Author

Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - page 168. (Read 56561 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Participate in the unique P2PS project.
Hey since Dash coin has also started gaining momentum, is there a way you could consider accepting Dash for buying your tokens?
Activity: 1288
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM
ICO IS NOW LIVE WITH 25% BONUS

I like the project because of its uniqueness. And it is also nice to have a bonus upon purchasing but until when this 25% bonus will last? Will this be also available in mining?

Hello and greetings,

Thank you for your compliments.

The 25% bonus is available for participants buying the first 500000 P2PS tokens or first five days. P2PS utility tokens cannot be mined.

Look forward to your support and participation.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.
Lot of informations applied and published by this project. This one is really incredible. It catches my attention as i read the platform.P2PS is really a huge project. A big project will probably participated by big investors. Hope you have bounties for poor people for them to have the chance to hold your tokens. I like the idea of integrating a secured system. This was the asset the every investor is looking for. To have guaranteed that their investment will get secured and not being cheated by someone.

Hello and greetings,

Thank you for your observation.

Yes we have been working very hard, and smart, for the last eight years and have sunk in a lot of our own money into this project trying to make the world a safer place for this as well as our next generation.

Heres the bounty thread for your reference.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-p2ps-tokens-already-escrowed-for-the-campaign-2386388

Also, we are a highly credible group which has ourselves invested heavily to bring this venture to this stage. So all participants will be protected and shall enjoy their participation with us.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Wow, very interesting project that for sure many will invest. I really appreciate your project having different features and well explained in
detailed your white paper. Also, I'm so amzed on one of your platform that will be able to have an iOS and Android application that for sure wil loves of many as they comfortable and easy to access. Nice..

Hello and greetings,

From the very beginning of our venture back in 2010, we decided that we will make it OS and hardware agnostic. That way we will be able to reach out to broader consumer base when we are ready to go B to C. 

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

So when you have considered being OS and hardware agnostic, have you also considered people using hardware that may not be updated. For example if I have a PC or laptop or even an older version of an iPad or Android tablet, would you system still work on them?

Hello again dear Bizdev,

Absolutely. At the very design stage itself we considered all these aspects. That was a time when the iPads had just launched and the Samsung tablets were beginning to see the light of day. If these new technologies were being introduced, there would obviously be lots of people buying into them; and they were built to last. Therefore, with lessons learnt earlier from Microsoft's and Intel's annually updated OS as well as hardware (processors mainly), we did not want to take chances. Hence, we designed our systems to be capable of working on older models of computers, generally speaking.

Hope that answers your question.

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

That was very thoughtful of you guys. These small things go a long way in making it easy for most of us who do not find the necessity to update or upgrade our systems on an annual because we do not see enough value in such updates or upgrades. Thank you for thinking about us too. Like to see this project succeed.
Lot of informations applied and published by this project. This one is really incredible. It catches my attention as i read the platform.P2PS is really a huge project. A big project will probably participated by big investors. Hope you have bounties for poor people for them to have the chance to hold your tokens. I like the idea of integrating a secured system. This was the asset the every investor is looking for. To have guaranteed that their investment will get secured and not being cheated by someone.

Hello and greetings,

Yes we have been working very hard, and smart, for the last eight years and have sunk in a lot of our own money into this project trying to make the world a safer place for this as well as our next generation.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-p2ps-tokens-already-escrowed-for-the-campaign-2386388

Also, we are a highly credible group which has ourselves invested heavily to bring this venture to this stage. So all participants will be protected and shall enjoy their participation with us.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Wow, very interesting project that for sure many will invest. I really appreciate your project having different features and well explained in
detailed your white paper. Also, I'm so amzed on one of your platform that will be able to have an iOS and Android application that for sure wil loves of many as they comfortable and easy to access. Nice..

Hello and greetings,

From the very beginning of our venture back in 2010, we decided that we will make it OS and hardware agnostic. That way we will be able to reach out to broader consumer base when we are ready to go B to C. 

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

So when you have considered being OS and hardware agnostic, have you also considered people using hardware that may not be updated. For example if I have a PC or laptop or even an older version of an iPad or Android tablet, would you system still work on them?

Hello again dear Bizdev,

Absolutely. At the very design stage itself we considered all these aspects. That was a time when the iPads had just launched and the Samsung tablets were beginning to see the light of day. If these new technologies were being introduced, there would obviously be lots of people buying into them; and they were built to last. Therefore, with lessons learnt earlier from Microsoft's and Intel's annually updated OS as well as hardware (processors mainly), we did not want to take chances. Hence, we designed our systems to be capable of working on older models of computers, generally speaking.

Hope that answers your question.

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Hello and greetings,

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Hello and greetings,

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Very interesting solution. The team works in accordance with the road map. I will definitely watch the company. A new coin can fly away you know Smiley

Hello and greetings,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We always had you and our consumers/end users when we started working on this venture. Who does not want to safeguard the privacy of their important digital assets such as banking information or medical records to name a few.

P2PS is the world's first blockchain-powered, secure, pure peer to peer, interference free digital communication platform designed for everyone with a need to securely store and exchange digital data such as private data, medical records, banking data and government classified data, among other sensitive digital exchanges. Such platforms today are simply nonexistent.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Hello and greetings,

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Hello and greetings,

Thanking you again,
Best regards.
Your project look like a serious project.
I want to promote your project on YouTube. You want to promote your project on YouTube?

Hello and greetings,

Yes we would be very interested in you promoting our project on YouTube as well as on any other social media so that more awareness about this unique project is created all over. As you may be aware, we are a gateway to all your transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference-free, Peer-to-Peer Communication System platforms used in Government & Defense, Digital Education & Delivery, Medical & Pharma, Banking & Finance, and other corporate sectors. This is a project, according to extensive R&D, needed by both corporates and individuals but we want to first address the larger markets before going B to C.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.
Activity: 476

Hello and greetings,

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Hello and greetings,

Thanking you again,
Best regards.
Activity: 518
Hey, I see that your ICO went live with a 25% bonus. Until when do you plan to have this bonus slab? Please let me know so that I can plan accordingly.

Hello and greetings.

Thank you for your observation and for asking. So the council has set the 25% bonus for the first 5 days or the first 500000 tokens whichever occurs first.

Thanking you again,
best regards.
Hey, I see that your ICO went live with a 25% bonus. Until when do you plan to have this bonus slab? Please let me know so that I can plan accordingly.
atleast ico are now begininig to pick of momentum..p2p token is areal break through here and i would like to see how this one goes..It seem it will be listed on every major exchange around that really amazing project team work guys

Hello and greetings,

Thank you for your observation. We have planned to list it on several exchanges around the world and are in talks with many of the exchanges. 
Look forward to your support and participation. Please spread the good word about our ICO.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.
Hi, so by what you have stated it means that since you are priced only in crypto currencies from the beginning, the value of your tokens also goes up if the other crypto currencies go up and vice versa?

Hello and greetings,

Absolutely. Our token value does fluctuate based on the BTC, ETH, LTC and BCH prices. However, since we are a utility token, the intrinsic value of our P2PS token is bound to undergo value unlocking once we start replacing all traditional licenses to tokens on the secure, interference free communication platform by the end of Q4 2018.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
atleast ico are now begininig to pick of momentum..p2p token is areal break through here and i would like to see how this one goes..It seem it will be listed on every major exchange around that really amazing project team work guys
Activity: 113
Participate in the unique P2PS project.
Hi, so by what you have stated it means that since you are priced only in crypto currencies from the beginning, the value of your tokens also goes up if the other crypto currencies go up and vice versa?
ICO IS NOW LIVE WITH 25% BONUS
This sound so sweet. I still looking for some ERC20 project like that. But i really want note you that now ETH/BTC price is change 1ETH =0.04BTC only so why we have this price?

Hello and greetings,

Thank you for asking. Those are our standard rates fixed for our P2PS Tokens immaterial of the price fluctuations/changes in BTC or ETH. Hope that clarifies our standard pricing policy.

However, once you have procured the desired number of tokens, we shall add 25% bonus to that and send you the appropriate number of tokens along with the bonus tokens.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.
First impression it's sounds good, but I need to read your whitepaper before I can give my final thought about this ICO, and if you could reduce the size of the logo would great, because it's kind big on this page and covering huge area. wish best of luck.

Hello and greetings,

Thank you so much for your observation and suggestions. Look forward to your kind feedback after you have reviewed the whitepaper. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications during your review of the whitepaper.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
First impression it's sounds good, but I need to read your whitepaper before I can give my final thought about this ICO, and if you could reduce the size of the logo would great, because it's kind big on this page and covering huge area. wish best of luck.
Jump to: