Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⚡️ P2PCOIN:A valuable coin between so many scam coins ⭐MASTERNODES⭐ POS ⚡️✅ - page 3. (Read 899 times)

copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
here you can find the script that help you install 17 cold wallets P2P COIN on  5$ vps from DigitaOcean
https://github.com/p2pcoinspro/p2p-master/blob/master/p2p_17mn_install_How_to.md
ENJOY
copper member
What price in your coins will be for hosting MN ?

Wait for new updates
I think we can please you)
Activity: 9
What price in your coins will be for hosting MN ?
copper member
What is the assurance that it will not fall to be scam coin or crap coin? As mentioned above, the percentage ROI is quite overwhelming. Most of the projects that I encountered a tabulated ROI percentage with very unrealistic rates tend to die fast. It would be interesting to watch how long will it gonna stay in the market.

Thank you for your comment.
We have confidence in the project, and it is not difficult to explain:
1) We have more than a year in the market of services and have an impeccable reputation.
We will continue to care about reputation.

2) We have an established audience that uses the services of our platform.
And we work every day to attract users to our platform.

3) With the release of the update and the ability to run MN with payment of p2p coin - we will see a positive trend
Most of the projects entering the market have only an idea and beautiful words in the roadmap.
We have a ready platform that is in demand.
this is our undoubted plus
copper member
Do you have approximate timeline for each stage of your development?
The ROI you presented is very high for a masternode owner.
I wonder if it will be true in the actual implementation and what price did you base such calculation?

At the moment it is very difficult to give exact dates for the implementation of the roadmap.
We do not want to engage in fraud and write deadlines just to promise people something.
We raise the issue of security as the main one for our project and it is precisely the increased security that has delayed the release of extended functionality.

but I can tell you, at the moment we are testing additional functionality. The release will take place soon
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
that explorer is confusing as shit haha
total supply 1.5 million? where is it?
theres like no buy orders on coinexchange (0.02btc), and i think your cryptopia link is broken  Cool  lol
whys explorer say 106gh/s hash btw?
brand new
Activity: 0
Congratulations with successful project announcement on Bitcointalk.

Now it’s the best time to promote your project. We have been doing advertisement for more than 80 projects for the last 1,5 years. We managed to collect best tools & technics on how to promote your project.
We work with MN/POS/POW & ICO/STO Projects. Write me in Telegram right now ➡️ @Eugene_PR (https://t.me/Eugene_PR)

What we will do for you?
1. Boost Bitcointalk Thread - get up to 1500 views from investors per week.
2. Reddit Promotion - share information about your project on the most well-known platform among traders & investors.
3. Listing on Exchanges and IEO - Initial Exchange Offerings
4. Public Relations
5.Adding Live Members in Telegram Group - get up to 10 000 members in your group.
6. Bounty Development - creating effective bounty campaign.
7. Airdrop Development - creating airdrop campaign.

Partial or full payment in tokens is possible.

And much more services, which will help you. Write me in Telegram right now ➡️ @Eugene_PR (https://t.me/Eugene_PR)
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
It's amazing how insistent people are about certain things! There is a sea of coins PoS - MN. P2PCOIN will have a lot of work to consolidate.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
This coins has no volume or price on the exchange. Why such a title that is so contrary to the actual state of P2P
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What is the assurance that it will not fall to be scam coin or crap coin? As mentioned above, the percentage ROI is quite overwhelming. Most of the projects that I encountered a tabulated ROI percentage with very unrealistic rates tend to die fast. It would be interesting to watch how long will it gonna stay in the market.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Do you have approximate timeline for each stage of your development?
The ROI you presented is very high for a masternode owner.
I wonder if it will be true in the actual implementation and what price did you base such calculation?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
Hi,

Upon checking your website, do you have any picture and links of the team behind your project? Also, I created a thread wherein you plagiarized most of the contents of your WhitePaper into different sources and other WhitePapers without giving credit to the sources.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Hello!
I am a representative from the Enmanet exchange, we are inviting you to List with us!
our listing fee its just 0.025 BTC and your coin will be listed in 2 hours!. Start Trading now! List with us!
we are offering you:
1.- Your coin/BTC PAIR
2.- Listing time: 24 hours Guaranteed!
3.- Secured deposit/whitdrawals (email confirmation and Pin required)
4.- Fast transactions and support.
5.- If you have a Pre-sale you can run it in our Exchange by setting a minimal price per coin.

If you are interested in listing on Enmanet Exchange, please kindly contact me.
Exchange: https://www.enmanet.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/qryFzJA
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: