Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥★OVERVIEW OF SERVICES★🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 26224 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Meritocracy
I would be honoured if you can list my twitteraudit re-audit service here; it is a free service though I require participant to follow my Twitter (which I will follow them back)
Link to my thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2771048
Thanks
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
Rather than comment in appreciation for the good work the OP has done and leave, it won't be any harm leaving him a Merit. Don't you guys think so? I guess mist forgot the merit button. Use that button to encourage the OP.

It won't be bad either leaving me a Merit too for making this constructive reminder here. Lol...
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Such a great thread. All services under a single thread.. Will be very helpful including me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 336
My service has not been getting very much attention or recognition and I thought that it might be helpful to have someone like yourself add it to their list or compilation. I already have a feedback/review from long-long ago with a high-ranking member who is still around to this day. I've given you a merit for maintaining this thread very professionally, although I do agree with Lauda's suggestions for keeping things more tidy. Please consider adding my service to your list so I can get some more exposure, and hopefully some more customers.

If you want to check out my thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28717808 , It's basically just ordering you food for your Crypto. It is a simple service and I'm sure there are many other ways to accomplish the same outcome, but it's just my 2-cents and it is bound to help somebody.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Hello there, I'm pretty new running my service. Wonder if possible you add me to your list.
Here my service thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25523930
Thanks!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thanks for listing my services! I've started another one which I think will fit the "other services" section. I don't want to be the one posting a direct link, but you can find it in my "last topics".
You're welcome LoyceV, I'll check it later and I will add it here. Anyways, thank you for dropping by on this thread.

This service, according to his signature, is no longer active. You should remove it.

You should:
a) Make up an ordering for the lists (e.g. alphabetical). Right now, it seems random and in some places the latest (newest) service is being placed on top which doesn't make sense.
b) Change the colors. The styling is just bad.
I think that would be a nice idea Lauda. Thank you for the information and suggestion I appreciate that much. I feel honored to have legendary members like you dropping by on my thread sharing good ideas. If you have services I can add it here too feel free to share it here. Anyways, I'll update this thread later because my mobile phone keeps on crashing while editing. Grin

I'm wondering if my service is something that would belong on the list. I have heard that there are multiple other members doing a very similar service (now that I've started the trend, of course), but I have been unable to search out these other services. Anyways, mine is here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/smerit-post-review-2819141 , I've already merited this thread because you already participated in my thread and I believed this to be worth a merit! So, you obviously know about my service and I am just wondering if it would fit on this list or if there is a reason it has not been included?
Hello bill gator, Yes I will be adding your service to my list. I think this belongs to the giveaways section and I already sent a merit to it since it helps me confirm that my contribution is worth it to get one too. This maybe an exchange of merits but I know that both threads deserved it. Anyways thank you for dropping by.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
I'm wondering if my service is something that would belong on the list. I have heard that there are multiple other members doing a very similar service (now that I've started the trend, of course), but I have been unable to search out these other services. Anyways, mine is here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/smerit-post-review-2819141 , I've already merited this thread because you already participated in my thread and I believed this to be worth a merit! So, you obviously know about my service and I am just wondering if it would fit on this list or if there is a reason it has not been included?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
This service, according to his signature, is no longer active. You should remove it.

You should:
a) Make up an ordering for the lists (e.g. alphabetical). Right now, it seems random and in some places the latest (newest) service is being placed on top which doesn't make sense.
b) Change the colors. The styling is just bad.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Thanks for listing my services! I've started another one which I think will fit the "other services" section. I don't want to be the one posting a direct link, but you can find it in my "last topics".
Music downloading service is added to the list while your writing services needs a portfolio in order for a quick review by those individuals or company who are looking for such service.
Hello manager Jamal, I think you should settle that red trust first before I can add you here on my list or maybe I may seek an advice from trusted members regarding this matter. Thank you.

(Other services will be added soon...)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Thanks for having my name in the list. I felt so honored for being recognized.  And cheers to you too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Thank you for posting these thread. It will be a cost time saving for those looking with their service. Just continue updating for more others services.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Great compilation , very informative Following you  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
what about twitter re-audit services?
a lot of users are offering that, for free though.
it is quite an important services at least for people who don't have pro account of twitter audit
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Thank you for updating this helpful thread sir! I as anewbie, I can now easily search from what you included here.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
The lion roars!
Hi 0t3p0t,

What a good idea for a thread! Please add my writing services.
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
Great job! Continue adding services!
Pages:
Jump to: