Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⚡️ P2PCOIN:A valuable coin between so many scam coins ⭐MASTERNODES⭐ POS ⚡️✅ - page 2. (Read 899 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I still see the real faces of your team
copper member
Activity: 87
We are trying to get more people to know about P2P project.
New listings are just the beginning of our journey)
P2PCOIN has been listed on advfn
https://www.advfn.com/crypto/P2PCOIN-P2PC
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
Little news about our platform
development is progressing according to our plan

another future  you wil find interesting...option to see restart reindes your cold wallet of hosted masternode
copper member
An important event has happened
We have reached a block of 220,000 and in less than a week the block reward will decrease.
Reward structure
copper member
p2pcoin wallet update is  active  ..  Please update until tomorrow  to be safe from wallet stuck.  you have update script available . its easy.
https://github.com/p2pcoinspro/p2p-master/releases
copper member
Also, I created a thread wherein you plagiarized most of the contents of your WhitePaper into different sources and other WhitePapers without giving credit to the sources.

I apologize for not responding to your comment for a long time.
I think there will be no secret for anyone:
All whitepapers are inspired by a single template, in our case, we also borrowed a terminology from documents of other coins.
Structurally, our white paper looks like 99% of other cryptocurrencies
But, I think everyone understands that a project, a real project, is not just terms and definitions and is definitely not a set of words in a document.
Forgive me, I do not want to seem rude, but copy-paste is found everywhere among crypto-enthusiasts. And at the moment I do not see this problem
copper member

P2PCOIN (P2P) has been added on Our Platform MNROI.info

Monitoring and Statistic Services   
Accurate data from Markets
Estimated Revenue
Notifications on Email & Android App.

P2PCOIN on MNROI.info:
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/P2P

copper member
You can follow P2P Coin with the Delta app.
copper member
bought mn p2p! you can congratulate me Smiley
If  believe the team, I will increase my $ 10 XD
do you have a script to run one mn?
sure )
take it
https://github.com/p2pcoinspro/p2p-master/blob/master/p2p_mn_install_How_to.md
Activity: 82
bought mn p2p! you can congratulate me Smiley
If  believe the team, I will increase my $ 10 XD
do you have a script to run one mn?
copper member
Do you have approximate timeline for each stage of your development?
The ROI you presented is very high for a masternode owner.
I wonder if it will be true in the actual implementation and what price did you base such calculation?

At the moment it is very difficult to give exact dates for the implementation of the roadmap.
We do not want to engage in fraud and write deadlines just to promise people something.
We raise the issue of security as the main one for our project and it is precisely the increased security that has delayed the release of extended functionality.

but I can tell you, at the moment we are testing additional functionality. The release will take place soon

Fair enough. People are being pessimistic with masternode projects because most of them has only one trend - decline of price up until no more buy order in the exchange.
So they are curious what's gonna be different this time?

This coins has no volume or price on the exchange. Why such a title that is so contrary to the actual state of P2P

yeah, but people who read the title will read this thread, because of this

A valuable coin between so many scam coins

thats really nice subject,,
my simple questions :
how can this coin will be a valueable coin if there is no volume on exchange  Huh

anyway Good luck for this project  Wink

Looking at your rank in this forum, I am sure you understand:
The volume of trades is the action of speculators or developers of the project who simply winds up the volume artificially.

I'm also sure that you understand the simple connection between the value of a coin and its use.
After the platform update - real demand will appear on the coin
Or do you not agree that the value of any coin = the ability to use it for real deals?

It is better for a coin to have real use case obviously.
Okay, it is true that most projects are faking their volumes just to attract potential buyers.
And there's no denying such fact. So let's see if your performance will get better, let's say couple of months from now?

Thanks for the fair comment.
We are really sure that the situation will change significantly with the near future.
As I said earlier, we are testing the platform update at the moment.
It is also worth noting that our ROI is not very high at the moment and in a couple of weeks the reward for the block will begin to decrease.

From my point of view, these steps are in the right direction.
We still have a lot of ideas and plans, but everything has its time
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Do you have approximate timeline for each stage of your development?
The ROI you presented is very high for a masternode owner.
I wonder if it will be true in the actual implementation and what price did you base such calculation?

At the moment it is very difficult to give exact dates for the implementation of the roadmap.
We do not want to engage in fraud and write deadlines just to promise people something.
We raise the issue of security as the main one for our project and it is precisely the increased security that has delayed the release of extended functionality.

but I can tell you, at the moment we are testing additional functionality. The release will take place soon

Fair enough. People are being pessimistic with masternode projects because most of them has only one trend - decline of price up until no more buy order in the exchange.
So they are curious what's gonna be different this time?

This coins has no volume or price on the exchange. Why such a title that is so contrary to the actual state of P2P

my simple questions :
how can this coin will be a valueable coin if there is no volume on exchange  Huh

The volume of trades is the action of speculators or developers of the project who simply winds up the volume artificially.

I'm also sure that you understand the simple connection between the value of a coin and its use.
Or do you not agree that the value of any coin = the ability to use it for real deals?

It is better for a coin to have real use case obviously.
Okay, it is true that most projects are faking their volumes just to attract potential buyers.
And there's no denying such fact. So let's see if your performance will get better, let's say couple of months from now?
copper member

my simple questions :

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

my simple questions :

Pages:
Jump to: