Author

Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 01-Jan-23] - page 151. (Read 1024696 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
OP has been updated with the update provided by Fatanut

No it hasn't. Did you even bother to check? Are you trying to portray yourself as Mitchell's alt?

I reported that account earlier for copy pasting, it looks like a bot that just copies a post from earlier in the thread.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

No it hasn't. Did you even bother to check? Are you trying to portray yourself as Mitchell's alt?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
This is a very interesting thread, worth bookmarking. However, the options listed are not so interesting. And MatrixCoin is listed as available but it is already not accepting new members.

Well, those are all the options you have at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
And MatrixCoin is listed as available but it is already not accepting new members.
For updated table, look at the table posted by Fatanut (2 posts above you). He always posts updated tables regularly and Mitchell updates the 1st post whenever his free (last update was on November, 16, 2017).
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
This is a very interesting thread, worth bookmarking. However, the options listed are not so interesting. And MatrixCoin is listed as available but it is already not accepting new members.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
this is incredible, all signature campaigns are full at the moment.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Is there a signature campaign that is going for the long run? It seems all campaigns nowadays are just for ICO's and end after some weeks. It's not worth to invest time into this when it ends so fast.

Pretty much no new campaign until now is planning to do this. In the list few campaigns are running for +1 year. The vast majority run for 2-4 weeks then it will close or pause without resuming.

Too bad. I would prefer a set and forget campaign type. Which campaigns are running since a longer time already and have no enddate as of now?

No one would know when a specified campaign will stop, sometimes even the manager doesn't  Wink
In the closed one : crypto-games/news/FortuneJack/nitrogensport/yobit (some of it opens new slots when someone is kicked or left)
In the open one 777/bitvest
And there is those 2 campaigns which could accept special members : coinroll (old one, ask yahoo if you want to apply/he is not the actual manager*) and ChipMixer (not that old but well managed and seems will run for a long term)

Thank you for the tips. I will check them out. coinroll sounds interesting. I checked out yahoo because of another campaign but unfortunately he didn't have a space in his campaigns. Will see how it goes with coinroll.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Thanks for this list!  It helped me see that while I don't qualify for any yet,  I will soon!  Smiley

Until that date you might wear the Karma-Signature.
They offer it for Newbies, too.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-karma-worlds-first-decentralized-smart-community-network-2273926
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Thanks for this list!  It helped me see that while I don't qualify for any yet,  I will soon!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
2 new signature campaigns

Veritas mining
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-veritas-mining-sustainable-crypto-mining-signature-campaign-2436734
Hero/Legendary: $120/w
Sr. Member: $70/w
Full Member: $35/w
Member: 15$/w
25 min posts

Bountie signature campaign
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/seniors-bountie-signature-campaign-full-00008-per-post-2436243
S+H+L 0.0008BTC/post
legendary
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
I'm not really sure why Zigger campaign is on CFNP category, as I just checked the thread there is no one confirming about the 1st week payment (for those who are selected for btc payment). Shouldn't it be on PNYC as there is no payment confirmation so far both from the manager and participants. I also checked the spreadsheet and tried to see the btc address of those who are eligible for payment, but I dont see any payment on those addresses recently.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Once it will accept again new participants it will be in the PNYC list. Once it will pay participants it will be in the active or flux or CFNP depending from the situation.
People trying to join campaign will look for the active one then PNYC then flux. It is frustrating to find closed campaigns in the PNYC.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350
I'm not really sure why Zigger campaign is on CFNP category, as I just checked the thread there is no one confirming about the 1st week payment (for those who are selected for btc payment). Shouldn't it be on PNYC as there is no payment confirmation so far both from the manager and participants. I also checked the spreadsheet and tried to see the btc address of those who are eligible for payment, but I dont see any payment on those addresses recently.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Is there a signature campaign that is going for the long run? It seems all campaigns nowadays are just for ICO's and end after some weeks. It's not worth to invest time into this when it ends so fast.

Pretty much no new campaign until now is planning to do this. In the list few campaigns are running for +1 year. The vast majority run for 2-4 weeks then it will close or pause without resuming.

Too bad. I would prefer a set and forget campaign type. Which campaigns are running since a longer time already and have no enddate as of now?

No one would know when a specified campaign will stop, sometimes even the manager doesn't  Wink
In the closed one : crypto-games/news/FortuneJack/nitrogensport/yobit (some of it opens new slots when someone is kicked or left)
In the open one 777/bitvest
And there is those 2 campaigns which could accept special members : coinroll (old one, ask yahoo if you want to apply/he is not the actual manager*) and ChipMixer (not that old but well managed and seems will run for a long term)
legendary

legendary
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

legendary
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
I just found it, awesome work.
legendary
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Truckcoin has 1 spot for hero member and nitrogensport has 1 spot for senior (i suppose both will be filled soon)
And we have 2 new signature campaigns

Safecrypt
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicosignature-safecrypt-full-sr-only-registration-closed-2423344
Full member $20 / week
Sr. Member $40 / week
Min 6 posts / day...

P2PSF
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2psf-signature-campaign-open-2424801
Payout per week: (300 P2Ps = 0.06BTC)
Sr. Member (10 slots): 0.001 BTC + 175 P2Ps
Hero Member (15 slots): 0.001 BTC + 200 P2Ps
Legendary (5 slots): 0.001 BTC 225 P2Ps
Post at least 25 qualifying posts per week
Jump to: