Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster Pearl - page 4. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 07:06:09 PM
It's dropped tons in value, I'm hodling on to a few I bought at around $2.00 but I am beginning to believe this project will fail to deliver anything of any real value.

I don't think PRL will fail. I bought 20000 on just 50 cents earlier this morning Smiley

They made a successful run of testnet A few days ago, with the promise to wide open access to testnet B very soon.

Thats good to know, thanks for sharing because I haven't checked in with them for a long time now.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
February 06, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
It's dropped tons in value, I'm hodling on to a few I bought at around $2.00 but I am beginning to believe this project will fail to deliver anything of any real value.

I don't think PRL will fail. I bought 20000 on just 50 cents earlier this morning Smiley

They made a successful run of testnet A few days ago, with the promise to wide open access to testnet B very soon.
Activity: 39
February 06, 2018, 07:00:58 PM
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 06:43:54 PM
Any progress with oyster pearl? In this bloody bath it would be fine to have an alternative
Activity: 112
January 19, 2018, 06:47:38 PM
Hey guys,
I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!
Indeed, I also set my eye on Oyster Pearl and I think it's undervaluated. I think I might buy some of it in the future.
January 19, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
does anybody have any idea why the drop of PRL lately (excepting the market drop)...?
Hmm hard to say, but this happen often, some coins skyrocketed to the moon and then suddenly fall. We have to wait some time and see if oyster pearl get more attention from investors
Activity: 33
January 16, 2018, 11:49:36 AM
does anybody have any idea why the drop of PRL lately (excepting the market drop)...?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
I just bought it last week from etherdelta and sold in CoinExchange, I watch it for few days Oyster Pearl market is very save. like I must looking foor about Oyster Pearl more so I can know until when i must HODL it. I will keep on watching your trhead
Activity: 33
January 12, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
I think we can easily see a few 3-5x from this project from the price it stands right now - $3.59.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
January 12, 2018, 09:17:40 AM
Just saw this topic. Read a lot of positive comments and checked this project at coinmarketcap. I thought it's a new gem, but saw already a huge increase in price.
Unfortunately I missed this train((

It is never too late to invest a few amounts or more while its value is still low. Judging the project and its progress, it is bound to grow more and become more successful, soon, its price will surge up, too. When this happen, you'll be jumping in joy because of the profits.
I am a campaign participant of oysters and I get a hefty payment and currently I still hold my coins plus I buy a prl when the participants throw their coins at a low price. but I will wait to sell it because I think the prl will be much higher

I'm doing the same. Still holding my coins from the bounty and is waiting for the right time. Although, I bought a few coins and used it for trading (while I keep the rest for holding.) This way, I think is a win-win situation for me, as of now.
January 08, 2018, 08:02:15 PM
oyster pearl is a very good coin, it's evident from the very fast price increase, initially only about $ 0.06 and now being $ 4 it's incredible
Good trade man....Oyster pearl seems like good opportunity but it would be nice if the price go a little down and we can buy again
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 07, 2018, 03:51:27 PM
oyster pearl is a very good coin, it's evident from the very fast price increase, initially only about $ 0.06 and now being $ 4 it's incredible
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 03:49:02 PM
I have Oyster Pearl and been holding this for months now. I am very excited about how fast growing this PRL is. It is even on the list as the highest gainer in coinmarketcap. My 5 digit worth of PRL is now growing into 7 digits. I can't imagine this kind of folio before but here I am now. I thought I was going to cash out at this price but,nah, i want more so I still hold.
god for you man, i see that PRL is getting more and more attention, it is pumping like mad
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
I have Oyster Pearl and been holding this for months now. I am very excited about how fast growing this PRL is. It is even on the list as the highest gainer in coinmarketcap. My 5 digit worth of PRL is now growing into 7 digits. I can't imagine this kind of folio before but here I am now. I thought I was going to cash out at this price but,nah, i want more so I still hold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 07, 2018, 02:53:13 PM
Hey guys,
I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!

I joined the oyster pearl signature bounty before and all that I can say is that it was a very good project. Their dev team is very professional and is very hands on the project, and is consistent on their roadmap. The oyster pear community is also an active one especially in the telegram. Plus, it offers a storage service that is different from others, it offers convenience and privacy, a two in one characteristic that is why anyone that uses web browser can store and retrieve files in a decentralized, anonymous, secure, and reliable manner.

Rather than a project I would invest in looks like a service I would use myself. However data storage is a field in which trust and stability are very important and the later one is not yet there in crypto.
Activity: 9
January 07, 2018, 02:35:09 PM
I sold it at 20 cents thinking that was the peak but it grew to $2 soon after due to bullish trend, if i could have held for few more days i would have been richer.

This applies to 95% of people who have sold any Alts the last days, new ATH every week.

Would recommend you this post https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7op5xj/knowing_your_numbers/?st=jc546nk7&sh=8086fc29
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 07, 2018, 07:45:08 AM
I sold it at 20 cents thinking that was the peak but it grew to $2 soon after due to bullish trend, if i could have held for few more days i would have been richer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
I think Oyster have the perspectives, but it starts to grow to early. But it has a liitle which is good, maybe later the price will rise x10.
January 07, 2018, 07:25:23 AM
Did they somewhere mentioned that there vision has no legal barrier? I could imagine that using resources of a client visiting a website without his permission could be difficult.

Didnt read the whitepaper btw
I wouldn't point this out if you consider that none crypto passed legal barrier...so this isn't problem for me...the problem is that OP is in hype right now and I don't like enter to market during hype Smiley
Activity: 9
January 06, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
Did they somewhere mentioned that there vision has no legal barrier? I could imagine that using resources of a client visiting a website without his permission could be difficult.

Didnt read the whitepaper btw
Pages:
Jump to: