Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥★OVERVIEW OF SERVICES★🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 26224 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
Hey there!
Please check our portfolio, we will be very grateful if you will add us to your list,
we provide several services, from design to translations:

Thank you!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey there!
Please check our portfolio, we will be very grateful if you will add us to your list,
we provide several services, from design to translations:

Thank you!
Okay mate I'll check it soon.
Check upvotes.io service. It sells upvotes on Reddit. I think it is good enough
It seems to me that this list of services are not updated, but so good job have done by man
Yeah, I am a bit busy with my personal life mate, I will try to update this thread as soon as I have time. I am also having trouble with my poor data connection just recently I don't know why this happened but this needs to be fixed with the service provider as I only got 2g connection. Sorry for that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It seems to me that this list of services are not updated, but so good job have done by man
Activity: 98
copper member
Activity: 56
Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet
This might have just saved my day. It seems like every service I could need is held in one simple to find place. Now, with so many options, what are some basic rules of thumb here considering I am fairly new using Bitcointalk?

Thanks community.

-WORBLI
Thank you for listing my services Smiley

Few notes & suggestions:

1. Add "Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers" to the list (like what you did for escrow services).
2. Escrow & giveaways lists, aren't in a proper alphabetical order.
3. Trust ratings for "CM" & "ES" parts, need to be updated.
4. I will appreciate it if you can change "SFR10's Signature Designs" to "SFR10's Signature/Logo/Banner/Avatar and Ann Designs".
5. "[DayX & YDSignCentre] Translation and Design Services" belongs to "Package Services".
6. The following two threads, belong to "Signature & Avatar":
  • hkdfgkdf's Signature Designs+LOGO+AVATAR+ANN/BOUNTY Threads (ATM, it's on "PS")
  • mpshop's Graphic Designs (ATM, it's on "OS")
Thank you for the heads up and suggestions mate. I will try to update it as soon as I have time as I am a bit busy these past few days.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Thank you for listing my services Smiley

Few notes & suggestions:

1. Add "Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers" to the list (like what you did for escrow services).
2. Escrow & giveaways lists, aren't in a proper alphabetical order.
3. Trust ratings for "CM" & "ES" parts, need to be updated.
4. I will appreciate it if you can change "SFR10's Signature Designs" to "SFR10's Signature/Logo/Banner/Avatar and Ann Designs".
5. "[DayX & YDSignCentre] Translation and Design Services" belongs to "Package Services".
6. The following two threads, belong to "Signature & Avatar":
  • hkdfgkdf's Signature Designs+LOGO+AVATAR+ANN/BOUNTY Threads (ATM, it's on "PS")
  • mpshop's Graphic Designs (ATM, it's on "OS")
⬡ Nemya Services - Design, Video, Animation, Writing, Translation + Lots More! ⬡
their link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2859154 is not working .. kindly check and fix it..
BTW heads off for this nice thread.. you are helping this community in a good way.
Hello, thank you for the heads up mate I will check and update it soon, as the link might be moved or deleted by mods.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
⬡ Nemya Services - Design, Video, Animation, Writing, Translation + Lots More! ⬡
their link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2859154 is not working .. kindly check and fix it..
BTW heads off for this nice thread.. you are helping this community in a good way.
Activity: 63
Merit: 7
Assetrush.com - Exchanges and Wallets listing.

Assetrush.com the one and only service that helps with exchanges and wallets listing as well as market making.

Full range of services to list and promote tokens. Professional cooperation with the most popular crypto exchanges, wallets, and media.

Exchanges listing - Wallets listing - Market Making - Marketing - Community Management - Brand Management

[email protected]
Telegram - @davidbooker
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Excellent and well designed topic. Bookmarked for future reference.

PS Half a year ago I was thinking of creating my own topic for my own translation services but back then it was only 3 projects in my forum translation portfolio one of which later turned out to be scam Smiley
This is a great idea  for running a kind of thread, it's so easy now to browse the services we want to look for in just one page, this thread is very helpful for everyone, thank you for making this, good luck !!!
Thank you for your kind words mate. Grin
Activity: 246
This is a great idea  for running a kind of thread, it's so easy now to browse the services we want to look for in just one page, this thread is very helpful for everyone, thank you for making this, good luck !!!
Your thread is added. Thank you for dropping by. Grin
Can you update the ALU link to the new thread?
ALU link is now updated. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Can you update the ALU link to the new thread?
I was browsing the marketplace for the first time and was pretty overwhelmed with all the stuff that is going on there.
Thank you for your comprehensive list, it helps a lot!
Keep it up Smiley
Thank you for your kind words mate. Grin
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
I was browsing the marketplace for the first time and was pretty overwhelmed with all the stuff that is going on there.
Thank you for your comprehensive list, it helps a lot!
Keep it up Smiley
Hello there ,

Nice and interesting thread! I would like you to review our Bounty management services and list us too, thanks in advance!

🔥🔥🔥★01BTC - Bounty Management★🔥🔥🔥
Service added. Good luck and all the best. Grin

Thanks for running this thread, and maintaining the list, because I frequently reference your list whenever I'm looking for one of these services. It is a frequent occurence that there is a lower ranking member, or even some higher ranking members that are unaware of how to use the search function or unwilling to sift through pages of services and require me to reference this thread in order to quickly get them what they're looking for.

The only thing I would suggest about this thread, would be that it seems to belong more in the "Service Discussion" rather than the "Service" board. That's my single suggestion for the time being, and thank you for including my thread on the list, even if nobody seems to need the service. Cheesy
Thank you so much for your kind words sir. You are so nice too for helping other members in this community. Anyways, thank you for your suggestion let me see if it really fits in there. Have a nice day ahead. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: