Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster Pearl - page 3. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 09:44:16 PM
Yup it is very undervalued right now, datadash even made a video about it. It is a 2 in-one project and has a catchy name also (well for me) i hope it gets the price that it deserves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
Hey guys,
I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!
You can join Bounty program and earn some tokenz!
Now all altoin and token open ICOs. You can join to it but need to carefull!
Because some of of then mmay be a scam ICO
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
February 10, 2018, 08:17:37 PM
I'm very excited for the shell project. Free airdrop for oyster pearl hodlers. Very excited to see where both will be in terms of price at the end of the year.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
February 10, 2018, 07:44:26 PM
The news came out on an article on Medium that Pearl owners will soon receive an important airdrop. If you are a holder, look for details, if you are not a holder, become one Smiley

Yep, Oyster Shell (SHL) will be airdropped at a 1:1 ratio to all PRL holders at some point in the future.  I didn't see a date announced for the snapshot or the drop itself, though I'm sure that will be announced shortly.  Interesting.

Will the snapshot be taken on the Ethereum network, so that people will just get it without having to do anything, or some action is required on behalf the Pearl holders?
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 07:14:29 PM
Hey guys,
I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!

Why is it undervalued according to you? Is there anything it can do that other coins can't do?
PRL is an utility token, it will be used to pay for anonymous and decentralized storage and we can say it is undervalued right now because it will be pegged to minimum 64 GB of storage for a year and that means the token is supposed to worth about $8 (afaik, 100 GB a year on Dropbox is $12, on Google Drive costs $24, on MEGA is $30, on Storj is $11,5 and on SIA is $2.4).

Also, PRL has more than a shinny white paper: they recently opened their testnet A for public (for uploading files on IOTA`s tangle) and I tested it myself (successfully uploaded and retrieved a file - for a limited time, everyone can do this for free, for info check their reddit or telegram group), end of this month will be testnet B (for monetizing web content) and in April Oyster should release the mainnet.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 05:57:55 PM
The news came out on an article on Medium that Pearl owners will soon receive an important airdrop. If you are a holder, look for details, if you are not a holder, become one Smiley

Yep, Oyster Shell (SHL) will be airdropped at a 1:1 ratio to all PRL holders at some point in the future.  I didn't see a date announced for the snapshot or the drop itself, though I'm sure that will be announced shortly.  Interesting.
Activity: 19
February 10, 2018, 05:55:40 PM
I believe that the project is really ambitious and very interesting, certainly a bet for 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

Soon at march 1st.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
February 10, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
Oyster Pearl is a nice token and has a future prospect that I think is bright we can see how the concept and then the roadmap initiated by their team of developers is very clear then if anyone has this oyster token it is better to hold
Activity: 94
February 09, 2018, 02:44:26 PM
So far they have met every goal they have set and with a low supply of Pearls available the demand has the potential to increase the price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
February 09, 2018, 02:40:00 PM
It's dropped tons in value, I'm hodling on to a few I bought at around $2.00 but I am beginning to believe this project will fail to deliver anything of any real value.

I don't think PRL will fail. I bought 20000 on just 50 cents earlier this morning Smiley

They made a successful run of testnet A few days ago, with the promise to wide open access to testnet B very soon.

Thats good to know, thanks for sharing because I haven't checked in with them for a long time now.

Yes, they runned Testnet A 8 days ago and price immediately jumped with 50%, then return to it's previous state.
Now it's slowly increasing and went +20% in last two days. The project will succeed and price will go to the moon in few months.

I absolutely agree, They have an outstanding project, they are committed to it and fast progressing. This is why the price rose so much in January, but then when everything crashed, so did Pearls of course too as everybody was rushing to FIAT. Now the market has to recover from the big drop, but price seems to have found a floor. I'm bullish on PRL and I'm holding.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 02:27:35 PM
It's dropped tons in value, I'm hodling on to a few I bought at around $2.00 but I am beginning to believe this project will fail to deliver anything of any real value.
It depends on the BTC price as well, maybe zhe fall hasn't ended yet. On the other hand if we see nect drop in BTC and all altcoin prices we will have next opportunity to buy OP cheaply

I don't think PRL will fail. I bought 20000 on just 50 cents earlier this morning Smiley

They made a successful run of testnet A few days ago, with the promise to wide open access to testnet B very soon.

Thats good to know, thanks for sharing because I haven't checked in with them for a long time now.

Yes, they runned Testnet A 8 days ago and price immediately jumped with 50%, then return to it's previous state.
Now it's slowly increasing and went +20% in last two days. The project will succeed and price will go to the moon in few months.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
February 08, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Activity: 168
February 08, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
So far it's doing good in terms of growth, haven't read the whitepaper yet but it looks like it has potential.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 03:12:57 AM
I think that the outlook for Oyster is great, now the whole market is falling again, but once it is restored, it is worth waiting for rapid growth. A strong team and an interesting idea - all you need for a successful project.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 06:48:14 PM
Nowadays, the price seems to be attractive for purchase some coins. I take a look on my account on Cryptopia after I look about news around Oyster Pearl. Market cap around 30 millions brings enough room for future growth, if all go good
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
I think it is a promising project, their dev team is very professional and very fond of this project, they follow the rules of the highway, receive it through the water reservoir, It feels good because the project uses erc20 and crumpled system. The plan is already solid. The use of coins to monetize web content also applies. I see 5x good potential here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
February 06, 2018, 07:26:24 PM
I unfortunately sold all my coins very cheaply. I did not wait for growth, which I regret very much.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
February 06, 2018, 07:16:33 PM
I think Oyster Pearl(PRL) will go to the moon again after the dip because the circulating supply is reasonable. The concept development of the coin is superb. Investing in the coin is a conservative move anyone can take during this period.  I just bought some of them during the hard dip at about 30 cents hoping for the price to return to the peak.
Pages:
Jump to: