Author

Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 01-Jan-23] - page 149. (Read 1024762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
Since there's an increasing number of signature campaigns that are paying in both bitcoin and altcoin, Isn't it time to create a symbol indicating that? Maybe an asterisk with a different color? Hmmm....

I already contacted Mitchell about it and he gave me a "go" signal for it. I will add that tomorrow.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Just got PM from Loyce that Bitlogic is being put on hold, Fatanut, please remove it from the list Smiley
Activity: 697
Merit: 520
New campaign:
JETWIN.PS Signature Campaign

Open for new participants:
Coinpayments.net Signature Campaign
NITROGENSPORTS.EU Signature Campaign

Nexchange should probably be removed from "Flux." They stated a month ago that some new positions were opened, but they never accepted anyone. The thread is still labeled "Full."
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
There aren't very many sig campaigns here considering we are in a bubble... there were more before when the price was like $2,000-6,000.

You mean open one maybe? Because +30 campaigns isn't bad with the actual price (BTC vs USD). Of course, any signature campaign can fix its price with USD and pay people with BTC
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
There aren't very many sig campaigns here considering we are in a bubble... there were more before when the price was like $2,000-6,000.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
VLB.IO signature campaign has ended.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
Thanks to the people helping me out especially to Kr-sama who suggested a campaign that's located in the altcoin board. I don't really browse that place much so there's no way I could have added it on the list if no one mentioned it. I only go there every now and then just to check out what's up.

There's actually another one in altcoin board: [BOUNTY] ⚡ United Traders ⚡ Payments will be in BTC and UTT tokens ⚡

As the thread name implies, payments are in both btc and tokens. BTC payments are issued weekly (Every Saturdays).

Rates :

• Members : 0.002 btc + 30 tokens
  • Full members : 0.0035 btc +50 tokens
  • Senior members : 0.007 btc + 100 tokens
  • Hero members : 0.01 btc + 150 tokens
  • Legendary members : 0.012 btc + 180 tokens

Since there's an increasing number of signature campaigns that are paying in both bitcoin and altcoin, Isn't it time to create a symbol indicating that? Maybe an asterisk with a different color? Hmmm....
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thanks Fatanut and everyone that helped! OP has been updated.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Hi Profs,

Can someone guide me how to join signature bounty on this platform?

There is only 1 open signature campaign for newbies in the table or you can try to find one in the bounties/altcoin here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Just wear their signatures and follow their rules
Better wait to become junior member in order to have more available options
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Hi Profs,

Can someone guide me how to join signature bounty on this platform?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Thanks to the people helping me out especially to Kr-sama who suggested a campaign that's located in the altcoin board. I don't really browse that place much so there's no way I could have added it on the list if no one mentioned it. I only go there every now and then just to check out what's up.
Glad I could help  Smiley

Another signature campaign managed by yahoo62278 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fastinvest-signature-campaignclosed-2516128

Rates
Jr Member- .0015/week
Member- .003btc
Full member- .006btc
Sr member- .012btc
Hero+- .018btc
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
Nice overview of all campaigns, thanks for the hard work!

Graft has notified the users that payment of the upcoming weeks is lower due to the high BTC price:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2443267.100

Member: 0.001 BTC/week
Full member: 0.002 BTC/week
Sr. member: 0.0035 BTC/week
Hero/Legendary: 0.0075 BTC/week

The campaign is also again CFNP.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

I don't know if this is worth adding - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/important-update-c-15-bitcoins-to-share-bounty-thread-2494912

First payment of 8 Bitcoins will be made on Dec 16th 1:00 AM EST.
Second payment of 7 Bitcoins will be made on Dec 31st 1:00 AM EST.
Weekly Campaign Rates :

• Newbie Members : 0.0005 BTC/ week
  • Junior Members : 0.003 BTC/ week
  • Members : 0.0050 BTC / week  
  • Full members : 0.0110 BTC / week  
  • Senior members : 0.0150 BTC / week
  • Hero members : 0.0200 BTC / week  
  • Legendary members : 0.0220 BTC / week  

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350
How do I sign up and get started with signature campaigns once I am a junior member?

Just go to the thread of the campaign that you are going to join and follow the instruction on how to participate. Bear in mind that most campaign will take a look at your profile first before decide to accept or deny your application, so it is not a guarantee that you are in the campaign once you post the application.
Activity: 62
★Jetwin.com★
How do I sign up and get started with signature campaigns once I am a junior member?
copper member
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Thanks for this wonderful thread Mitchell.. Activated 'Notify' so that I can miss the information about campaigns. I guess this is much more useful thread for me in-terms of income source through campaigning.

Thank you
legendary
Someone mentioned that Karma offers sig for newbies, but just checked their topic and it says from Jr.
Found this topic really helpful.. thx op

Maybe it "used to" offer sig for newbies but they updated it. There's no campaign in the table that's accepting newbies. Your only chance is to find one on the altcoin board.
Activity: 196
Someone mentioned that Karma offers sig for newbies, but just checked their topic and it says from Jr.
Found this topic really helpful.. thx op
Activity: 434
Wow, great and helpful thread, thanks! Bookmarked for future check when I'm finally member  Smiley
Jump to: