your service.

copper member
[snip]
I see you have a nice ann thread but there is no single feedback from anyone or any of your client/s (if you already have). So for the meantime, I will not add you yet to this list unless there's at least 3 feedback to your service.
legendary
Change is in your hands
Payment methods: Bitcoin, coinbase supported Altcoins only.
Past experience? Have worked as a graphic Designer and a video animator for the past 3 years, Portfoilio can be provided to those who are interested to see.
Services he/she offers Animated ANN thread, ANN thread Design, Logos, Infographics, Avatar, Animated Videos
copper member
Hi, I just spoke with SooEz4Me on Telegram and he said he doesn't offer anymore this service. Maybe you can set his ANN as NA   || Not Active in this service
Thanks for the information, maybe you can ask him to reply/post here in this thread that he doesn't really want to continue his service since I can't see any related info on his ANN thread and so I can update his info in the OP as well.
No, its wrong, I am available for new orders now!
Okay, nice to hear it from you. I don't know what's the intention of the other guy above saying "he doesn't offer anymore this service", anyway thanks for the reply.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME
Hi, I just spoke with SooEz4Me on Telegram and he said he doesn't offer anymore this service. Maybe you can set his ANN as NA   || Not Active in this service
Thanks for the information, maybe you can ask him to reply/post here in this thread that he doesn't really want to continue his service since I can't see any related info on his ANN thread and so I can update his info in the OP as well.
No, its wrong, I am available for new orders now!
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Hi, I just spoke with SooEz4Me on Telegram and he said he doesn't offer anymore this service. Maybe you can set his ANN as NA   || Not Active in this service
copper member
Name Prometheu$ (Thread/portfolio)
[snip]
I'll try to keep track and observe your Ann thread since I can't see any feedback from your service, but if you have already please let them post on your thread instead.

Anyway, I updated the thread already and added SooEz4Me on the list.
copper member
Yeah, sorry updated!

Great, I will add you as soon as I get back to my computer and will update the OP.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME
[Snip]
Updated your list

hey man!
please check it now : PORTFOLIO
thank you!  Smiley
I added you both in the list now.

Can I add myself to the list?
[Snip]
Added.

If possible could I also be added to the list?
[Snip]
For the meantime, I can't add you on the list, seems your ann thread is quiet. Message me or reply here once you get at least 6 clients or if you have already please ask them to reply on your thread for some feedback then I might add you that time.

Name SooEz4Me (Thread/portfolio) (
Saw your thread and your designs are pretty good, maybe it's a good idea if you can make a new thread on Service section instead on your local? it will give you more exposure about your service. I will add you once you make a thread on service section since I can't understand your local language which I need some of the feedback of your previous clients so I can add you here.

Update:
Code:
09-Aug-2018: Update User Adriandmen, Added user idunets, FilipeHenriques, Meddzs
Yeah, sorry updated!
Activity: 550
Merit: 170
How do I get on this list? I also make signatures
MY EXAMPLE - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43792626

Name Prometheu$ (Thread/portfolio) (Profile) (Send him message)
Payment methods: Eth, FIAT
Mostly I make signatures. 1 year of experience.
Engaged earlier in the design of the generosity of topics (about 3-4 months)
At the moment, the Bounty manager and ICO team member of the Leadrex.io project
My official branch is present in my native language. Link in the main thread
Pages:
Jump to: