Author

Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - page 164. (Read 56561 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM
ICO IS NOW LIVE WITH 25% BONUS

Good job developers and admins. Let us pray that first week of the ICO will be successful. Are there any future improvements to come? any upcoming events?

Hello and greetings dear steampunkz,

Thank you for your kind words and support. Amen to that. Lots of future improvements have been planned.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

Best regards.
Excellent! A new interesting ICO, fed up with the financial sector and real estate. Good luck to the project!

Yes, I was really curious about the current rate of P2PS because a few amount of this coin is worth 1 eth, so Im thinking if they can really attract investors to buy their tokens? Im just wondering only. Anyway, I like the idea and all your plans, I hope more investors will support your project.

Another good and interesting ICO that must attract by investors. Well, regarding their rate maybe they should have some adjustments since its been started. Having a p2p or peer to peer communication will makes easy to the users.

Hello and greetings dear Jedzkie050617,

Thank you for your encouraging words and support.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

We have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Excellent! A new interesting ICO, fed up with the financial sector and real estate. Good luck to the project!

Yes, I was really curious about the current rate of P2PS because a few amount of this coin is worth 1 eth, so Im thinking if they can really attract investors to buy their tokens? Im just wondering only. Anyway, I like the idea and all your plans, I hope more investors will support your project.

Another good and interesting ICO that must attract by investors. Well, regarding their rate maybe they should have some adjustments since its been started. Having a p2p or peer to peer communication will makes easy to the users.

I agree, because only fee p2ps will already cost 1 eth, this days costing of 1 eth will equal to thousands of new other coins. Anyway, it still depends on the devs and how they will promote it to gain more investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Hello everyone,

Greetings,

Our website www.p2psf.org now has a P2PS Token Video featured on it. Please take a few minutes to review and let us know what you think.

Thanking you in advance,
Best regards.

I liked the style of the video, and it's well explained so far. Good job guys, keep it up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
You guys are realy showing seriousness on this project Im so overwhelmed with your press release schedule and there a ton of it. Thus project for sure is a blast since media alone id the number one promoter for a startkng business. Goodluck on this.

Hello and greetings dear 4p0l4k4y,

Thank you for your encouraging words and support.

Other than those press releases posted, our PR team has also undertaken may more press releases which we have not posted here because someone passed a negative comment. We have reached out to over 30000 journalists worldwide in the last few days. Our website has been recording hits from all over the world. We had over 140000 headline impressions only from one PR release and over 1000 recorded hits just from one site.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

We have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.
Well that individual who input a negative comment on your project might not know what he/she is talking about. Nonetheless you have my 100 support on this and I will promote you on my social media account.
We can't really deny the fact that there are always a critic in all aspects especially in this kind of project. This is a new project so expected there are many challenges that will come as this is underdevelopment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
"Largely due to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, P2PS platform allows its users to replicate their payments activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at P2PS."
Dev can you explain this in a simple way?
Activity: 84
Projects that do not always express concern to me, not because of its reliability, but about fundraising methods
At this moment do you have a basic investor? It is my belief that you should be backed up by some organization investors, first before trying to raise funds from the crowd
Activity: 70
You guys are realy showing seriousness on this project Im so overwhelmed with your press release schedule and there a ton of it. Thus project for sure is a blast since media alone id the number one promoter for a startkng business. Goodluck on this.

It's nice to see that they were able to publish tons of press release on different websites but it kinda creeps me out when I read the same text when I visited the links. If you have the same author then I think it's understandable but is there any more updates?

I am interested in this project so I also checked your current two clients; Electronic Leaning Inc. (ELI) and the ISI group consortium. Are they not related to each other?
Activity: 112
The concept that P2P Economic Value Integrated into Secure Communication System is very promising to the people around it or to the users. It prioritizes what really the trend in todays. The P2P Solutions Foundation endeavors to take advantage of the benefits offered by the robust Blockchain technologies which is the Blockchain may become the next big thing in the future. I hope that more people, and investors wil come to this and take it seriously how this P2P works. And they can guarantee their investments to this amazing and secured project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
ICO IS NOW LIVE WITH 25% BONUS

Good job developers and admins. Let us pray that first week of the ICO will be successful. Are there any future improvements to come? any upcoming events?
Activity: 476

Delighted to see as per your white paper and details, team working as per instructions. Like to be a part of this economic Value Integrated into Secure Communication system. I would like to invest few funds and really support this project. Its really a good deal for the minimum purchase of 50 P2PS which is a standard rate of 0.01 BTC. Its an added delightful to know ICO is live with 25% Bonus, so how we get the bonus in BTC or P2PS ?

Hey mardaed,

The bonus will be sent to you in P2PS tokens.

Please have a great time.
Are you going to leave space for potential new forms of communication that may appear in the future?

Hey ainsleyfran,

How are you today?

So technology changes on a daily basis. Therefore, it is safe to say that yes there will be ample space for future technologies into the communications arena.

Please enjoy the rest of week ahead.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Delighted to see as per your white paper and details, team working as per instructions. Like to be a part of this economic Value Integrated into Secure Communication system. I would like to invest few funds and really support this project. Its really a good deal for the minimum purchase of 50 P2PS which is a standard rate of 0.01 BTC. Its an added delightful to know ICO is live with 25% Bonus, so how we get the bonus in BTC or P2PS ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Are you going to leave space for potential new forms of communication that may appear in the future?
As I read about their whitepaper and this is there mission "P2P Solutions Foundation enjoys a shared mission with ELI and ISI of being committed to effectively and consistently deliver world class, high quality, outstanding products, applications and services to its client‟s at the most cost effective and reasonable price. Together, we anticipate meeting customer expectations by understanding client requirements, keeping pace with latest innovations through research and by engaging in
sustainable best practices." A very descent explanations and I can say that this project will be a successful one.

Hi Dodoymabs,

Thank you for your appreciation. Amen to that.

Please spread the good word about our project, support it wholeheartedly and also participate.

Best regards.
There is so much of press and listings, I think that this project is developed very well. Hope this will be successful
I agree with you. If have more and more person support this coin, the project will be developing. Dev have response so quickly. I think a team have supporter like that will successful

Hi PDAngel,

Thank you for your appreciation. We sure hope to succeed and are working towards our goals.

Please spread the good word about our project, support it wholeheartedly and also participate.

Best regards.
There is so much of press and listings, I think that this project is developed very well. Hope this will be successful

Hi netalone10,

Thank you for your appreciation. We sure hope so too and are working towards our goals.

Please spread the good word about our project, support it wholeheartedly and also participate. have you heard of our referral bonus? Would you some info sent to your inbox? Please feel free to let us know.

Best regards.
I got tired scrolling through that Press and listings . You guys seem very experienced and hard working team ,your site is very well organised and everything is where it should be . I don't see any signs of failure for this project . I wish you the best and i will be following you step by step.

Hello and greetings dear hakimovic,

Thank you for your appreciation. Thats just a part of it. We have more PR activities and some ongoing as well.

Please spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.
Wow, very detailed information about your P2PS Project. Thumbs up to the project team who did their due diligence! Not only do i love the idea of this project but the design of the P2PS Coin looks cool as well!

Hello and greetings dear Probablylikely,

Thank you for your appreciation. Please spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.
Jump to: