Pages:
Author

Topic: Overwhelming - page 2. (Read 3377 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
June 14, 2013, 06:27:27 PM
So, a few of you have mentioned YACoin. What's so great about it? I don't even see it listed on Coinwarz or CoinChoose.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 14, 2013, 11:58:12 AM
Litecoin
Feathercoin
Freicoin
Stablecoin
YACoin

Better.

I agree with this statement.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
June 14, 2013, 10:48:29 AM
I talk with facts and not promoting crap coin.

check it out yourself.

https://mega.co.nz/#about
Activity: 196
June 14, 2013, 09:48:53 AM
YAC GPU mining, the best !
June 14, 2013, 09:33:39 AM
defaced,

I see you are promoting Franco, would you care to share WHY do you think it's the FUTURE? Technically and Economically.

Maybe you know something we don't. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
June 14, 2013, 09:01:55 AM
Franko is the future!
June 14, 2013, 07:28:49 AM
Personally,

When I started mining Bitcoin few years ago, I didn't know it was a Game Changer in the digital industry just like Paypal, Apple or Google.

It was like Proof of Concept to me and was fun.

Silk Road started to accept it and the string of retailers. Then, the popularity shot up and so does the value (cos the demand was there)

And between now and then, there are so many alt crypto currency which are better and superior technically than Bitcoin, but still depends on economics to decide which will be a success story.

Hence, when we come back to economics, it's about demand and supply, and where you can use this Alt-currency.

So, ask yourself, WHO or WHICH site use these currency ?

Bitcoin - SL and so many others. stable and proven
Litecoin - Atlantis soon to be.
Megacoin - by Megaupload or famous Kimdotcom

Other? Maybe some other members can give some inputs.

Activity: 99
June 13, 2013, 11:37:37 PM
Ok, I'm mining LTC and BTC right now. May build a purpose built rig just for alt-coins and just stick to a couple. Thanks for all of the comments.
Activity: 490
June 13, 2013, 07:37:29 AM
Forget StableCoin and all the coins releases in May 2013. They're shit.

LTC is a good pick.
BTC is always a good pick.
FTC is a good pick because it seems to have an insane volume of trading going on. I dont know why yet still.
FRC is kinda shit if you wanna make money.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
June 13, 2013, 05:11:54 AM
We're looking at implementing the Zerocoin proposal, or something similar to if it its not compatible with our block chain, so you can assume yes, at some point Smiley

Don't even mention the alt-emunies, that's a huge fear that I don't even want to try and address right now haha Smiley
Activity: 84
June 13, 2013, 01:33:59 AM
If eMunie works then all the other alt coins will be worthless.

Does eMunie feature zerocoin?

if eMunie becomes successful then a bunch of alt-eMunie will sprout  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
June 13, 2013, 01:09:45 AM
If eMunie works then all the other alt coins will be worthless.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
June 13, 2013, 01:07:30 AM
At this moment I enjoy solo-mining Infinite coin IFC. The experience of mining millions of IFC is wonderful. Smiley
The amount is the biggest, and this coin is not yet on the exchange. Generally, the exchanges and such type of sites like coinchoose at first time destroy the values of any coin (10-100 times), and after that who knows - there is possible opportunity to bounce back. So, after very the big fall there is chance to big price jump, but not always.
Activity: 98
June 12, 2013, 11:25:29 PM
This^^ Use the ignore feature, you won't regret it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
June 12, 2013, 11:24:19 PM
If you're going to mine and sell, I agree do what they suggested and use one of those sites to find out which is the most profitable at the moment. However, if you want to invest for a longer period or are looking for a one specific coin to spend most your time on, look into what each coin is doing first.

Obviously, I personally am invested in Feathercoin. But if you're going to do your research, please visit the forums at forums.feathercoin.com if you want to know more about it in particular. Unfortunately a lot of people (not all) bash coins in the alt forums here, so you're likely to hear more why not to mine, than why to mine.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2013, 11:18:09 PM

I just got started here as well, and I like GLDcoin

Goldcoin is traded at cryptsy.com and you will find a large amount of alt-coins traded there.

I am suspicious of alot of these accusers on these forums who know that bitcoin was a premine, and yet they support bitcoin, and then go around preaching that they hate premine.

What I do, is I am ignoring these continual accusers now by clicking on the ignore button under their username.

I also believe that all of the 'alt-coins' are actually copy and paste from the first coin called 'bitcoin', and a good name for any of these alt-coins is needed and may be what sets that coin apart from the rest.

I also believe that it may be good for relationships on these forums for miners to be more faithful and back the coins they like rather than behaving like harlots and chasing after whichever one is paying the most today.

Any of the coins will have its ups and downs, and its the people who stick with a coin whether it is up or down, who are making the coin more successful.

oh it's goldcoin, its claim to fame is having the word gold in its name. really innovative amirite?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Jesus Christ Saves Sinners
June 12, 2013, 11:12:43 PM
I just got started here as well, and I like GLDcoin

Goldcoin is traded at cryptsy.com and you will find a large amount of alt-coins traded there.

I am suspicious of alot of these accusers on these forums who know that bitcoin was a premine, and yet they support bitcoin, and then go around preaching that they hate premine.

What I do, is I am ignoring these continual accusers now by clicking on the ignore button under their username.

I also believe that all of the 'alt-coins' are actually copy and paste from the first coin called 'bitcoin', and a good name for any of these alt-coins is needed and may be what sets that coin apart from the rest.

I also believe that it may be good for relationships on these forums for miners to be more faithful and back the coins they like rather than behaving like harlots and chasing after whichever one is paying the most today.

Any of the coins will have its ups and downs, and its the people who stick with a coin whether it is up or down, who are making the coin more successful.

gldtalk.org  - GLDcoin forum

gldcoin.webs.com  - a blog I found about Goldcoin
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 12, 2013, 11:02:03 PM
stablecoin is a copypasta coin with a different service...if the dev is to be believed. I believe it has its merits.

^this

SBC probably has the best future of all the copycoins if the dev keeps his word.
Activity: 98
June 12, 2013, 10:56:23 PM
stablecoin is a copypasta coin with a different service...if the dev is to be believed. I believe it has its merits.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2013, 10:49:39 PM
As a newbie who just started mining Bitcoins at the end of April and now looking to diversify into other coins, this forum is overwhelming. I was hoping to get some information on which coin to mine, but wow!, didn't realize that new coins were being released every day and many failing in the same day. So, after many hours of reading the threads here, I decided to try these:

Litecoin
Feathercoin
Freicoin
Stablecoin

Seem like logical choices?

Litecoin is established runner up to bitcoin in popularity.
feathercoin is scam coin clone of litecoin with 4x the number of coins.
freicoin is innovative and features demurrage.
stablecoin is another copy pasta scam coin.

litecoin or freicoin is good choices, stay away from FTC and everything else that came after it, that's when all the shit clone coins started sprouting up.

also look at NMC, DVC and PPC
Pages:
Jump to: